Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6309
How do you recall $$ sent because people never sent product???

Claim wont work because did claim then we closed claim and then still didnt get stuff

HElpzzz please
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6321

If you go to your transaction, there should be a link that says Resolution Center. One of the options is "Item dispute: I did not receive an item I purchased or the item I received is significantly not as described."
trippy982
+34|6407
To win, never accept partial payment, because if you do, and the buyer counterclaims that you are willing to accept partial payment so that you can get a discount on the item, you're automatically lose.  Also if you ask Paypal to investigate for proof of delivery, you're almost 99% going to win because most shippers don't ship items with delivery confirmation without you asking and paying extra for it.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6309

ebug9 wrote:

If you go to your transaction, there should be a link that says Resolution Center. One of the options is "Item dispute: I did not receive an item I purchased or the item I received is significantly not as described."
We alrdy did this and Because the trade was over the internet  (nothing was being deleivered it was being sent over internet)

But we closed dispute and then he was liek wow wtf u can still recall ur money wait 30 days

Its now been 33 days and hes ignoring me

I sent 40$ upfront and then we did dispute thing.  Then we closed it.  And now hes scammed me.

Worst case lesson learned dont ever open dispute and close it untill receive item.  However i would like to get my 40$ back
trippy982
+34|6407
u use cc ir bank?  if cc u can reverse it.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA
Give me your account info I'll fix all your problems.

$40 isn't a lot of money btw just be happy you are alive
wut
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6309

trippy982 wrote:

u use cc ir bank?  if cc u can reverse it.
think is bank will have to check

Last edited by Backupwayback (2009-05-16 06:46:42)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6309
  is bank card through cc

zzz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard