Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

1. Rome - My favorite city ever, it's awesome there. Small apartment in the middle of the city, waking up to the sounds of mopeds and people setting up the markets; the smelll of exhaust, the sound of that epic language being yelled everywhere. Oh yes.

2. Some peaceful place in france - nice people if you try to speak the language, walk down to the local bakery to get some fresh croissants for breakfast, not a single car in site, vineyards all around, great climate, swimming poool, some good books, not TV, no Computer.... yes please.

3. London - I know a lot of people (mainly brits) say london is a shit whole bla bla, but I love the place. Also, it's the home of Chelsea FC

4. Some nice place in Canada

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6524|Milkystania, yurop
Canada, nice people, nature...aboot

Norway-just to get a nice huge wage as a oilrigg welder

Italy-when i retire

Spain- see above

S:t Lucia- The better half of me comes from there
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

U.S, Canada or Australia would be some of my choices. Though I've often liked the look of say, Hong Kong or Tokyo for China and Japan.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

ghettoperson wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Prior to going to uni I'd only ever lived in foreign countries.
How do you consider a country home if you hadn't been there 'til you were like 18?
Where my passport says I'm from, where all my family are from, where most of my family still live, and where I tended to visit for Christmas. I lived in Wales for 3 years, but that doesn't really count.
is wales a country?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

I thought so. A lesser country for sure, but still a country. Kinda like the Vatican, no one really cares about them, but they're still a country.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

TSI wrote:

Well, I live in both Ottawa and Paris (depends when) and prefer Paris by a long shot. Canada gets boring after 3 months. Especially in February.

As to where I'd like to live:
1. Dubrovnik, Croatia--beautiful place, beautiful women, love the language.
http://www.dubrovnikcroatia.biz/dubrovnik.jpg
I was right at that spot in Dubrovnik less than a month ago - it's a nice place, and I can see the appeal for living there. The city is almost built on two levels, and the amount of steps .. made for some great photos. Nice place.
baggs
+732|6202
It would be NZ, i've talked about it with Antonia as we don't want to raise our children in the UK. So we have heavily considered where we want to go and I think NZ would suit the lifestyle we want to lead and influence our children.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

A lifestyle of rad and gnar?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

ghettoperson wrote:

Extreme Spawts!

NZ would be one of my choices as well.
NantanCochise
+55|5976|Portugal/United States
Well I live between two countries, so when in the States Id say Portugal, when in Portugal Id say the States.
Tetn1s
+59|6640|Los Angeles
Japan

Japanese culture is awesome.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
Probably New Zealand, as my wife is from there, Its a pretty sweet place...

ebug9 wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

Canada. I love how it looks, apparently the music scene is really up and coming, and I also heard the girls in Montreal are fit as fuck. Hoping to move there at some point in the future
Be prepared to be taxed to death and use a currency that isn't worth anything in other countries.
If your looking at hitting up some of those Quebecios girls, be prepared to leave with an STD or is it STI now? Actually they are french there, its probably something way different...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

M.O.A.B wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Extreme Spawts!

NZ would be one of my choices as well.
mongrels lol
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard