Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6446|King Of The Islands

UTC +2
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478
50's / 60's.

Beatniks, acid culture, crazy literature/art, huge political and social change. Exciting times.

Also tempted to say the big materialist/capitalist good-times prior and after the great Wars. Times of unparalled optimism and human advancement; the 50's and 60's had this to a lesser degree but the whole Cold War / Vietnam thing kinda soured the atmosphere that Britain enjoyed, say, during Victoria's reign before the outbreak of the Great War. Neo-liberalism in general is a fun thing to experience though.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-05-20 04:15:51)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland
70s. Hear what Rory Gallagher was really like live. 35AD.

Last edited by kylef (2009-05-20 08:08:00)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Man With No Name wrote:

I hadnt gotten laid yet in the 90's
It's ok dude, your time will come.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5772|Belgium
I would walk with the dinosaurs.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

Jebus wrote:

Why walk when you can ride?

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/21/Jesus_on_dinosaur.jpg

https://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh192/adamrector/JesusRidingDinosaur.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

AussieReaper wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Why walk when you can ride?

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com … nosaur.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh19 … nosaur.jpg
Zombies on Dinosaurs!!! Man I aint going back to that age.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
There were so many ages with attractive qualities. I could not, without some certainty of well being, leave this time for the past.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Superior Mind wrote:

There were so many ages with attractive qualities. I could not, without some certainty of well being, leave this time for the past.
Hey its alright mate, dont panic or nothing, the OP's asking you to do it Hypothetically through the virtual powers of the internet.  Your not really going to travel backwards, its just for fun.  Go on pick a time to travel back.  I know I sound like a sarcastic prick, I don't mean to be, I have no beef with you, your one of the good guys, thats why I for one is interested to see where you go back to.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6586|Columbus, OH
In the future to watch the apes harvest man
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
I would go back to a time when the Library of Alexandria was still intact and read until it hurt. That would a grand indulgence.

Given a different chance I would go to around 16k years ago (and perhaps jump in periods of 500 years back and forth a few times.) and explore the late ice age world in search of now lost civilizations.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Miggle wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

0. To see if Jesus actually exsisted, then I'de steal his alias, an be a legend forever.
Jesus actually existed.

I'd go a few years later to find out if he was legit though.

He wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

If I was gonna go to the past I'd take a tank, then own some Roman's or something. Future, I'd go kill space Nazis.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin

Gooners wrote:

War Man wrote:

I wouldn't go back in time but I'd send the concept of the assault rifle to the Americans in 1942. Imagine us fucking owning them nazis and japs to bits.
Or you could go back and take care of people like Hitler
I don't want Red alert 1 to happen

Longbow wrote:

in far future, when humanity would actually get rid of wars inside itself and focus and space exploration and colonization instead
Bwuhahaha, there shall always be war so long as humans are different from one another

Mekstizzle wrote:

I hope you two actually do experience war, I really do

Then I hope you get shot
Well I might get my chance at both.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5582|The Wild West

ghettoperson wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

I hadnt gotten laid yet in the 90's
It's ok dude, your time will come.
I havent gotten laid in 4 months
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5582|The Wild West

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'm going to say something that might get me banned

War Man wrote:

I wouldn't go back in time but I'd send the concept of the assault rifle to the Americans in 1942. Imagine us fucking owning them nazis and japs to bits.

Bradt3hleader wrote:

All wars

FOR SPARTA!!!!

No but I would like to charge the beaches of Iwo Jima and fu** up some Jap bitches with an M1 Garand!

I wouldn't mind being born in the time periods of some amazing constructions, like the Pyramids, and the other world wonders.

I would also like to see a dinosaur.

Then I hope you get shot
didnt own the nazis and japs already?

I would go back in time during Sherman's march to the sea and fuck up the south a litttle bit more.

Last edited by Man With No Name (2009-05-20 12:05:56)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Imagine the looks on the face of some ancient army if they were faced with like, a line of Bradley's.

It might go something like, :deadsmiley:
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
i had a recurring dream of going back to 1066 with an Apache.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

FatherTed wrote:

Aye, old Willy would've been in for a shock when he got hit by a Hellfire.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5582|The Wild West

FatherTed wrote:

really?
https://trianglecranch.com/catalog/images/geronimo001.jpg?

Last edited by Man With No Name (2009-05-20 12:42:25)

Lai
+186|6159
Harder than I though to be honest as there is such an immense range of periods to choose from. Napoleonic France in any case is high on my list, as is late Imperial Russia (assuming you weren't a serf). Dying at Thermopylae or fighting alongside Jeanne D'Arc sounds also amazing, as do Byzantium, Jerusalem during the Frankish occupation, and Tenochtitlan or Cuzco prior to the arrival of the Spanish. The last stands at Syracuse v.s. the Romans or of the mianland Celts v.s. the Romans at Alessia must also have been epic, but do not appeal to me as much. Minoan Crete seems leisurely

And this:

Poseidon wrote:

1920's or the 1950's
Nah,.. if I had to pick a time period I think I'd go for late 18th to 19th century, I'll leave determination of place to the other thread.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6675

Year 1247, in Kiev, so I can kill John of Plano Carpini's party.
BRiiNDED
+137|6132
Superior Mind's idea sounds quite appealing to me, the Library of Alexandria was amazing.

Egypt around the time of Tutankamum (Spelling?) would be quite extraordinary too, just because I used to have a class taught about the Egyptians back at school and it intrigued me. They were fascinating people.

But for me at the present time, I'd go back to 1966 to the time that England won the World Cup. Just to be involved with something that had such an amazing atmospehere that THAT World Cup had, would be staggering, plus I don't particularly fancy Englands chances in the near future for the World Cup.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin

Man With No Name wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'm going to say something that might get me banned

War Man wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

All wars

FOR SPARTA!!!!

No but I would like to charge the beaches of Iwo Jima and fu** up some Jap bitches with an M1 Garand!

I wouldn't mind being born in the time periods of some amazing constructions, like the Pyramids, and the other world wonders.

I would also like to see a dinosaur.

Then I hope you get shot
didnt own the nazis and japs already?
Yes but not without a good beating from them.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida
I would live in the days when bringing cocain from columbia on your own personal plane was new, so i could get into that, make 100's of millions, and retire driving 1980's ferrari's and enjoying the high life of Miami.
15 more years! 15 more years!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

Scarface
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard