FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

MSN News wrote:

ackiey Budden has claimed her daughter Jade Goody has appeared to her twice since her death two months ago.

Jackiey, 51, who nursed Jade while she was dying of cancer earlier this year, told the Daily Mirror Jade had since appeared to comfort her.

Jackiey said: "I was laying on a sunbed outside my apartment and talking out loud, saying 'Jade, you told me to call you and I am but you don't answer' and just then the clouds started moving and from the side of one of them I saw two faces looking down on me - it was Jade, totally clearly."
Nah love, your just on smack.

Source

Last edited by FatherTed (2009-05-26 17:47:30)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

What the fuck. How the actual shit is that news in any shape or form?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I fucking wish that page had comments or an author listed.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5497|England
stupid bitch
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
just close this shit
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
!!!

its lolworthy news just because it is so bad.

Last edited by FatherTed (2009-05-26 17:55:35)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Jackiey said: "I was laying on a sunbed outside my apartment and talking out loud..."
Too much time passed out in the sun.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

FatherTed wrote:

!!!

its lolworthy news just because it is so bad.
I know Ted's, it's not against you <3

It's Jade Fucking Goody. She died a while ago now. Can't the media just forget about her? It's doing my fucking head in.

And have you seen that 'cause it's Big Brother's 10th year, they're doing a Goody Special? FUCK. OFF.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6764|d
this happened to me as well! she came to me and told me how she wishes she had bigger butt and boob implants!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

But it's not even that it's about a dead woman. I'm fully aware the media is going to print shit about her for months to come. What fucking pisses me off is that they've actually written an article because some stupid drunk bitch saw her face in some fucking clouds. Are they going to print a fucking article every time a 5 year old lies on their back and sees a fucking giraffe in the sky?  "This just in, 5 year old spots 300 meter tall giraffe!".

What the shitting fuck.
Wreckognize
+294|6486
inb4somebleedinghearttriestoguilttripeveryonemakingfunofthisbitchesdeath
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
They weren't content with plundering her slow wasteful death, her funeral and her children's plight for $$$?

Now they're cashing in on Goody-supernaturalia?

Hahaha.

Shameless!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Jade Goody is some stupid bitch that the media across the pond covers for no good reason?  I've seen a bunch of topics here about her and I have no idea who she is.  Everytime I read her name I think of Jane Goodall.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jade Goody is some stupid bitch that the media across the pond covers for no good reason?  I've seen a bunch of topics here about her and I have no idea who she is.  Everytime I read her name I think of Jane Goodall.
You don't know who she is, my friend, she placed 4th in Big brother!!!!!!!!

4TH I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was also racist I believe.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

She was a 'reality TV star' that came from the bottom-end dregs of society and had the audacity, shamelessness and sheer courage to capitalize on the wanky cultural phenomenon and actually become a millionaire out of it. First ever individual to properly launch themselves in a fully sustainable-way off the back of Big Brother, and other mixed freakshow-exhibition shows such as that. Only problem was, she was always outspoken (in a strictly unintelligent and /facepalm way) and constantly got herself in the papers for her narrowminded opinions, egregious statements and generally-known poor intelligence regarding EVERYTHING. For some reason the Big Brother producers thought it would be a good idea to drag a media-circus such as Jade Goody back into their calamitous form of entertainment and she cropped up on the set of Celebrity Big Brother. A co-contestant was Shilpa Shetty, a Bollywood TV star and generally high-regarded Indian public figure, and Jade made some typically ignorant foul-mouthed comments about Indians-- not with malicious intent as such, it was more like watching a dumb 12 year old perpetuate negative stereotypes through a mixture of ill-humour and sheer absentminded ignorance. One scandal and a shitload of newspaper column inches later and her 'celebrity' status was higher than ever. She even made some bullshit-staged Gandhi trip to India to 'formally apologize', as if she had the intellectual capacity to do such a thing.

Fast forward a few months, she gets terminal cancer, dies. Family continues to plunder her coffers for all of its publicity-article wealth-- apparently now even into the afterlife and supernatural. Is Jade's ghost really roaming the streets of England, reminding us all to not follow in her footsteps and to live self-respecting, graceful and educated lives? Did she really have something left to say to her low-rent scummy crackhead mother? Did she want to thank The Sun and other trashy tabloids for her posthumous family royalties? Probably not.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-05-26 20:18:30)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

/shit no one cares about
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
Are they still milking it? Wow.
Lai
+186|6151
Put her back!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

That bitch should have been sterilised 40 years ago so she wouldn't have spewed out that talking crap factory daughter. See that tosser husband is lining up to cash in on her name too. Fucking parasites.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast
oh shi-

Lai wrote:

Put her back!
On a serious note: how the fuck is this news worthy?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
I had long forgotten about Jade Goody, as most of the British population probably have.

Why cant her family just fuck off out of the media and get on with their lives, no-one cares.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Switch wrote:

I had long forgotten about Jade Goody, as most of the British population probably have.

Why cant her family just fuck off out of the media and get on with their lives, no-one cares.
Its totally not all about the money they make from it, they're raising awareness of, um, err....halucinations thats it.

TBH, her mum does coke (not Pepsi) so I'm not surprised she saw a vision.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas
Two faces? What was the other? Cheesus?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard