blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634
Star Trek 8.0/10 not bad would of been great if it was Rated R or mature well it had some potential lol

Last edited by blademaster (2009-05-22 13:22:56)

GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5921|CA
Here's a little treasure you fellas have probably never heard of, some indie film by some no name director.

Star Wars - A New Hope.

Yea, everyone has 70's hair and is coked out of their mind, but still a decent watch.  9/10.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6442|The Twilight Zone

blademaster wrote:

Star Trek 8.0/10 not bad would of been great if it was Rated R or mature well it had some potential lol
man I want to watch this!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5985|Dallas

GravyDan wrote:

Here's a little treasure you fellas have probably never heard of, some indie film by some no name director.

Star Wars - A New Hope.

Yea, everyone has 70's hair and is coked out of their mind, but still a decent watch.  9/10.
Legit . And speaking of legit...

Hot Rod. 10/10 stars
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6508|Πάϊ
Amici Miei

9/10

Simply put, Italian Comedy at its finest.

Last edited by oug (2009-05-23 12:29:39)

ƒ³
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6670|Disaster Free Zone
Charlie and the chocolate factory.
I missed the first hour or so, but the end was a solid weird/10. I suppose you'd have to <10 or stoned to appreciate it.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-05-23 13:08:31)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634

.Sup wrote:

blademaster wrote:

man I want to watch this!
yeah there was a part when he Kirk was doing some chick. Would of been if they turned it into an rated R scene it would have been epic lol

Last edited by blademaster (2009-05-23 14:36:23)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6462|6 6 4 oh, I forget

too_money2007 wrote:

Sunshine - Danny Boyle - 5/5. Great flick. Will probably be one of my next 3 Bluray purchases.

Going to see the new Terminator tonight, hope it doesn't dissapoint.
Well?!?!?!?

T - Salvation. How was it? Is it as good as the trailers promise?

Sunshine was quite a heavy movie to watch in a raging hangover. Very good watch tho!

ed.

Oh, yeah. Forgot. Saw Angels & Demons yesterday.

7/10

Like usually, can't compare it to the book. Too much info left out. Basic enterainment anyways.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2009-05-23 13:30:14)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6212|Escea

I'm looking forward to Terminator Salvation, and I'll be happy as long as its better than the 3rd (which wasn't the best tbh).
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6317

Saw Angels and Demons recently, I'd give it a 8/10 for entertainment value.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6584|Toronto-Canada

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'm looking forward to Terminator Salvation, and I'll be happy as long as its better than the 3rd (which wasn't the best tbh).
if you're expecting to be better than the third one then you're out of luck.
I think I fell asleep for a good 40 minutes.
I'll give it a 6/10 and that's 2 more than i would've give it because of the sound and visual effects.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6654|NT, like Mick Dundee

lxcpikiman wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

if you're expecting to be better than the third one then you're out of luck.
I think I fell asleep for a good 40 minutes.
I'll give it a 6/10 and that's 2 more than i would've give it because of the sound and visual effects.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6564|London
x men origins wolverine 6/10
coraline 9/10
fast and furious 7/10
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6317

Aries_37 wrote:

coraline 9/10
fast and furious 7/10
Coraline was really cool, I saw it in 3D on an ultrascreen

Saw wolverine, it was pretty gay. This one scene where he intentionally falls out of an airplane and skips along the water like a rock was really stupid. If he weighed 1000lbs, he wouldn't have skipped, he would have sunk and drowned like a stupid giant paper weight.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
NantanCochise
+55|5968|Portugal/United States
Angel & Demons 7/10
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6564|London

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

coraline 9/10
fast and furious 7/10
Coraline was really cool, I saw it in 3D on an ultrascreen

Saw wolverine, it was pretty gay. This one scene where he intentionally falls out of an airplane and skips along the water like a rock was really stupid. If he weighed 1000lbs, he wouldn't have skipped, he would have sunk and drowned like a stupid giant paper weight.
Yeah Wolverine was shit Acting was terrible, script was cringe-inducing and they really changed the storyline. They clearly thought the original plot was too grimdark so they watered it down for today's kids. bleh.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634
terminator salvation 5/10

nothing spectacular T2 is still the best Terminator movie... also that one chick with big boobs Moon Bloodgood was supposed to appear nude in the movie but they cut the part out (but yeah heard the nude scene might appear on the DVD) but yeah if that chick was in the movie Bloodgood one banging that guy maybe the movie could have gotten a 7 just because the chick is hot but on the other hand the entire movie had too many inconsistencies. A lot of content didnt add up in the movie... it did in the way towards the end but still in general some of the stuff was never explained. The intro was bad not as good as previous intro Terminator movies, it left u hanging and asking questions like k WTF is going on. But to get to the point the movie was ok average. Still waiting for a good action flick movie.

oh yeha and here are some pics of that chick I was referring 2 if u read the entire paragraph ull know who I was talkin about
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/ … r-hotness/
http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/05 … im-spread/

Last edited by blademaster (2009-05-29 10:50:18)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6617|IRELAND

Angels & Demons. 5/10 (Includes Spoilers)

Where do I start because there was so much wrong with this movie. I was interested in the Illuminati until I watched this guff. So they want to blow up Vatican city. But for some unexplained reason they decided to leave the bomb at the end of trail of clues hidden in the statues of Rome. Luckily they have Tom Hanks (minus the mullet) who is an expert in such matters to track the bomb down. He doesn't fit the roll well.
Ewin Mc Gregor is wooden playing a Northern Irish preist who was adopted by a Cardinal after his parents where blown up by the UVF. Somehow in his childhood he learned how to fly helicopters, which comes in handy at the films climax. The storey is terrible, you could see the plot twists a mile off. 30mins from the end my GF wanted to leave only I was actually enjoying the comedy, (although it wasn't meant to be funny) of the wrapping up of the film, so insisted we stayed. Most of the people in the cinema where actually laughing out loud at the predictable plot twists and the helicopter scene at the end was ridiculous. A bomb which was large enough to wipe out Rome was flown straight up into the air by McGregor. It detonates blowing the people on the ground off their feet. Taking the roofs of buildings etc. That bit was cool. But Mc Gregor somehow managed to safely parachute out of the heli. durring the explosion. LOL, just LOL.
Don't waste your money on this film. Wish I had over ruled the missus and insisted on Star Trek.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6730|OctoLand
Just Cause

4/10

Good story, but they rushed it.
I know fucking karate
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634

JahManRed wrote:

Where do I start because there was so much wrong with this movie. I was interested in the Illuminati until I watched this guff. So they want to blow up Vatican city. But for some unexplained reason they decided to leave the bomb at the end of trail of clues hidden in the statues of Rome. Luckily they have Tom Hanks (minus the mullet) who is an expert in such matters to track the bomb down. He doesn't fit the roll well.
Ewin Mc Gregor is wooden playing a Northern Irish preist who was adopted by a Cardinal after his parents where blown up by the UVF. Somehow in his childhood he learned how to fly helicopters, which comes in handy at the films climax. The storey is terrible, you could see the plot twists a mile off. 30mins from the end my GF wanted to leave only I was actually enjoying the comedy, (although it wasn't meant to be funny) of the wrapping up of the film, so insisted we stayed. Most of the people in the cinema where actually laughing out loud at the predictable plot twists and the helicopter scene at the end was ridiculous. A bomb which was large enough to wipe out Rome was flown straight up into the air by McGregor. It detonates blowing the people on the ground off their feet. Taking the roofs of buildings etc. That bit was cool. But Mc Gregor somehow managed to safely parachute out of the heli. durring the explosion. LOL, just LOL.
Don't waste your money on this film. Wish I had over ruled the missus and insisted on Star Trek.
yeah star trek wasnt but it was nothing spectacular u know
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6457
American History X - 85

Ghandi - 85

Ghandi would have scored better if it wasn't 3 hours long.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6638

JahManRed wrote:

Of course the plot was shit, it's based on a Dan Brown book.

So the general consensus is that Terminator Salvation is even worse than the 3rd one? They must have really been trying to fuck it up then, because the 3rd one was terrible. Why couldn't they have left it at 1&2?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634

ghettoperson wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Of course the plot was shit, it's based on a Dan Brown book.

So the general consensus is that Terminator Salvation is even worse than the 3rd one? They must have really been trying to fuck it up then, because the 3rd one was terrible. Why couldn't they have left it at 1&2?
I agree why couldnt they! the 2nd seems sooo much better even though I seen it soo many times lol. The story is consistent at least and it makes sense when you watch the movie.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6670|Disaster Free Zone

Im_Dooomed wrote:

This one scene where he intentionally falls out of an airplane and skips along the water like a rock was really stupid. If he weighed 1000lbs, he wouldn't have skipped, he would have sunk and drowned like a stupid giant paper weight.
Not having seen the movie I can't really comment, but weight has fuck all to do with 'skipping' across the water.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouncing_bomb
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6570|SE London

Coraline 9.5/10. Awesome film.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard