Poll

Would you submit to CIA waterboarding to reduce sentence?

yes, but it is still torture31%31% - 14
yes, is it really torture if a person would volunteer?35%35% - 16
no, it is torture31%31% - 14
no, it is not torture but noway Jose'2%2% - 1
Total: 45
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6791
I'd say most people would prefer to be waterboarded than serve 4 months in prison. Therefore prison time is now more inhumane than torture.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6906

Macbeth wrote:

usmarine wrote:

talk to me when you have ANY experience.  just like you friend dogbert.  good day.

the pic shows up for me.  i didnt edit or resubmit shit you tard.
It finally makes sense. Dilbert X named himself after the Dilbert comic and Marine refers to him as Dogbert as an insult.
actually its from a family guy episode where stewie calls brian dogbert.....refering to the cartoon ofc.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6906

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Whats the running total of detainees waterboarded 3?
its not the number of times, it the number of times during those times
so you dont know?
nope.  dont really care how many either.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6251|eXtreme to the maX

Nickb64 wrote:

They will not change their ways no matter what we do.
Thats their view of you.
'Their ways' are a direct response to Western imperialism.

If both sides adopt the blinkered 'the enemy are animals' approach so popular with dimwits then this conflict is only going to get worse.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
actually its from a family guy episode where stewie calls brian dogbert.....refering to the cartoon ofc.
Like anyone cares.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6906

Dilbert_X wrote:

Like anyone cares.
well 1 person seemed to....fatty
Hakei
Banned
+295|6140

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I'd say most people would prefer to be waterboarded than serve 4 months in prison. Therefore prison time is now more inhumane than torture.
Prison is about justice.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6328|Ireland

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nickb64 wrote:

They will not change their ways no matter what we do.
Thats their view of you.
'Their ways' are a direct response to Western imperialism.

If both sides adopt the blinkered 'the enemy are animals' approach so popular with dimwits then this conflict is only going to get worse.
Um, they all war over there in the middle east against each other year round so is that because of " Western imperialism ".  They attacked India " Western imperialism " they attacked Pakistan " Western imperialism " they attacked Saudi Arabia " Western imperialism " England " Western imperialism " Indonesia " Western imperialism "

And they preach they will kill those who don't convert, they kill gays and women like they are dogs, and they are not welcome by any countries government. 

I certainly hope you are just a troll and really not going through life this fucking confused about right and wrong or good and evil.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Um, they all war over there in the middle east against each other year round
Not really.
The Taliban didn't exist 50 years ago, you explain it.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-05-24 17:02:47)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6861

Dilbert_X wrote:

Um, they all war over there in the middle east against each other year round
Not really.
The Taliban didn't exist 50 years ago, you explain it.
So we apologize to the Taliban for our Western way of life and live the way they want us too... and then they will drop their guns and their abuse of woman and gays...  that is great news...  I am trying to avoid a personal attack... but you really can't believe what you post..?

We are a modern society that is fighting against a society that is stuck in the 7th century...

How many people from the ME are clamoring to come to the US...a shitload...

How many Western folks are clamoring to go to the middle east and live... not too many i'm guessing...
Love is the answer
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So we apologize to the Taliban for our Western way of life and live the way they want us too...
Nobody is asking you to apologise for anything.
We are a modern society that is fighting against a society that is stuck in the 7th century...
We don't need to fight them at all, just ignore them, upgrade your domestic security (much cheaper than fighting a war) and you're done.
How many people from the ME are clamoring to come to the US...a shitload...
Close the door and don't worry about it.
How many Western folks are clamoring to go to the middle east and live... not too many i'm guessing...
Irrelevant, although many people are working out there for the high wages and low taxes - the American dream surely.

Still waiting for an explanation of where the Taliban came from and why.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6861
So what's the plan General...  We leave the ME and all hostilities to the West will end... ?
naive... 

all i can say is if the people in Afghanistan/Pakistan etc could have the boot taken off their neck by backwards perverted religious zealots....
They would probably choose a peaceful life... They could get educated... start a business...become an actor/actress
be openly gay if they wanted to... speak out against politicians they have differences with and not get killed for it.... you know...
live the Evil Western lifestyle...
Love is the answer
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6556|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I see you missed were I said they were fucking pussies.
You mean like the CIA?
"CIA officers who have subjected themselves to the technique have lasted an average of 14 seconds before caving in."
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation … id=1322866

And apparently one of your fellow flyboys reckons its torture, and would prefer to take a beating than be waterboarded.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/51200
I guess he's a pussy too - does that make you a pussy FEOS?

As Ken-Jennings said, this is just another dumb thread.
How does someone else being a pussy make me one?

One or two anecdotal stories compared to decades and thousands of others going through it.

Your logic--again--is fascinating.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6556|'Murka

ghettoperson wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Hows this grab you? Conservative radio hosts gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before saying its torture

Don't worry, he's probably just a deep-cover liberal.
I see you missed were I said they were fucking pussies. Either explanation works.
Oh right I see, so as soon as someone agreed with you and then changes their mind they're a pussy and when they never agreed with you they're spinning it for a Pulitzer.

Have you been waterboarded? Maybe you (or anyone else in here that's been through it) didn't really enjoy it so much, but you didn't want to look like a pussy in front of your buddies, so you shut up and shrugged it off as nothing.
Way to completely misconstrue the argument that was made for your own purposes. You erroneously try to make it an either or scenario. I'm open-minded enough to believe that journalists can be pussies and have agendas simultaneously.

I don't recall ever saying I enjoyed it. I don't think anyone who has posted here that has had it done has said that.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

Oh I don't know, one USAF officer who has been through extensive 'enhanced interrogation' saying he'd rather take a solid beating than be waterboarded might suggest other USAF officers might be on par.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6906

Dilbert_X wrote:

As Ken-Jennings said, this is just another dumb thread.
meh...he is just a rich little elitist from socal.  never mind him.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
That means he's gay or mexican?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6906

Dilbert_X wrote:

socal.....not san fran.  and he is the one who pays the 'cans to do odd jobs.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
he is the one who pays the 'cans to do odd jobs.
OK, got it.
FEOS
+1,182|6556|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Oh I don't know, one USAF officer who has been through extensive 'enhanced interrogation' saying he'd rather take a solid beating than be waterboarded might suggest other USAF officers might be on par.
I suppose if one lived in your warped world, that logic would hold. Kind of like the other "logic" you use in your arguments...flawed beyond hope.
― Albert Einstein

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6877|St. Andrews / Oslo

fuck no.

yes, I r pussy.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6861

Jenspm wrote:

fuck no.

yes, I r pussy.
Pussy out, like a boss.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

I suppose if one lived in your warped world, that logic would hold. Kind of like the other "logic" you use in your arguments...flawed beyond hope.
Sound like your logic TBH

Macbeth wrote:

If it is so easy why every time a journalist tries it they only last a few seconds?

FEOS wrote:

Could it be that they're fucking pussies?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6877|St. Andrews / Oslo

Cybargs wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

fuck no.

yes, I r pussy.
Pussy out, like a boss.
werd.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Wreckognize
+294|6630

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard