Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6616|Auteuil, Laval
When younger I used to smoke in the basement and my parents where upstairs and they couldn't smell a thing.
I was smoking with a pipe and then blowing the smoke in half an inch of facial tissues (Kleenex).
Usualy you can block the smoke from not coming out of your nose while blowing the air / smoke out through your mouth.
Doing so makes the you having more of a head buzz.
I had to brush my theet or drink something to clean my breath.

If you're rolling a big J then you can't avoid smell or buy a can of Febreeze or else and spray the air after.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Vspy got it right.

Don't do it, it will only turn your life downwards, you won't gain anything positive from this.  Pull out now, fuck ya mates if they call you a chicken.

Why do they make it illegal?

Im a big smoker, not as much as I was, please take my advice, it aint nothing great and puts you on a downer not an upper.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom
well from what I hear the only way that you get in trouble is

a. you have it on you.
b. you have paraphanelia (with residue)
c. you admit guilt

The smelling of marijuana is NOT reasonable cause for arrest, or from what I hear, its not illegal tohave smoked (unless your driving). My sisters husband argued this with a state trooper and he had to let them walk even though they reeked of weed yet none could be found in person or in their car

(actually I do believe they argued that, yes they had smoked weed earlier, but that was not a crime. Like there would be for public intoxication)

Last edited by Locoloki (2009-05-27 06:35:31)

TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5977|Toronto

1927 wrote:

Vspy got it right.

Don't do it, it will only turn your life downwards, you won't gain anything positive from this.  Pull out now, fuck ya mates if they call you a chicken.

Im a big smoker, not as much as I was, please take my advice, it aint nothing great and puts you on a downer not an upper.
This. You don't need to waste money.
I like pie.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5930|United States
lol i do it in my garage then roll up the gate to air it out
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6574|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

TSI wrote:

1927 wrote:

Vspy got it right.

This. You don't need to waste money.
Indeed, most people i know that smoke over here smoke about 1-2 ounce a week...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6324

DefCon-17 wrote:

The first time I smoked some, was on top of some big ass rock that took 45 minutes to get to...
..Nice view though.

So, go out in the forest or something.
Make sure you are up on the rock before u get high, otherwise you'll never want to climb it. Duuuuuuude fuck that, im hungry.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Indeed, most people i know that smoke over here smoke about 1-2 ounce a week...
teh fuck? They aren't using it all themselves though, if they are...An ounce of weed is a pretty big pile.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
aimless
+166|6121|Texas
No one cares if you're high or not. But if a cop manages to stop you for some odd reason you could be fined (depends on local laws) for being under the influence of a controlled substance. However most cops have bigger things to worry about and won't bother you.

Your clothes will really only smell if you hotbox a small room or car, outdoors is no problem. Go exploring for a cool place to smoke, it's fun.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6450|USA
you will be fine just make sure you don't just smoke in the middle of a busy sidewalk, smoke in a secluded area, then when ur done go get a burrito or something.
NantanCochise
+55|5975|Portugal/United States
Im supposing that you wont have more than an ounce and plan to do it in the state of VA. There-fore the most that can happen to you is a $500 fine and 2-3 months community service. Where did you say you lived again?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard