JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6490|England

1927 wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

1927 wrote:

Its hard mate but the best bet is not to be a mouse, show her you can get on without her and there is a good chance of winning her back.  Stupid fucking catch 22 situation but type in 'How to win your girlfriend back' into google and see what it says.....
Does it work if I act like i can cope that she will think "Oh shit, he's coping" and then want to come back?

And Don, I'm 17.
Yes I reckon so and Don has answered in pretty much the same way.  It's a fine line, you may have to lie but you don't want to rub it in her face.  I tell mine when we keep splitting up 'Im going to have more kids, Im going to meet another woman, settle down get married etc, would rather it was with you but hey ho, life goes on and if your not part of it it's your loss'.  I dont advice that exact line but something along it.

Sometimes it's only when they can't have you that they do want you, for eg, when she see's out with your next GF.
So...We didn't get back together. We're still close, purely because she's been such a big part of my life in the 9 months I've known her, and vice versa. But still
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6664|so randum
desperaaaaado
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6837|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Jak - I wouldn't worry about it.  Sounds fucking easy don't it and I wish I was that strong and simple about it every time.  I split up with my ex before for 6 months, I met someone else she didn't, she fucked me right over with my house and got back 3 days before Mum died, I told everyone at the funeral we were back.  Thats short story should tell you a few things, things like 'never say never, god knows that was what I was saying and also how no matter what has happened, if you really want to you can get back.

You might split up for 6 months aswell, could be longer, could be shorter who knows, I dont know the following but I'd put money on it.  This girl isn't the girl you are going to marry, without sounding patronising your only 17.  17 years ago I thought my girlfriend was the one I was going to marry etc.  I think my current GF is but we first met 25 years ago.

Get out there have fun and don't let your split slow you down, how will you ever find the girl who has your name on if you don't go out there and look for her, contradicts the last sentance but you will only find love when you don't look for it, it will find you mate.

I know right now it stinks but it will get easier from this point on but only if you allow it, don't let her spoil the rest of today, the weekend, the rest of may, the rest of the year etc etc.  Her loss mate and when the dust settles she will realise this.  Its the start of a new chapter mate and you have to look at it that way.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6490|England

1927 wrote:

Jak - I wouldn't worry about it.  Sounds fucking easy don't it and I wish I was that strong and simple about it every time.  I split up with my ex before for 6 months, I met someone else she didn't, she fucked me right over with my house and got back 3 days before Mum died, I told everyone at the funeral we were back.  Thats short story should tell you a few things, things like 'never say never, god knows that was what I was saying and also how no matter what has happened, if you really want to you can get back.

You might split up for 6 months aswell, could be longer, could be shorter who knows, I dont know the following but I'd put money on it.  This girl isn't the girl you are going to marry, without sounding patronising your only 17.  17 years ago I thought my girlfriend was the one I was going to marry etc.  I think my current GF is but we first met 25 years ago.

Get out there have fun and don't let your split slow you down, how will you ever find the girl who has your name on if you don't go out there and look for her, contradicts the last sentance but you will only find love when you don't look for it, it will find you mate.

I know right now it stinks but it will get easier from this point on but only if you allow it, don't let her spoil the rest of today, the weekend, the rest of may, the rest of the year etc etc.  Her loss mate and when the dust settles she will realise this.  Its the start of a new chapter mate and you have to look at it that way.
Cheers mate, that helped alot. It made me cry (yes i know im a fag or whatever) for the first time since we ended. Thanks

JakAttaK wrote:

Cheers mate, that helped alot. It made me cry (yes i know im a fag or whatever) for the first time since we ended. Thanks
Your a fucking human being mate, nowt wrong with it.  Don't mention it, I'm sorry your going through it, most people do we just deal with it differently but we all have that same funny tummy feeling.  It won't last forever, bet you £50 its gone by June 1st.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6490|England
Haha, I'd love to take you up on that, but I don't have £50 ><
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6664|so randum
youll be fine lad. that your first serious relationship?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6490|England
Yeh pretty much.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6637|6 6 4 oh, I forget

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My DJ for tomorrow had to cancel Anyone happen to know if Liam Howlett or Josh Wink might do a quick stand in for booze salary on short notice?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6664|so randum
sure the first are always the worst. i still think from time to time about my first proper one, and it was ultra shit back when we broke up. times the only cure.

or a big bottle of whiskey.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ultrafunkula

Armand van Helden or Paul van Dyk would also do.

JakAttaK wrote:

Haha, I'd love to take you up on that, but I don't have £50 ><
Thank fuck for that neither do I.  You see sometimes it is better to be single eh? Least you have wedge in ya pocket.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Armand van Helden or Paul van Dyk would also do.
I'd do it Funky and you would fucking love it but Im stuck in blighty all weekend mate.  What was the do?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6795|Finland

Ultrafunkula wrote:

My DJ for tomorrow had to cancel Anyone happen to know if Liam Howlett or Josh Wink might do a quick stand in for booze salary on short notice?
I'd be available, only.. ..I'm not. And I don't know how to DJ. But otherwise!

Seriously, we should go for a pint some day.
I need around tree fiddy.

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Watch the vodka he brings with him Don, watch it........Oh mind you, your probably used to the stuff aswell arn't you?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6632

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Only... you shouldn't.

Nothing good can come out of it.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6795|Finland

1927 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Watch the vodka he brings with him Don, watch it........Oh mind you, your probably used to the stuff aswell arn't you?
What, Koskenkorva? Yeah, we've been introduced in '94.

NooBesT wrote:

Only... you shouldn't.

You too, grasshopper.
I need around tree fiddy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6664|so randum
i want to go for a pint with someone!!!!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

FatherTed wrote:

Aye you would - your awake

We should have a weekender somewhere though
Ultrafunkula

FatherTed wrote:

Well get your pretty mouth over here then! We have plenty of strong liquids to pour in to it
Ultrafunkula

DonFck wrote:

1927 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

What, Koskenkorva? Yeah, we've been introduced in '94.

NooBesT wrote:

Only... you shouldn't.

You too, grasshopper.
I'm gonna book your trubadurix ass to play Pantera alone for 6hrs straight for 50ppl boyo!

Yeh, why not a beer some day? Noobest can't come. He cheats on L4D
Pantera - Fuck, I havent got any of that in my box.

I was gonna start with the Grease Megamix.  Or Chaka Demu and Pliers - Tease me.

Hang on I'll have a look around in my box, wheres my torch.

You needn't worry about paying me Funky, would be my Pleasure.  I dont have any Boyzone though ok.  Flying without wings, not in my fucking disco they aint.
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

I was gonna start with the Grease Megamix.  Or Chaka Demu and Pliers - Tease me.

You needn't worry about paying me Funky, would be my Pleasure.  I dont have any Boyzone though ok.  Flying without wings, not in my fucking disco they aint.
Naw, I meant our modorotor with the guitar. He'll play until his fingers bleed. And then he plays some more

Boyzone can rot in the gutter. I bought the new Prodigy album as a vinyl just for this occasion
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6664|so randum
lol the queens horses are smacked up
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Naw, I meant our modorotor with the guitar. He'll play until his fingers bleed. And then he plays some more

Boyzone can rot in the gutter. I bought the new Prodigy album as a vinyl just for this occasion
What is the occasion?

I say Boyzone 'cos no matter who's disco I am doing some twat always comes up and asks me If I got any Boyzone.  'No I havent, Im not getting paid for this, so fuck off' (I charge a free bar thats all)

Last edited by 1927 (2009-05-08 08:14:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard