better ban these

https://www.phiredup.com/files/admin/nerf.jpg

and these

https://www.bearsmart.com/images/supersoaker.jpg

and these

https://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p1765352p275w.jpg
13rin
+977|6472
Why are you all surprised?  This is yet another example of political extremism from a State where the general populous exhibits a predisposition toward radical ideology.  Basically, They're nutters.  As cool as the culture (except that whole Holocaust thing) I've got one word for you.  Hasselhoff.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
BVC
+325|6688
If Germany doesn't want to "teach people to kill", perhaps Germany should end its compulsory military service scheme...
Karbin
+42|6287

Pubic wrote:

If Germany doesn't want to "teach people to kill", perhaps Germany should end its compulsory military service scheme...
They only approve of "teaching people to kill" when it's for the state.
All others.......  BAD thing.
NantanCochise
+55|5971|Portugal/United States
"...the German government is moving ahead with a plan to ban paintball, which politicians describe as a game that glorifies murder and teaches people to kill."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe, there is something seriously wrong with German people.

Last edited by NantanCochise (2009-05-13 20:47:04)

nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5604|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
Statists are BAD!!! You cannot trust the government, they will screw you over.(See: Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, Obama)
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6336|California

nickb64 wrote:

Statists are BAD!!! You cannot trust the government, they will screw you over.(See: Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, Obama)
You just gotta love the immature fucks that actually classify Obama with Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, Castro, etc.

Back to the thread:

This would be essentially the same thing as the US banning bowling after Columbine. Would you not agree?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6652|BC, Canada
mmmmmmmmmm glad im in canada... might order a new paintball marker tomorrow...
Karbin
+42|6287

Nic wrote:

Don't try using UPS.
"airsoft and paintball articles are prohibited in Canada"

Not true, but thats UPS's line.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6652|BC, Canada

Karbin wrote:

Nic wrote:

Don't try using UPS.

ebay.... but i might just get my old A5 back from the guy I sold it to...
Karbin
+42|6287

Nic wrote:

Karbin wrote:

Nic wrote:

Don't try using UPS.

ebay.... but i might just get my old A5 back from the guy I sold it to...
Get yourself a Y38 card from Can Customs. Something you should have if you take it to the States.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6430|Germany
The one and only reason for this discussion is the elections for parliament later this year. nothing will be decided untill then, and I'm pretty sure that it will be forgotten after the elections.
Ioan92
+337|5715

JakAttaK wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

This thought is slowly but surely drifting to the great UK. Germany is really a pathetic puppy state now.
And the UK isn't? The UK, or sorry...England (lets be honest, there is no "united kingdom" anymore) is the biggest bitch I have ever seen. My dad wanted to put up a flag pole for St. Georges day, but found out he had to ask the council for permission because it may hurt the feelings of foreigners in our area. I'm sorry...but we get didn't asked if we minded about the big fuck off mosque down the road?  It's more or less a crime to be patriotic these days.

On topic :

Well done Germany, this will stop nothing.
At least they don't mute the fuhrer out of WaW and and your not fighting the black cross.....
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

BVC
+325|6688
I really want a T68, plan to get one once I find a job.  Magazine fed like RAP/RAP4 but they use standard .68cal paintballs and you can still mount scopes, GLs etc on them.  Easier to mod too, and due to the round size they're more accurate and have a better range.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard