+34|6146
great vid
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5693|Behind your chair... :)
Now that has to be the most original song to a BF2 video ever
iNfinity.
+12|5645|Norway
change song, it does not fit in gameplay.

WTF is that jihad song? lol i hear gunshots and explosions and the guy saying ahaha islam...

Last edited by iNfinity. (2009-05-11 22:51:23)

tio_gardenal
+4|5580

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Now that has to be the most original song to a BF2 video ever
The main idea is it, make an original movie, something different...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center
Why does this look like it was shot in single player?

The people you play with look...horrendous.  And all maps are 16p size?
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6695|Brunei Darussalam

Seen too much of Juba videos? Edit (if there was any) was poor, music was... shit.
Some ok kills.

Overall... poor movie.
tio_gardenal
+4|5580

Janis_Petke wrote:

Seen too much of Juba videos? Edit (if there was any) was poor, music was... shit.
Some ok kills.

Overall... poor movie.
Thanks, i think you are a kind of "tradicional" player, like only the default kind of videos with metal/rock music..
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6695|Brunei Darussalam

tio_gardenal wrote:

Janis_Petke wrote:

Some ok kills.

Overall... poor movie.
Thanks, i think you are a kind of "tradicional" player, like only the default kind of videos with metal/rock music..
Nope. Just saw the vid with the prodigy as a music, and it was good.
Trying to be honest here....
hintakaari
+113|5941
what is that weird sound at the backround ?

allah akbar
Juba the sniper
+10|5711
allah akbar
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England
My thoughts:

Music made me want to kill myself. I'm pretty sure the song ended at some point half way through, and you looped it to last the whole length of the movie. It's not that I "only like rock music" or whatever. I'm open minded about music, and that, for a frag movie, was a poor choice.

The shots were average. I never thought I'd say this but there was too much SVD. Barely any streaks either. I actually thought you were playing single player until you hovered over a guys head, and I saw his rank.

In terms of editing (or what little there was), you could have done without the random pictures popping up.

What I did enjoy about it was it wasn't just Karkand so good going on that one.

Some tips for if you're going to make another movie-
-Watch movies from other people. There are plenty of sniper videos posted in this section, and all over Youtube. Hintakaari is one of the best, and is constantly raising the bar for what a sniper movie should be.
-Use music that has a chance of being liked by most people. Music is the hardest thing to get right in a move, but I'm afraid tribal chanting or whatever isn't going to be liked by many people
-Use something better for editing. I think most people use Sony Vegas.
-In terms of content, people either want to see great single kills, or a good streak. If you can get a streak of amazing kills then thats even better

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm posting my honest opinion. I think it was a good effort, but just another average sniper movie.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6327|The Netherlands
You had some really easy targets to be honest, and the music is like wtf?! ~~

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard