tomfoster
+12|6144
A new sniping video by me, my 5th video now. Nothing special, just having a mess about with Vegas and clearing up some clips on my hard drive. Mainly a mix of Ghost Town (for a bit of variety) and Karkand in there (although there is a random wake clip- don't know why!) It's got 2 of my fav songs from the new Prodigy album on. Hope you enjoy!

It's only low quality atm but hopefully should be HD by the time you read this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBt_hYqu504

Other videos up (all available in HD). Precision! was recently uploaded and this time wasn't disabled for copyright

Precision!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us7Bb5osZx4
SF Sniping- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFzDMq-Z7as
Pistol Spam!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-1ZqAIF0W8
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6316
Awesome video 10/10

Loved the no scope headshot at the end
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5574
not bad but need more streaks - editing very fair - normal shots - music not fit - 3/5 thnx for the vid ...
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6205|Roma
+ Shots
+ Streaks
+ Different rifles
+ Different maps

- No sync with music
- lack of editing
- Length, could have done with half the amount of frags

Also, Prodigy <3<3<3
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
WarGalleon
+1|5898
+ reg
+ defferent maps

-public
-edit
-sync
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6763

-1 because i saw "no bunny hopping, no dolphin diving" in the server messages. Not only were you fragging newbs, you were fragging newbs who couldn't even move to the full extent of the game.

Last edited by d4rkph03n1x (2009-05-13 19:41:04)

ozric
+4|5969|Sweden
Help your team instead of playing as a gay sniper!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6340|England

ozric wrote:

Nice constructive post there. I bet you're really helpful and play support

A good sniper is a useful asset to a team. Picking off the other snipers, slowing down the medics for your medics to over run them. A lot of good snipers can hold a flag against 6 or 7 players. Admittedly (and as much as it pains me to say ><), it's no good when your whole team is sniper. But yeh, a couple of experience snipers can pretty much hold the other team off.

EDIT- Checked your stats, you have a negative rifle KD, so I reckon the only reason you spawn as sniper would be for the clays. Probs why you dont think snipers are useful

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-05-14 11:12:21)

Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5706|Behind your chair... :)

ozric wrote:

I have to admit, as a 24/7 sniper myself i have no trouble saying i really do hate 95% of all Snipers aswell.... No teamwork whatsoever because that huge percentage consists of a combination of noobs, average or even somewhat skilled snipers who only think about their stats.
Im the other 5% and most Wookies are that to and playing with Tom i know he is that to, but i dont blame those other 95% guys... it takes high experience and CQC skills and confidence on your ability to have a good impact on your team as an Assault CQC Teamplaying Sniper.... If they try to teamwork then most would NOT have any impact whatsoever... Not all Snipers know how to dragshoot, quickscope, noscope accurately and effectively. But then again.... its Public, most are not there to teamwork, not even if they are Medics.... they are just there to have fun while they are there.

You see... there is a difference between a TRUE Sniper and a "Sniper".... a "Sniper" is just a regular guy who happened to click on the Sniperkit.... because im sure there are more than 80% of Medics or any other guy with another kit who wont help & teamplay either.... then there are those guys who TRY to teamplay and guys who actually are GOOD at teamplying... I could go on forever.

My point is... please dont blame the KIT, blame the PLAYER....

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-05-14 14:44:49)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6340|England

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

ozric wrote:

I have to admit, as a 24/7 sniper myself i have no trouble saying i really do hate 95% of all Snipers aswell.... No teamwork whatsoever because that huge percentage consists of a combination of noobs, average or even somewhat skilled snipers who only think about their stats.
Im the other 5% and most Wookies are that to and playing with Tom i know he is that to, but i dont blame those other 95% guys... it takes high experience and CQC skills and confidence on your ability to have a good impact on your team as an Assault CQC Teamplaying Sniper.... If they try to teamwork then most would NOT have any impact whatsoever... Not all Snipers know how to dragshoot, quickscope, noscope accurately and effectively. But then again.... its Public, most are not there to teamwork, not even if they are Medics.... they are just there to have fun while they are there.

You see... there is a difference between a TRUE Sniper and a "Sniper".... a "Sniper" is just a regular guy who happened to click on the Sniperkit.... because im sure there are more than 80% of Medics or any other guy with another kit who wont help & teamplay either.... then there are those guys who TRY to teamplay and guys who actually are GOOD at teamplying... I could go on forever.

My point is... please dont blame the KIT, blame the PLAYER....
WOoKie for life blud, innit.
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5546|USA
Lots of people hating on this. I thought it was good, I liked the music and the video was fun to watch. +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard