Hell, I'm dead I don't give a flying f35%35% - 21
Other (please elaborate)18%18% - 11
Total: 60
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5712|Gulf Coast

DBBrinson1 wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

I'll tell my family to drop me off at the taxidermists. It would be hilarious for pranks and handy around Halloween too.
Is that even legal?
I don't know, I'll just wait til I'm on my deathbed and make someone promise to do it right before I die. Nobody can deny a man his deathwish but if they don't do it I won't know cause I'll be dead.
13rin
+977|6471

El Beardo wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

I'll tell my family to drop me off at the taxidermists. It would be hilarious for pranks and handy around Halloween too.
Is that even legal?
I don't know, I'll just wait til I'm on my deathbed and make someone promise to do it right before I die. Nobody can deny a man his deathwish but if they don't do it I won't know cause I'll be dead.
Fine...

So would you go with an attack pose, startled, running pose??.... Curled up sleeping?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD
One of these

1) Organs harvested for medicine, body cremated and the ashes given to my family for them to do what they want

2) Cryogenically preserved for the lulz

3) Fire my body out of a cannon into my grave
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5712|Gulf Coast

DBBrinson1 wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Is that even legal?
Fine...

So would you go with an attack pose, startled, running pose??.... Curled up sleeping?
I don't know, that's a good question. The curled up sleeping would be funny since people could leave me in public places and watch as people try to wake me up. Maybe I should start a poll and let everyone vote on it.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

El Beardo wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

Fine...

I don't know, that's a good question. The curled up sleeping would be funny since people could leave me in public places and watch as people try to wake me up. Maybe I should start a poll and let everyone vote on it.
The potential this idea has is beyond massive.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

Probably either cremated or donated to science/organ donation or whatever. I don't really care, I don't want myself laying around wasting space.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Two preferences:
1) Cremation so I take up the least space and can get tossed out somewhere
2) Buried naked in the wild so worms and maggots can feast on my body and nature will naturally (lol) dispose of me
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
I dunno. I like the idea of my ashes fertilizing plants.

Immortality on a irrelevant scale.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Zombified. I'll rest in peace knowing that my corpse is bowling 130+ with my lumpy, noseless head.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

I what to be cremated and my friends to sprinkle abit in a joint and smoke it. Had a smoke of my mates father and it was good shit.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

prop me up in front of my laptop.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Organs harvested for those who need them.

Buried with pennies over the eyes (I have one from 1916 and 1917).

My tombstone is going to say:

I was not, I was, I am not, I care not.

I love history and this is the ancient Roman atheists grave, but with pennies from WWI for the ferryman. I like the idea of bribing your way out of purgatory.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

El Beardo wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

Fine...

I started thinking about this when I read your first post, and I'm thinking that I should be naked, holding my dick with a crazed look on my face. If that's not going to freak people out nothing will.

I'd like to be cremated in a Viking longboat that's been pushed out to sea.
Lai
+186|6143
Problem is is I live in urban Holland, meaning that if I die now, I'd be stacked like a flat, and cleared after a few years if I would be burried, nad fired in a sterile kiln if I would be cremated. I find both methods of disposal repulsive, on the same height as being liquified and fed to baby Neo.

If I could choose I would either want to cremated Mycenean style, on a huge pile of woods set ablaze overnight, visible within a 100km radius; Viking style cremation on a boat left adrift; cut to pieces and scattered across some Himalaya plateau for the birdies; or burried in a proper grave, preferably a mausoleum with a larger than life statue on top

AussieReaper wrote:

Organs harvested for those who need them.

Buried with pennies over the eyes (I have one from 1916 and 1917).

My tombstone is going to say:

I was not, I was, I am not, I care not.

I love history and this is the ancient Roman atheists grave, but with pennies from WWI for the ferryman. I like the idea of bribing your way out of purgatory.
Hmmm,.. Greeks usually had an oubol put underneath their tongue rather than two coins on the eyes. And don't see it as a bribe, it is just a regular fee for Charon.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5928
I wana be ashes, then put the urn next to my PC, haha

No but TBH I don't even care, I mean WTF...I'll be dead why would I even care?

Whatever is cheaper and easier to do is better. The more money in your pocket the better.

Why would anybody care about a CORPSE anyway? Cry for the person it used to be, but don't give a crap about it's "Material worth" or whatever.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6703|Sweden
Cremated i have this weird feeling waking up in the coffin, worms eaating my eyeballs.

I would probably have the wiking thing burned on a boat, if it werent for the sea there are worms in the sea too they would feast on my burned body in the depths.

My organs goes with me - After seeing "Body Parts" i wouldnt give anything up.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I want my functioning organs harvested and then the rest of my body can be used by medical students for surgery practice or something like that.

When we die our body is just a rotting carcass after all.
Lai
+186|6143
The problem I have with organ donation is not knowing whom they will go to. Yes, I do think some people deserve it more than others and I have issues with not having a say in that, when it involves my organs.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

Lai wrote:

The problem I have with organ donation is not knowing whom they will go to. Yes, I do think some people deserve it more than others and I have issues with not having a say in that, when it involves my organs.
spoilers: you're dead so it's not like you'll know
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

Silly question, everyone knows you re-spawn in 15seconds.....

And I want burried, fuck the earth and fuck nature, I want to cause as much of an upset as possible, even, in my death!

bahahahahaha
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
It's my hope my body is fed to lions.

I've devised a remote control car that my corpse can be strapped to, since lions only eat what they kill.  Someone will need to run my corpse at full speed across the savannah.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Bell wrote:

Silly question, everyone knows you re-spawn in 15seconds.....

And I want burried, fuck the earth and fuck nature, I want to cause as much of an upset as possible, even, in my death!

bahahahahaha
True, undertakers pump so many chemicals into a body it lasts almost as long as a McDonald's Cheeseburger. Add to that it being sealed in an airtight container and you've got something that's gonna last a while.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I wana be ashes, then put the urn next to my PC, haha

No but TBH I don't even care, I mean WTF...I'll be dead why would I even care?

Whatever is cheaper and easier to do is better. The more money in your pocket the better.

Why would anybody care about a CORPSE anyway? Cry for the person it used to be, but don't give a crap about it's "Material worth" or whatever.
Just wait till someone close dies, kiddo.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Perhaps buried, but not in a steel, concrete or lead coffin for the purpose that I might have taken a nap and wish to get up again. Other than that, do what they did with Scotty and go into orbit
Lai
+186|6143

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Lai wrote:

spoilers: you're dead so it's not like you'll know
That's the whole point!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard