IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6722|Ireland | Monaghan

Some little bastards just broke into my sisters brand new house while they were away on a night out!

They stole 4 flat screen TV's all very big in size, a surround sound system a Nintendo Wii.... and then they seen the keys to her BMW and stole it to make an escape too.

I'm very very angry right now, I would love to kill the faggot bastards!

The forensics are on the way to the house, but I'm skeptical about whether they will find something. Has anyone ever had any experience with this kind of thing?
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6569|Up a tree
i fucking hate robbing bastards
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

4 big flat screen tv's?  jesus.  must be nice.  no wonder people broke in.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

I just wonder, they don't go out much and it must have happened between 11pm and 1:30am. Was it someone who knew them? And knew they were going out or just some random thugs who were lucky.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Burglars are arseholes no doubt. At least they didn't take anything irreplacable, just electronics.

Why does she have four large flatscreen TVs by the way? One would think that she'd sell a couple and maybe invest in a security system instead.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
I know how you feel man.
Few years ago they stole two cars in one night from us.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Ty wrote:

Why does she have four large flatscreen TVs by the way? One would think that she'd sell a couple and maybe invest in a security system instead.
scuse me i already asked that kthx
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
Insurance?
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Well, she has a few kids and and just likes big screens. She has a security alarm but the retard forgot to turn it on (asking to be robbed I know).

Also, I don't mean like 40"+ screens, I think the biggest was a 42" in the main living room that had the surround sound, a smaller one at like 32" in the kids playing room that the Wii was hooked up to. And a screen in her bedroom and her daughters bedroom.

She's getting in touch with her insurance in a bit, but she has to stay out of the house till forensics get there, all I have said is what we know is stolen, but it could be more

At least they didn't check under her bed their was a laptop there too.

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2009-05-24 03:43:56)

Ioan92
+337|5724
That's why everyone should have a 12 gauge in their house. But in this case the house was empty, that fucking sucks.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6488|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Insurance might not pay out if the alarm wasnt armed.

horrible situation to be in, just be glad that they were'nt in the house at the time.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Motherfucker if she has 4 flat screens she can afford to be robbed
Ioan92
+337|5724

~FuzZz~ wrote:

And a BMW.
mikkel
+383|6602

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

They stole 4 flat screen TV's all very big in size, a surround sound system a Nintendo Wii.... and then they seen the keys to her BMW and stole it to make an escape too.
Don't forget the Rembrandt.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6488|Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Ioan92 wrote:

~FuzZz~ wrote:

And a BMW.
Wow, jealous much?

Get a good job and you might one day be lucky enough to have all that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Haha, everyone makes a big deal about the fucking TV's but nobody says anything about the BMW

Although I suppose it is easier to track a car down than TV's, but still, it's a fucking BMW - I'm pretty sure it was worth more than all the TV's and everything else stolen combined
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
Damn nice loot.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

Mekstizzle wrote:

Haha, everyone makes a big deal about the fucking TV's but nobody says anything about the BMW

Although I suppose it is easier to track a car down than TV's, but still, it's a fucking BMW - I'm pretty sure it was worth more than all the TV's and everything else stolen combined
Car is guaranteed to be insured, worst case is she has to claim. House is another matter, I'm hoping with that much stuff it was all covered.

My brother got burgled once, fortunately he walked in on the guy, for some reason the sight of a 20 stone guy holding a 7" kitchen knife made him give up on stealing things and run like fuck, dropping his wallet with all his ID in too, made life easier lol.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
I think sniper posted about same thing long time ago
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

Ioan92 wrote:

That's why everyone should have a 12 gauge in their house. But in this case the house was empty, that fucking sucks.
Maybe... A security system with built in 12-Gauges?

Nah, it'll never work... They'd forgot to turn it on...

But seriously, that sucks. Some real bad luck there.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

hawaythelads wrote:

Insurance might not pay out if the alarm wasnt armed.

horrible situation to be in, just be glad that they were'nt in the house at the time.
Yes, we're thinking this, but as far as I'm aware at the time she insured the house she didn't have the alarm installed. I havent' had much contact with her today to make sure, just going by what the mother said to me.

The car should be easy enough to track down, the general feeling is the robbers have went to Northern Ireland since the house is like 1 minute from the border. I just hope they aren't smart enough to burn the car out..

She definetly has learned her lesson about setting the alarm though.

p.s: Car was an 07 BMW M3 I think.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

Ioan92 wrote:

~FuzZz~ wrote:

And a BMW.
you idiots sound like the kind of people who would abuse unemployment benefits even though you'd be perfectly capable of finding a job
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Ioan92
+337|5724

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

~FuzZz~ wrote:

And a BMW.
you idiots sound like the kind of people who would abuse unemployment benefits even though you'd be perfectly capable of finding a job
lol! Chill out dawg.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Wow. My sympathies. Sucks to be her.

Then again, when you live in urbanised areas shit like that happens.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Glad your sister is okay.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard