Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6631|Derby, England

I personaly preferthis 2

https://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/graphics/products/PIGCAT-3.JPG

and

https://www.boysstuff.co.uk/images/prod_zoom_center/black_widow_main_500_83824_51007.jpg
mpec82
+-1|6720
at rocket 2/3 of a soldier's life???? are you joking?? its purpose is to destroy amrored vehicles, so if u use it against an human target you'll have to take the rests with the spoon
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
G36E/G36C Shouldn't be nerfed. However, the AK's and M16 need accuracy increases. Moreso than the G36E/C/MG and PKM.

Accuracy should be in order like this:

1) Sniper Rifles
2) Assualt Rifles
3) Carbines
4) Support Weapons (Light Machine Guns)
5) Submachine guns (Mp5, PP-19 etc..)
6) Pistols
7) Shotguns

But we all know LMG's and Carbines are more accurate than Assualt rifles - it's a joke. Sometimes i think Pistols are more accurate than Assualt rifles too.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
That black widow (catapult) is awsome. Sit out the back in  the summer with a bucket of ice trying to intice the neighbours cats into the garden.  Only to blaste 'em back over again.

My black widow recenlty broke so I upgraded to a Staffordshire Pit Bull Terrier.  I hope to have the same effect on the cats with that.  You can't drink beer and use a catapult at the same time.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6751|Upper Franconia
The next weapon will be there. And after a year or so, all the weapons will do about 2 or 3 'lines' damage to players. This will make EA feel happy

Last edited by lord_tyler_486 (2006-03-29 05:58:33)

Billy_aKa_Dr_GonZo
+5|6620|UK
the g36e is the only reason i play this game now, i love is so much please dont take my gun away ea at least leave one thing alone with out breaking it
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6739

I.M.I Militant wrote:

all dis talk about good unlocks... its bs... THE AK-101 is easily the best gun in teh game... =]
The AK-101 probably is what should be nerfed. For new players, that dont have any unlocks, the AK-101 is considerably more powerful then the M16A2 or the AK-47, and there doesnt seem to be much of an accuracy dropoff. I used to never play assault, and then I finally unlocked the G3 just to see what it was like, and I did ok, but struggled because of the low clip size. I went to the AK-101 for the first time and went something like 29-7 on Karkand without using the Grenade Launcher. I've since unlocked the F2000, but whenever I decide to play assault, I always find myself using the AK-101 if I'm MEC.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6647|South Korea.

Mekstizzle wrote:

G36E/G36C Shouldn't be nerfed. However, the AK's and M16 need accuracy increases. Moreso than the G36E/C/MG and PKM.

Accuracy should be in order like this:

1) Sniper Rifles
2) Assualt Rifles
3) Carbines
4)Submachine guns (Mp5, PP-19 etc..)
5) Support Weapons (Light Machine Guns)
6) Pistols
7) Shotguns

But we all know LMG's and Carbines are more accurate than Assualt rifles - it's a joke. Sometimes i think Pistols are more accurate than Assualt rifles too.
Edit lol.
-fe.lep-
+8|6701

mpec82 wrote:

at rocket 2/3 of a soldier's life???? are you joking?? its purpose is to destroy amrored vehicles, so if u use it against an human target you'll have to take the rests with the spoon
ITS A GAME!!!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

If your getting killed by AT rocket snipers you aren't moving enough. From what I have seen of the patch so far the PKM wasn't nerfed at all, just requires better shot placement now. I hope they don't nerf the G36weapons...

I only recently went back to using the G36C after messing with the QBZ and M4 for a couple of weeks, I've found it is a great gun.

G36E isn't overpowered at all, just use a 'nade launcher on the sods if your playing as assault (works on PKMs too...)
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6834|Deutschland/Germany
PKM was overpowered and now it has been made weaker to be balanced again. The only error is that it had been made overpowered in the first place.
GOOD WORK EA (or dice or whoever it was)!!!!!!
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6805|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Let the nerfing begin.....

My vote is to nerf the G36 weapons
-fe.lep-
+8|6701

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

PKM was overpowered and now it has been made weaker to be balanced again. The only error is that it had been made overpowered in the first place.
GOOD WORK EA (or dice or whoever it was)!!!!!!
Spoken like a true pointwhore. I love your map stats, Sharqi Peninsula      352:03:08      927      513      1.81      214
and no other map played for more than Strike at Karkand      40:17:05      118      74      1.59      147

Guess those PKM's make your life hard on that one map u play? rofl

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-03-29 14:39:30)

strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6619|the side hatch

Flecco wrote:

If your getting killed by AT rocket snipers you aren't moving enough. From what I have seen of the patch so far the PKM wasn't nerfed at all, just requires better shot placement now. I hope they don't nerf the G36weapons...

I only recently went back to using the G36C after messing with the QBZ and M4 for a couple of weeks, I've found it is a great gun.

G36E isn't overpowered at all, just use a 'nade launcher on the sods if your playing as assault (works on PKMs too...)
why must people insist on telling assualt guys to solve all our balance issuses by using the "nade launcher?"
just becuase some dolts exploited it for easy kills in the beginning of the game doenst mean that the "assualt class" = "the class with the grenade launcher"

i also seem to hear a lot that we are the class with the big clips

the g3 has neither a GL nor do we have a lot of ammo and it is in fact the least accurate assualt rifle, yet when used properly by someone with patience and dexterity is it the best gun in the game...other guns do not require patience or dexterity to be almost as good as the g3 and they are given to classes that have supporting roles and can make a lot of points in ways that the assualt class has no equivalent

this means that we can only make points by taking flags and killing guys and we should have the best guns for this reason, i dont want our guns to be simply different and balanced with the guns of a class that can heal themselves, sprint longer and F-ING BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE DEAD... i want them to be recognizably better
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6834|Deutschland/Germany
Pointwhore???? nice try
So if I like to play Sharqi this makes me a pointwhore.......Wow give this man a noble prize!

I play Sharqi because the other maps are too slow for me. I want ACTION and i want INFANTRY (look how few time i spend in tanks).
I love your stats too.....GL as favourite weapon......well it has been fixed too now.
In fact I didnt hate the PKM because I got owned by it. It s exactly the other way round! I owned so much with it and realized that it s lame. Just look at my light machinegun k/d......after patch 1.2 I always used the PKM. I was forced to use it because it was stronger than anything else.
Now all the weapons are fixed and you whine because you cant rack up cheap kills with your GL or PKM anymore.

Last edited by ArMaG3dD0n (2006-03-29 15:03:30)

vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6615|UCF
I think the all AT rockets are nerfed, or the Tanks ACTUALLY have armour. I saw one take 5 apache missiles, and 1 RPG-7 before it was finally taken down. So what is it? Nerfed explosives, or stronger tanks?
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6727|Louisiana

I.M.I Militant wrote:

all dis talk about good unlocks... its bs... THE AK101 is easily the best gun in teh game... =]
Agreed. I wish I could unlock the AK-101 for China and the US
irok100
+114|6648

Sarrk wrote:

oh, and if the G36E or G36C is nerfed, ea is getting a brick through thier HQ's windows
Yeah, better be careful though, or they might just nerf ur brick to have the destructive capacity of a pillow....
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA

I.M.I Militant wrote:

all dis talk about good unlocks... its bs... THE AK101 is easily the best gun in teh game... =]
QFT
SargeJp
+87|6748|Canada

-fe.lep- wrote:

I am just trying to think ahead to see what's the next gun EA will nerf?

So far, The grenade launcher, creative C4 usage, and the PKM bites the dust because of "underpowered players" who are incapable of devising combat tactics to overcome these weapons.

I suppose I will get flamed by the usual, "um my stats link is missing" idiots that seem to run this game or the , "hey, I've played BF2 for 4 hours, I know everything!" squad, Who cares?

For my money, its going to be the G36E. I mean, hell, its accurate and powerful, can't have that, Whats next? removing the ability for medic's to heal themselves? I mean how lame are they, HA!

I was thinking, how about we just get rid of all the weapons? Give everyone the ability to kill using harsh language only. Ops forgot, not allowed "harsh language!"

just give everyone one of these.....

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/im … 74-454.jpg

Roll on UT2007....................
I think your totally right. EA is killing the game because of the newbs who cry because they get own by people. Ex: PKM, so many newbs cried about it and what happened? EA nerfed it.
Chowley
+1|6684|Ireland
Id actually say they will nerf the AK47/Ak101 next. They will get to fuck over two classes and two armies in one go, how could they pass that up?
DebonairXcel
+40|6611|Minnesota
Heheh, I honestly wouldn't modify the AK-101/47.  Instead, I'd make it so that the M16 had less deviation per round, so it functioned a little closer to the G36E.  As for the assault versus medic kit dilemma, I hear ya Strangelove, the assault class doesn't have enough perks to it.  After the grenade launcher was nerfed, the body GL/armor/flashbang or smoke versus the speed/heal/revive doesn't make it quite as potent of an infantry killer as it should be.  Frankly, I think the F2000 & G3 could use another upgrade, the F2000 needs less initial deviation, and the G3 could use either an ammo boost, or modify the initial deviation from 0.4 to 0.35. 

Anyhow, as for nerfing weapons, I wouldn't worry about it too much.  One thing I would like to see however is for EA to finally get the AA missiles to function correctly, make them capable of slightly harder turns so they can catch J-10s and the other jets that do slight manuever modifcations.  Then somehow make the missiles compensate for ping discrepancy between aviators, its very frustrating to never hit an 18 pinger with 47, or to be able to hit every other jet that has more than a 90 ping despite evasive manuevers.
Sniper007
+1|6602
They'll be nerfing the knife more. Making it miss a sniper at point blank range isn't enough; it has to have its damage reduced! I'm going to say that they'll reduce the damage to 40, as well as adding a feature that reduces damage every time you swing at a wall, dulling the blade.

Of course, shock paddles are too good. Reviving someone on the first try isn't realistic. Now you'll need to yell Clear! 20 times, getting you blocked from chatting for 30 seconds, and get shot multiple times while trying to revive some noob who ran over a claymore. Of course, your teammate will be revived with only one bar of life (new feature, too!) and will almost certainly be killed before he can stand up, wasting everyone's time.

Can't forget C4, either. Even though you can't throw it more than an inch anymore, it's still dangerous for noob tank drivers who sit with their barrel facing the sky. C4 now has to be carefully attached to the target and a wire run to the detonator. Once this is done, you must announce to your team that you're going to detonate C4, so you don't accidentally kill them. Of course, they'll refuse to stop knifing the tank, and will die in the explosion, while the tank will survive, thanks to the new armor EA will be adding, making the game easier for tank whores.

Last edited by Sniper007 (2006-03-29 20:43:42)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

strangelove wrote:

Flecco wrote:

why must people insist on telling assualt guys to solve all our balance issuses by using the "nade launcher?"
just becuase some dolts exploited it for easy kills in the beginning of the game doenst mean that the "assualt class" = "the class with the grenade launcher"

i also seem to hear a lot that we are the class with the big clips

the g3 has neither a GL nor do we have a lot of ammo and it is in fact the least accurate assualt rifle, yet when used properly by someone with patience and dexterity is it the best gun in the game...other guns do not require patience or dexterity to be almost as good as the g3 and they are given to classes that have supporting roles and can make a lot of points in ways that the assualt class has no equivalent

this means that we can only make points by taking flags and killing guys and we should have the best guns for this reason, i dont want our guns to be simply different and balanced with the guns of a class that can heal themselves, sprint longer and F-ING BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE DEAD... i want them to be recognizably better
In response to your remarks about me I have an answer... I play assault ALOT. Most of my kills are as assault. G3 is my most used assault rifle after being sorely dissapointed with the F2000. I know all about playing as assault because I have spent most of the last 2 months doing just that. The G3 is the best gun for taking out PKM users, just keep moving in close combat, in ranged the G3 IS more accurate on single shot.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
g3 is a monster i tell you, it does 45 damage : )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard