xxsimmonsxx
Boats N' Hoes!!!
+1|5479|Virginia, USA
Hello! My name is xxsimmonsxx (my real name is mike) and I would like to tell you about the clan me and a few of my buddies formed. Our name is =CH= Croc Hunters Clan and here is some info about us:

1. We are a gaming clan that is recruiting 13+ (not strictly enforced)
2. We will have nothing to do with hacking/glitching/padding/cheating in any way, shape, or form
3. We expect all members to have and use xfire whenever they are gaming or doing any other clan related activities
4. We expect all members to not only respect our clan members but ALL clan members no matter where you are or what you are doing
5. We are a laid-back group of people who just love to game and hang out
6. REALLY bad language is not tolerated but we are pretty chill about what you are allowed to say

We mostly play BF2 and currently run our own servers for BF2 but we support all games

We also are very experienced players so we know what is going on if anyone ever needs help with anything...

Our old website died on us so here is the new web adress: http://www.crochuntersclan.clangrid.com/
Please register and we will get you on the roster (you can register and choose not to be in the clan at first if you just want to check us out first)

We are also on xfire! If you would like to contact us that way please feel free to message me: xxsimmonsxx

Thank you,
!A! =CH= xxsimmonsxx (Clan Founder/Leader/Co-Head Admin)

PS- !A! means admin/ leader in our clan and on our servers
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
Bol.
xxsimmonsxx
Boats N' Hoes!!!
+1|5479|Virginia, USA

Hakei wrote:

Bol.
what?
Ioan92