reg-waters
+0|6677
MINUS -286 OR VERY CLOSEto that way over what i have ever seen ... was playing on a server and forgot the name but was there with sgt-max-power and i typed y dont someone boot his sorry backside and only persn 2 reply was max -power he said its be ing dealt with ....  how can that be fun lol ...if you get booted and a temp ban for tk   then why is there no boot for doing all that team damage i dont get it and why no one started a vote kick i just left after a couple of minutes   thanks i feel better now lol
PunkX
stoned
+198|6623|Canada
You roll on the floor laughing because you are beter than them and they suck.
DebonairXcel
+40|6612|Minnesota
Nah, theo nly tay to get that low of a score is to intentionally TK.  I mean that as about 30+ TKs that were punished.  As for dealing with that, I'd suggest leaving the server, its no fun to play with folks who are more busy trying to kill teammates than help out.  Although i will admit the truly great TKers are the ones who run over teammates with jets, helos, and armor.  Oh, and the ones who plant C4 on bombers & transport choppers.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645

reg-waters wrote:

MINUS -286 OR VERY CLOSEto that way over what i have ever seen ... was playing on a server and forgot the name but was there with sgt-max-power and i typed y dont someone boot his sorry backside and only persn 2 reply was max -power he said its be ing dealt with ....  how can that be fun lol ...if you get booted and a temp ban for tk   then why is there no boot for doing all that team damage i dont get it and why no one started a vote kick i just left after a couple of minutes   thanks i feel better now lol
I commend your mastery of the English language.
section9
+9|6847|USA
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6631|Derby, England

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

reg-waters wrote:

Is that the only constructive thing you can say ? His spelling? guy asked a simple question if he wanted to hear a joke, he would of gone comedy club I'm sure of it Peace Boris

as for the reply for your question Fancy_Pollux. I wouldent worry about it if his on your team switch sides, if his on other team, you don't have anything to worry about it's his stats not yours :-) Peace Boris

Last edited by badhq (2006-03-30 10:39:39)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
peace boris
F.Rabshaw
+37|6681

badhq wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

reg-waters wrote:

Is that the only constructive thing you can say ? His spelling? guy asked a simple question if he wanted to hear a joke, he would of gone comedy club I'm sure of it Peace Boris

as for the reply for your question Fancy_Pollux. I wouldent worry about it if his on your team switch sides, if his on other team, you don't have anything to worry about it's his stats not yours :-) Peace Boris
No, you see... When a word or two or two hundred are mispelled, its not a big deal. But its ridiculous to have to read something 15 times to even be able to understand. Maybe youre just on his level or something.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43

badhq wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

reg-waters wrote:

We may cut slack to those to whom English is a third language Boris, but not to native speakers.

миръ, Дартх_Фледер
Breez
+937|6631|Derby, England

F.Rabshaw wrote:

badhq wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

No, you see... When a word or two or two hundred are mispelled, its not a big deal. But its ridiculous to have to read something 15 times to even be able to understand. Maybe youre just on his level or something.
Tru and maby I am on his level. The fact still remains that if you don't understand sumthing why flame when u can ask? Like sorry bro I diden't understand can you please explain different ? why be rood? there is no place for rudnes in this world, and I notice people say less Thank you , please, and so on

You seem2 forget the fact not everyone was Bourn In England or US and Not everyone was Bourn with silver spoon in theyr mouth Peace Boris
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
i aint no senators son
Breez
+937|6631|Derby, England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i aint no senators son
But you aeent moaning
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6649
Peace Boris

is so goddamn annoying. no offense to you boris, it might just be me, but when u say it, it just bugs the shit outta me. im just saying. sounds like your a wannabe something. ugh. just bugs me, a lot.

(Before you correct my engilsh there was 2 run-on Comma splice sentences, and a fragmented sentence, no kidding.)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
mizzpelt inglech
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6760
I'm sorry but having English as your first language is hardly being born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

And how was the second replier supposed to know that English isn't the original poster's first language?  12-year-olds from America have typed worse than that on the internet.  Trust me, I know.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2006-03-30 12:13:45)

Breez
+937|6631|Derby, England

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

I'm sorry but having English as your first language is hardly being born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

And how was the second replier supposed to know that English isn't the original poster's first language?  12-year-olds from America have typed worse than that on the internet.  Trust me, I know.
tru bro I don't know if it is his first, 2end, or 3rd language. What I do know is people flaming this guy when he is asking a Simple question if you don't understand fine don't reply, if u do wana reply and don't understand ask nice to explain to u bit better, like sorry bro idident understand your Question can you repost please it's loads easyer don't u agree? like you sead he could be 12 years old from a nother contry and so on so why flame ? thats the only point I'm making.

Peace Boris
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6760

badhq wrote:

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

tru bro I don't know if it is his first, 2end, or 3rd language. What I do know is people flaming this guy when he is asking a Simple question if you don't understand fine don't reply, if u do wana reply and don't understand ask nice to explain to u bit better, like sorry bro idident understand your Question can you repost please it's loads easyer don't u agree? like you sead he could be 12 years old from a nother contry and so on so why flame ? thats the only point I'm making.

Peace Boris
Yes you do have a point.  At any rate, I do have a reply for reg_waters: I encountered someone like this on Wake, he got to commander of my team (USMC) and kept artying the carrier, as well as shooting up every marine he could find.  I still have a screenshotl of his score of -152.  I sacrificed my score for the round to give my team a fighting chance to get off the carrier at least.  I kept him dead basically.  When my score got to -8, I got fed up and left the server.  And leaving the server is all you can do, you can't stop someone like that.  Not even a mutiny vote ever succeeded, let alone a kick vote.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2006-03-30 12:30:12)

l41e
+677|6647

One time on a Zatar server there was a guy sitting in the Essex turret spawn-team-killing (is that a word?) every USMC guy that spawned. He had -224. There weren't any admins.

Everyone left including me. Sometimes that's best.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6623|Canada
Enemy Peace-Boris Spotted
Breez
+937|6631|Derby, England

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

I'm guessing you the smart one let me ask you a simple question.

If My name is me
your name is You

who is The Dumy out of me and you ?

Like I sead. I see you the smart one, answear me this simple question ?

Peace Boris

Last edited by badhq (2006-03-30 18:23:30)

PunkX
stoned
+198|6623|Canada

badhq wrote:

If My name is me
your name is You

Peace Boris
Just joking around man Take it easy!
Breez
+937|6631|Derby, England

badhq wrote:

If My name is me
your name is You

Peace Boris
Just joking around man Take it easy!
Lol Sorry bro I think I got it the wrong way my bad By the way was the ridle hard
Sniper007
+1|6603
I've seen a few mass-TKers. They're really annoying, unless they're on the other team. Easy win, then.

It's best to spawn somewhere else, if you can, or fight back. Two AT shots knocks out the Essex gun, and flash bangs can render the TKer helpless.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6672|Australia
This entire thread turned into an English teachers nightmare.
Sniper007
+1|6603
Because some people simply don't try. Badhq is easier for me to understand than reg-waters, and English is his third language! I'm sure reg-waters is a native speaker, because he seems too stupid to have learned another language.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard