sapper_dago
+-1|6674|Schofield BArracks, Hawaii
Is there a trick or a way to gain driver ability points. Seems mine don't go up very fast. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6696|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Before you get told to do a search. They are the same in theory as driver kill assists. Say for eg, u was driving a jeep, you pick a med up who as you pull up to another jeep he meds someone in the jeep. He gets his heal point, you pick up the driver assist.  Your med needs to stay in your jeep. Swap med for Enginner or Support, theory stays the same.
A.Frade
Banned
+4|6712
Well i don't know how legit this is but i guess it can be justified somehow. Let's just say your dirving a blackhawk or a transport vehicle or something and ur support i guess you could tell the people who are just sitting there to throw nades while u get them to their destination you'll get mad points and its like...paying the driver back!

Last edited by A.Frade (2006-03-29 15:23:54)

joker8baller
+68|6690
That's stat-padding. Gj.
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6652|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
It's also against the EA ROE to use support with ammopack out is it not?

Last edited by junkpi1e (2006-03-29 19:42:36)

edzed
+1|6719
Pre 1.20 Would be easy as hell on Mashtuur thats how I got my 4500 but now I have no clue.
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6721|İstanbul,Türkiye
driver ability points gains only when your passenger support your team as healing/rearming/repairing them you get one if they get one.
A.Frade
Banned
+4|6712
im not saying just do that cuz its stupid plus itll ruin ur KDR and KPM but like if someone wants to do u a favor like while ur driving form oen point to another.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6784

joker8baller wrote:

That's stat-padding. Gj.
No, it's a valid battle tactic.  Think about flying low over enemy outposts with 3 guys sitting at the openings of your heli all tossing nades over the outpost.  Same principle with C4, except you can fly at any height for that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard