section9
+9|6845|USA
A blonde is desperately looking for a parking place but can't find one.

"Lord," she says, "if you find me a parking place, I'll go to Mass
everyday
for the rest of my life and give up sex and tequila."

Miraculously, a parking place appears.
The blonde says, "Never mind. I found one."
mporlier
+42|6638|Montreal, Canada
A blond and a brunette in a bar watching evening news. A person is about to commit a suicide and the Brunette bets 50$ the jumper will do it. The blond agrees. effectivly the jumper goes for the dive and the blond hands over the money. The brunette than refuses saying she had seen the clip an hour ago. The blond says she did see it to but could not beleive the jumper would do it twice!

Last edited by mporlier (2006-03-30 11:00:30)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6743|Houston, TX
Why do blondes chew gum?

To keep the air in their heads pressurized.
superjohnyo
+0|6675|Texas
A blind man walks in to a bar and orders a drink.  He takes one sip and senses that everyone is staring at him.  In order to brake the ice he says, "Would you like to hear a good blonde joke?"

The bar tender says, "I think you should know before you tell this joke that I am a blonde, there are 7 bikers in the corner that are blond and, there is a 6'5" 290lbs. weight lifter working the other end of the bar who is also blonde.  You still want to tell the joke?"

The blind man says, "Your right, who wants to explain a joke 9 times?"

edit: another I found

A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead.  Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head. The boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it." The blonde replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

Last edited by superjohnyo (2006-03-30 11:28:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard