guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas
its been a month now since the last time i got into a tank. my name is guppy99_00 and i think i have recovered from being a tank whore. i use to have serious issues with it but now i realize there is life outside a tank. life doesnt end after you get out of a tank. ive been tempted to get in one and start owning people again like i used to but i am strong at heart and i have totally recovered i hope.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6716|Houston, TX
*all in unison* 
Welcome guppy99_00. 

Please remember that recovering Tank whore meetings are in room 2b and meet on sundays as well as thursdays.  Support your fellow recovering tank whores!  Don't let them fall off the wago... ermmm T-90!

KJ
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6714|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

join us dont be shy
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas
im doing so good i even stopped playing karkand this week... thank yo jesus for being here for me in soul and making me a stronger man and please help out -]Eucalyptus[- for he is still lost and in denial
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6732
lol

well one less '____ whore' in the world is always good I suppose, but remember that all vehicles have a place in this game, and any player should be ready to use any of them should their team need it.
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas
well yes you are right but i think i came up with a worst case now......... i think i dont want to say it but i think i am a P     K  M   WHORE there i said it. i am a PKM whore. its in the early stages but im afraid it will become something worst. lord help me in this case. i dont want to become an evil man again.
MRmajpayne
+1|6643

guppy99_00 wrote:

well yes you are right but i think i came up with a worst case now......... i think i dont want to say it but i think i am a P     K  M   WHORE there i said it. i am a PKM whore. its in the early stages but im afraid it will become something worst. lord help me in this case. i dont want to become an evil man again.
I too am becoming a P_K_M whore Whew got that off my chest. Can't seem to play any other kit with any effectiveness anymore. Please Help!!!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
that was really funny.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Those vehicles are really stupidly addicting. Tanks, planes you name it. It's true after abit (or alot) of tanking/flying you really do feel weak and useless when on the ground. And like a big target for a tank/plane if bunched up in a squad. There's no winning.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6716|Houston, TX
@ Guppy and MrMajpayne

PKM whore meetings are in 3c and only meet on Wednesdays. Please leave your belted ammo at home.

KJ

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-03-30 13:13:45)

[R.D]ProblemsSolver
+0|6686
Well i was a tank whore too. When i just started playing all i did is play Karkand or any other map in tank. I got in total of 62 hours in  tank and for the last month i been in tank only for maybe 5h, considering that i have been playing for atleast 2 or 3 hours each day. I also did not play Karkand like in a month also, been playing SF and 24/7 Sharqi Insomnia server. I will probably start playing in tank more since i want to get my vet tank whore . And Guppy do you play on Insomnia Sharqi server? I think i remember playing with you. My name was -=[VT]=-Problem.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6682
i'm a jet whore and i'll always be the jet whore

wahahahaha

now that i've stopped playing on karkand, my jet K ratio's going up every time i play LOL
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6732

Kung Jew wrote:

@ Guppy and MrMajpayne

PKM whore meetings are in 3c and only meet on Wednesdays. Please leave your belted ammo at home.

KJ
Also, please don't park vehicles in front of the service entrance.  Due to budget cuts, the inferiority complex meetings now must meet in a storage closet back there.
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas
-=[VT]=-Problem yeah i play on that server we own people on the chopper whenever we get it. well today i conducted an evil sin. i used a tank after i said i was going to stop. i tried my hardest to avoid it but couldnt. i had captured the US main base by myself and i jumped out the tower. and right under the flag there was a tank i landed on it. i made an effort to walk away but i couldnt. i mean what the hell was a tank doing there next to me. it was meant to be. i got in it and owned sorry people but i am a weak fool. of all places for the MEC armor to be at, why would the lord put it under the flag so as soon as i jump i land on it. it was just meant to be. i felt sorry for the US team for which they stood no chance, i was feeling good until someone called me out and said i thought you stopped using the tank. then i felt like a piece of shit, but man am i good in that tank. sorry fellow recovering addicts for i am weak.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6714|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

guppy99_00 wrote:

-=[VT]=-Problem yeah i play on that server we own people on the chopper whenever we get it. well today i conducted an evil sin. i used a tank after i said i was going to stop. i tried my hardest to avoid it but couldnt. i had captured the US main base by myself and i jumped out the tower. and right under the flag there was a tank i landed on it. i made an effort to walk away but i couldnt. i mean what the hell was a tank doing there next to me. it was meant to be. i got in it and owned sorry people but i am a weak fool. of all places for the MEC armor to be at, why would the lord put it under the flag so as soon as i jump i land on it. it was just meant to be. i felt sorry for the US team for which they stood no chance, i was feeling good until someone called me out and said i thought you stopped using the tank. then i felt like a piece of shit, but man am i good in that tank. sorry fellow recovering addicts for i am weak.
thats why i wouldn't join you. because your little organization is a fallacy haha
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas
lol admitting is the first step and well stopping is a different story
Chef
+2|6620
i too am a reformed tank whore and the strange thing is that i have 94 hours in a tank and for the last month i have not even steaped into a tank i feel good i have not been on strike, i am too now a PKM and plane whore so my troubles have started again HELP  ME
dankassasin42o
+68|6649|Reefersyde, CA
im just a whore
Chef
+2|6620
how much you charge???????
do you swollow?
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu
Is sniper whoring considered whoring??
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6700|Rochester, NY
I remembered you... Your that no darn good helo whore who kept base raping the MEC Helo station in Sharqi... Sry for the welcoming words... I had to take that off of me...
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas

BlackLegion42 wrote:

I remembered you... Your that no darn good helo whore who kept base raping the MEC Helo station in Sharqi... Sry for the welcoming words... I had to take that off of me...
who are you talking to..... well sniper is not considered a whore because those are the ones being owned most of the time you might be good but sniper wont help you win medals like a tank or pkm sorry man different kit for whoring
DebonairXcel
+40|6583|Minnesota
I could use some help myself, as much as I try to stop and take the strong route, to go on foot.  I keep giving into vehicle whoring.  I don't think I'm dependent yet, but I abuse them.  But it isn't my fault!  If my friends would just do it adaquately instead, I wouldn't feel inclined to make up for them.  Yet that rarely happens, and so I am alone, hated, and full of self-anguish for whoring vehicles.  That said, I'm imitidated to join your community, but I know I have a problem...

*Note: very funny thread, granted a bit overly cliche and a sad mockery of support groups; but regardless it is still funny.  Additionally, I think we all respect folks who go to these things, but the hollywood/stereotype is just too dang hilarious*
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
my dad took a drunk class buthe failed hes still a drinker but that makes him funny as hell and know that i have my lisence now he can't get in trouble.......This has nothing to do with the subject does it........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard