too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30762665/

Dad tried to hire hooker for son, 14, court told
Father avoids jail as British judge cites his excellent character

A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a British court on Friday.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham, central England.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported.

The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.

Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over.

'Will she do?'
He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a $30 fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers.

"The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'," Harris said.

"He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.

"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said.

The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
Lol, 14 is too late?  silly Brits (or poles as the case may be)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Kid chose the wrong prostitute. Dad should have picked for him.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Lol my grandfather did it for my uncle. Pretty cool guy.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

AussieReaper wrote:

Re-read.  Dad didn't do such a hot job.

"The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'," Harris said.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Read it again.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham, central England.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a $30 fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers.

"He said 'yes'
and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."
I'm always right.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
Wow, wish my Dad was like that.

Prostitution is legal here too so

The advertisments in newspapers here are so stupid though:
Hot blonde with XXXXXXL tits...etc...
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

AussieReaper wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Read it again.

"He said 'yes'
and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."
I'm always right.
Re-read.  The boy may have picked her, but dad pointed her out.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Admit your mistake.

AussieReaper wrote:

I still don't forgive you.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

AussieReaper wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Admit your mistake.

AussieReaper wrote:

I still don't forgive you.
Dad pointed to her and asked if she would do.  He said yes.  Kid could have chosen some one else, but he went with the one dad pointed out, which turned out to be the undercover cop.  Dad pointed out what turned out to be the cop.  Dad chose poorly.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Dad pointed to her and asked if she would do.  He said yes.  Kid could have chosen some one else, but he went with the one dad pointed out, which turned out to be the undercover cop.  Dad pointed out what turned out to be the cop.  Dad chose poorly.
Dad pointed her out. Kid chose. Kid chose poorly. Give yourself an uppercut.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937

AussieReaper wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Dad pointed her out. Kid chose. Kid chose poorly. Give yourself an uppercut.
this arguement is soooo funny
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
We need pictures before we can decide on the quality of choice.
BVC
+325|6696
What an awesome Dad!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Happy birthday, son! Enjoy your AIDS.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

/thread

But TBH what's up with the:

...decided to take his son and get a hooker because he was 14 and still a virgin
WHAT....THE....FUCK???!  What is society coming to these days?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Bradt3hleader wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

/thread

But TBH what's up with the:

...decided to take his son and get a hooker because he was 14 and still a virgin
WHAT....THE....FUCK???!  What is society coming to these days?
For some reason this is stuck in my head:

https://powerfulbeyondmeasure.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/chickenhawk1.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard