RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
Still leaves us you with the problem that you can't reach a sniper who is hidden on a roof and a claymore is covering the stairs.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!

RDMC wrote:

Still leaves us you with the problem that you can't reach a sniper who is hidden on a roof and a claymore is covering the stairs.
it's not a problem if a sniper is using the claymores the way they're supposed to be used
jdno_7
+10|6229

REDWOLF_101 wrote:

gee what a smart comment Ajax...
I agree.

the only thing dumber is the people that get killed by them.....LOL
Lai
+186|6157

RDMC wrote:

Well, I guess you can't have it all

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Snipers arent always long range, they do use them close to medium range in real life too
Don't you mean designated marksman rifle's (like the SVD)?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

RDMC wrote:

I remember the old days, when you would save your nades to clear the roof before climbing. But we all know that the masses were screaming for that to no longer be possible...
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5487
I continue to blame all forms of spam, such as nade and clay spam on I/O. Everyone that says there should be no way anyone can get past them, it wouldn't even be a concern on a vehicle server cause arty, a jet or chopper would eventually kill the sniper. At least players have a chance now of getting past them on the ground and on stairs that are usually spammed with them now.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2009-05-19 20:20:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard