darthslim
+1|5474
Well I gotta say this has been an interesting thread. One thing I notice while surfing various websites and forums is the amount of people who have a desire for a good expansion pack server. Well we put out our own money and got one going. Of course we have to announce it some place and BF2S is one of the better BF2 websites. What kills me is the bad press our NUNYA clan gets all of a sudden. WOW!!

To our supporters and those that have had good things to say about our clan and our vanilla server…THANK YOU very much. We always strive to make our server a fun and fair place to play. Please continue to play in our 64 slot vanilla server, and drop by our 32 slot expansion pack server….it is pubs like you that make NUNYA a success!!

Unfortunately there are always some bad apples who seek to ruin that fun and sense of fair play; our admins will and do deal with that. To our detractors here on this thread. Some of your names I recognize, some of you have been kicked and/or banned for cheating, hacking, breaking our rules, or simply disrupting game play. Hey get over it, plenty of other servers to play on. Better yet why not fish some $$ out of your pocket, start your own server, then spend most of your “gaming” time admining your server and taking care of asshats such as yourselves….not as easy as it looks. I’m sorry but we are simply not going to allow uncap raping, spawn killing campers, such as yourselves to get away with that nonsense in our server! If you don’t like us for that well I’m sure the feeling is mutual.

Here are some numbers to prove we are a good server and our admins aren’t a bunch of jerks who like to single out certain players.

64256 people who have played on our server.

Our ban list has 1029 people on it.

1029/64256=1.6%. Pretty good number eh? Only 1.6% of pubs get banned from our server.

I’m guessing the percentage of jerks, cheaters, hackers out there in the BF2 world is greater than 1.6%. So again, to our detractors, please don’t flatter yourselves with the idea that NUNYA admins are specifically targeting you. If you got kicked or banned it was probably for a good reason. And yes we make mistakes at times when we kick/ban somebody.  Players that present a reasonable case in a mature manner in our forums are, for the most part, unbanned. We also routinely review our ban list and unban those we feel deserve a second chance, or who were banned in error. But those players that come into our forums calling us jerks, assholes, and much worse almost never get unbanned whether or not the original ban was warranted or not. Know that for every 20, 50, 100 great players we have there will always be somebody with sour grapes. To the sour grapes out there all I can say is too bad you spent your money on a game only to spend all your time bitching and moaning and calling down the rest of us who try to create a positive gaming environment…you know who you are! We don’t miss your presence in our server one bit!!

So my take home message... If you want a fun, fair place to play with reasonable rules and diligent admins, c’mon over and pay us a visit. Drop by our forums and say hello. If you are an honest player, respect the rules of another mans house, then we would certainly love to have you.

Thank you for your time!!

Nunya-clan.com

Servers:
64 Player Ranked Server
I.P.
Port #

16 Player Nunya Clan Private Server (unranked)
Please post in our forums or contact a NUNYA member for more info if you would like to use this server for a private function!!

32 Player AF/EF Server (ranked)
I.P
Port #

Nunya Clan 1.5 Patch Beat Server (ranked and free)
I.P
Port#

See ya on the battlefield
Hakei
Banned
+295|6001
http://www.nunya-clan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3683

Thread is pretty funny, after banning me for a no-fog hack and I posted a screen shot, you totally disregarded the fact that friendlies were spotting and said I had a minimap hack. xD After that you shouted macrosations and after linking videos of me shooting - you then claimed I had an aimbot in the video, after that you said I needed to change my attitude after having 4 separate attempts to prove I was a bad seed.

I was playing with a 200 ping btw.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5507| - | - | - | - | - |
1029 banned people? Holy shit, stop proving my points for me fucker.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
Ban appeal threads on bf2 clan forums are hilarious. More please.
darthslim
+1|5474

12/f/taiwan wrote:

If someone was banned from our server why are they pleading their case here? Why not at NUNYA forums where they were banned originally? Is it because they don't have a leg to stand on with respect to why they were banned?

.:i7|Batman wrote:

Comments like that are exactly why you were not only banned from our server but our forums as well. Shall we quote some of the racist, sexist, and homophobic slurs you spewed across our forums here? Or why don't you man up and say the same crap  here as you did at our house and see if the fine folks at BF2S don't ban you from their forums as well.

Hakei wrote:

Thread is pretty funny, after banning me for a no-fog hack and I posted a screen shot, you totally disregarded the fact that friendlies were spotting and said I had a minimap hack. xD After that you shouted macrosations and after linking videos of me shooting - you then claimed I had an aimbot in the video, after that you said I needed to change my attitude after having 4 separate attempts to prove I was a bad seed.

If you read the thread carefully you will see a discussion as to the validity of your ban. A lot of NUNYAs went to bat for you and said you weren't hacking...in the end your ban was cleared and currently I do not see your name in our ban list. And yeah, you showed some attitude in our forums to the tune of "my SH** don't stink" which rubbed some of our members the wrong way. But you are not banned so what are you complaining about? Your case is a classic example of how we will examine a ban and clear the ban if the evidence so dictates.

Last edited by darthslim (2009-05-08 22:10:04)

NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5477
Yeah why isn't batman banned yet? He was the one who called me a 'chink bastard' on my clan forums. We deleted the thread because of your racist and homophobic comments, for the benefit of everyone on this planet who shouldn't have to see it.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6001

darthslim wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

If someone was banned from our server why are they pleading their case here? Why not at NUNYA forums where they were banned originally? Is it because they don't have a leg to stand on with respect to why they were banned?

Comments like that are exactly why you were not only banned from our server but our forums as well. Shall we quote some of the racist, sexist, and homophobic slurs you spewed across our forums here? Or why don't you man up and say the same crap  here as you did at our house and see if the fine folks at BF2S don't ban you from their forums as well.

Hakei wrote:

If you read the thread carefully you will see a discussion as to the validity of your ban. A lot of NUNYAs went to bat for you and said you weren't hacking...in the end your ban was cleared and currently I do not see your name in our ban list. And yeah, you showed some attitude in our forums to the tune of "my SH** don't stink" which rubbed some of our members the wrong way. But you are not banned so what are you complaining about? Your case is a classic example of how we will examine a ban and clear the ban if the evidence so dictates.
I'm 'complaining' (Wrong word) because I was banned with a lack of evidence in the first place. Just adding to the fact that you're not as well managed as you claim you are.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5477
Hakei, it's not so much a matter of management. You see, our clanmate diddly here...she's rather dense when it comes to TVing LOL. To most people who have gunned in Sharqi, they will know how to make blind shots. BTW, Hakei where do ya live? I ping pretty high to my own clan server too.
Banned
I believe I also said I was going to cut off your head and cum down your neck...some long ass paragraph I didn't read that was a copy paste.

I'm sure the deletion of that 13 page thread had nothing to do with me given you could've deleted my posts.

Funny how you guys traced our IPs and came to the conclusion that 3 different people, each living roughly 2 thousand miles from the other, were the same.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5477

I believe I also said I was going to cut off your head and cum down your neck...some long ass paragraph I didn't read that was a copy paste.

I'm sure the deletion of that 13 page thread had nothing to do with me given you could've deleted my posts.

Funny how you guys traced our IPs and came to the conclusion that 3 different people, each living roughly 2 thousand miles from the other, were the same.
OK so maybe you weren't the same but that lancer dude was not a PB employee. I did not do the IP tracing you'll have to ask WD or someone else. Anyway what was your motive? You copied and pasted a paragraph of bigoted bullshit for what reason? What did you have to do with k3turbo's ban? Why did you (or did you at all) crash our server? I want ANSWERS.

It wasn't just YOU'RE post, batman, there was a lot of drama that no one in our clan should have to wake up in the morning to see. The whole thread would have been confusing- k3turbo, 'lancer' the PB employee who 'stumbled' across our thread while searching on Google and batman who just came in to add fuel to the flames.
darthslim
+1|5474
Back to the original intent of this thread...NUNYA has launched an AF/EF server, all info to our website and servers can be found below. Hope to see you there!!!!

darthslim wrote:

Nunya-clan.com

Servers:
64 Player Ranked Server
I.P.
Port #

Please post in our forums or contact a NUNYA member for more info if you would like to use this server for a private function!!

I.P
Port #

I.P
Port#

Banned

NUNYA!HellBoy9393 wrote:

OK so maybe you weren't the same but that lancer dude was not a PB employee. I did not do the IP tracing you'll have to ask WD or someone else. Anyway what was your motive? You copied and pasted a paragraph of bigoted bullshit for what reason? What did you have to do with k3turbo's ban? Why did you (or did you at all) crash our server? I want ANSWERS.

It wasn't just YOU'RE post, batman, there was a lot of drama that no one in our clan should have to wake up in the morning to see. The whole thread would have been confusing- k3turbo, 'lancer' the PB employee who 'stumbled' across our thread while searching on Google and batman who just came in to add fuel to the flames.
Listen, I'll kick your ass buddy. I swear to god if I EVER see you in Compton your ass is grass.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6441

darthslim wrote:

Unfortunately there are always some bad apples who seek to ruin that fun and sense of fair play; our admins will and do deal with that. To our detractors here on this thread. Some of your names I recognize, some of you have been kicked and/or banned for cheating, hacking, breaking our rules, or simply disrupting game play. Hey get over it, plenty of other servers to play on
Am I on the list I've never even heard of you guys before but it takes some almighty bad admins for me to remember them like =22nd= SAS.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6328|Orrstrayleea
You guys admin like retards, sorry but its true, You're obviously terrible players, and like most admins, anyone who beats you is obviously a hack.

Hakei is legit, just spends WAY too much time on this game.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5477

~FuzZz~ wrote:

You guys admin like retards, sorry but its true, You're obviously terrible players, and like most admins, anyone who beats you is obviously a hack.

Hakei is legit, just spends WAY too much time on this game.
I know he is legit, that's why we lifted his ban.

Batman, sorry about the stuff i said, but i think you pushed all the wrong buttons when you came into our forums. Our admins are not perfect, i admit, there are times when some of our admins have banned for silly reasons, like banning someone who keeps killing them; usually it's when they're raging and frustrated lol. But almost always, the admin can settle down and think straight.

Additionally, we are not hack detectors...sometimes we have to come to a choice whether the person is hacking or not, and it's hard to decide. You can't rely on us to make the right choice every time. The most you can do is come on the forums with a positive attitude, and that usually makes us more lenient. Acting professionally is a skill, learn it.

again, I am asking...give me the best admin-run server...we will try to learn from them.

Last edited by NUNYA!HellBoy9393 (2009-05-09 01:15:19)

darthslim
+1|5474
Lets put it this way; if you don't like us fine....take a hike. Otherwise for all those BF2 players out there that want a good server to play on, you know where to find us. Don't believe these asshats calling us down, or if you do fine but come see for yourselves. What do you have to lose? If we suck as some people say we do, fair enough...move on. However, I'm pretty sure 99% of you who are out for a decent and fun gaming experience will find our server very enjoyable.

As to the rest of you who slam NUNYA and slam our admins....what is the IP address for your server? Maybe we should all be playing there instead....oh I'm sorry you don't have a server because you're too cheap to pay for one and too lazy to admin it; helluva lot easier to call down a server that is constantly in the top 25 via gametracker. Why not come play by the rules, play fair and have an enjoyable gaming experience? Gee I don't know..... probably because you suck. So yeah, we will kick and ban asshats despite what crap they may spew about us in other BF2 websites, no skin off our backs.

To the rest of you honest gamers out there.....you know where to find us. Don't be strangers now. You be the judge when you see how things are over at NUNYA...we keep the asshats out so that you may enjoy your gaming experience.

darthslim wrote:

Back to the original intent of this thread...NUNYA has launched an AF/EF server, all info to our website and servers can be found below. Hope to see you there!!!!

darthslim wrote:

Nunya-clan.com

Servers:
64 Player Ranked Server
I.P.
Port #

I.P
Port #

I.P
Port#

Last edited by darthslim (2009-05-09 15:19:36)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6441
Yo darthslim. Am I banned or not?
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5477

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Yo darthslim. Am I banned or not?
No you're not. Why would you be? :\
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6441
Cool it's just that he said some of the guys in this thread he saw had been banned so just asking.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
sigh.

why is bf2s' bf2 section populated (in general) with retards.

If you don't like the clan/server/whatever, why do you have to comment. just let it be, plenty of other servers for you to visit. In the grand scheme of things you being pissed off with someone on a video game isn't a big deal.

tl;dr, get the fuck off your e-trips.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
nunya sux
Banned
How can you hope to have successful and fair admins if they don't even understand the mechanics of the game like hitboxes, reg, etc and can't even decipher from first person clips whether someone is aimbotting/macroing.

If you want a server that everyone loves, remove all your admins except for those that don't go around talking shit (ILL FRY UR CPU FROM MY BLACKBERRY) and rage banning for hacks that don't even exist (or even those that do exist). You guys have given admin to players that think having expert heli = pro and think that getting 60 kills on Daqing is godly, and if that wasn't enough they think anyone better than them hacks or uses scripts. If all this wasn't enough, they talk like they know everything.

Having a ban list of over 1000 people is sad. Back in the day when *TA* had over 200 people per server on the ban lists (keep in mind all three servers were ranked top 10 and full 24/7 with no idlers) the admins panicked and I remember getting thrown into meetings on how to bring it down, taking admin from those who were abusing it even slightly. To have 1000+ people banned is sad beyond belief. I doubt more than half your hacking bans were actual hackers.

I could care less how you run your server but if you're going to go around trying to advertise a new one you're going to get flamed.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
I think NBK had something like 900+ people on their banlist. dA! had around 1500+ on theirs.

I know they must of went nuts when I cleared the balists.

Last edited by 12/f/taiwan (2009-05-09 11:14:38)

Longbow
+163|6653|Odessa, Ukraine

FatherTed wrote:

If you don't like the clan/server/whatever, why do you have to comment
Because every second server has abusive admins who ban you for nothing but being a good player?
darthslim
+1|5474

http://www.nunya-clan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Says it all, full of well known legit players getting banned for macros and hacks. Half their admins will look at a first person chopper movie and say its an aimbot/macro.
Things that make you go hmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3XXVFF … r_embedded

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard