.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
I thought he was going to knock Geoff Shreeves out for touching his shoulder.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
sad sad fucking times.

i was the only Manchester boy in the bar, and tons of people were in tears.

If the ref had of made the right call in the 8th (?) min, Man U could have decimated them.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

sad sad fucking times.

If the ref had of made the right call in the 8th (?) min, Man U could have decimated them.
Right call? The ref didn't make a mistake all match. What are you on about?
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6600
i knew barca would win
Messi had more fire than ronaldo
aswell man u was basically outplayed
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

FatherTed wrote:

sad sad fucking times.

Oh, Teddy, Teddy. We must rejoice on this glorious day, not mourn. ManU lost
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6519|Polish state of EU
Surprising that nobody noticed Chelsea, they lost year ago with MU in penalties, this year they lost with lucky-lame Barca. Chelsea should win this year's CL, and the previous also, they dont have kings nor knights (girguamesh?), they just kick ass.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

buLLet_t00th wrote:

blah wrote:

good game but it would be better if ManUtd scored a goal to make the match more interesting

Vidic and Ferdinand dissapointed me,Ronaldo was shit today,Rooney also and who the fuck let that son of a bitch Park Yee Sung on field

Instead of that stupid 4-3-3 with Ronaldo as 1st striker,should have been a 4-4-2 with Rooney and Tevez as strikers,Giggs and Ronaldo on the sides with Scholes in the middle

it would have been a lot more interesting as those first 10 minutes were
What game were you watching?

We went to 4-4-2 after half time and got fucked over for it.

It pains me to say this but Giggs should retire now.
Actually ManU played more like 4-2-4 most of second half leaving the center totally open for Barca to do whatever they wanted on the midfield, can't possibly understand what he was thinking ... Xavi and Iniesta totally owned the midfield ...

Barca made ManU poor last night and kudos for that, also ManU didn't look very hungry for a win ... bad precission, poor placement and to many bad calls playwise ...

Again congratulations Barca for a well played match, good referee also making no mistakes imo and he caused a good flow in the game ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Hopefully Giggs will come to Cardiff City now, if not then stay with Utd ffs.

Im gutted Man Utd went home after the 1st goal, Barca scored against the run of play and it shot Utd to bits.

Ronaldo kept trying to the end along with fouling, Scholes you should be ashamed of yaself doing that.

Fergie was gracious in defeat and its pleasing to hear of no trouble with fans if any at all.

Rooney, Giggs, Anderson, Carrick (oh yeah he did play, he kept giving the ball away) were all missing.  Tevez didnt make an impact, Barca did to Utd what Utd do to every other team in the world.  'Its our ball and your not playing with it'

Messi is good, but I don't even think he's the best player in the Barca team that Iniesta fella gets the nod for me, every time I see Barca play well its because of him.

That Guardiola fella is a hell of a boss, the triple in his 1st season, and getting his team to play like that last night with injuries to deal with and players just returning.

Can't congratulate Barca enough, gutted Man Utd didnt win it though and I don't even support them.

I know how they feel, reminded me of last years Fa Cup final, even down to a bumbley goal in which the keeper could of done better.

Oh well season's almost over and no Summer tourney to look forward to.

Congrats Zimmer, you must be bouncing today
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

Totally out classed and out played. Ronaldo struck me as arrogant before and during the game.

End of the day, the best team won and the ref did a good job. Was bad the way United started the heavy tackles towards the end, not very graceful.
Anyway, always next year.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Zimmer wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

sad sad fucking times.

Right call? The ref didn't make a mistake all match. What are you on about?
Yeah was just a bit bitter last night.

Looking back, ref was spot on. If Utd carried on playing the game the way they did in the first 10mins, they could have won. The team that played showed little spirit, except for Ronaldo.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
Game last night was awesome.

More Barca fans in the Uni bar than Manc fans... guess everyone either had a chip on their shoulder or just plain hated the typical shit arrogance of Ronaldo & Co. Man U started the game and played for the first-half as if they were comfortably 2-0 up; either that or they didn't actually give a fuck and were just giving the game away. Regardless, Barca totally outplayed them and it was kickass to see my old favourite Euro-team fuck up the pisspoor Mancs.

Got ruined as well, fucking hell Teds, GUINNESSSSSs.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
s'all about beers/lager for football. guinness is too heavy to drink lots of, quickly.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
Nah that was afterwards, during the game I was sinking Corrs Light and Fosters like a pansy boy.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
could be worse, the bar ran out of becks, so i was on stellas. not in any state for this exam
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ronaldo is blaming the tictacs from last night.  We are now in for the usual full of summer speculation, will he stay, will he go?  Well publicaly having a go at Fergies tactics is one way to fire up the speculation.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
i think he'll stay.

tevez though...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6709|Sweden
The match was quite boring from an objective point of view, there were no drama no tension, nonetheless Barca are worthy champions but most people praise Messi imo Xavi and Iniesta are the engine and most important players in Barca they won the game by erasing Man U completely in the midfield.

FatherTed wrote:

i think he'll stay.

tevez though...
I reckon Ronald will stay but they can't afford the price for Tevez they agreed 2 years ago before the credit crunchie
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Ronaldo is an arrogant prick but still he is one of the more spectacular players in the world and that counts for more than his appearance tbh ... Tevez is either brilliant or the exact opposite, I would like to see Nani more on the pitch ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
It would be interesting if Ronaldo did move to La Liga.  Then we could really decide who is the best player.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ronaldo DOES win new title

DESPITE last nights defeat, Man U ace has been voted Sexiest Man Alive by Gay Times

THIS will give CRISTIANO RONALDO something to smile about this morning.
The Manchester United footballer - on the losing side against Barcelona FC in the Champions league Final last night - HAS added another prize to his trophy haul this season.
The nimble-footed Portuguese winger has been voted the Sexiest Man Alive in a new magazine poll for Gay Times.
To see one of the reasons why he won the award, click below.
Ronnie is well known for his love of tight shorts, plucked eye brows and super-bronzed skin.

https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7098/627170001.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard