unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

I'm sorry, but the red name bug is still here. I've experienced it 5 times today.
D1TAG
+0|6692
Downloaded new patch and now game crashes to desktop, anyone else have this problem ?
Uninstaled game and re-instaled it and did the full patch this time and still crashes. Can use any help please.

Last edited by D1TAG (2006-03-12 13:15:46)

RGB|Apocalypse
+1|6768
Impression of the 1.21 patch. NO CHANGE.

My PC is always stable and though I had a Radeon, I never had any graphical problems. So the patch did nothing for me.

But I noticed the 200m underground 'waypoint to hell' still there.
thefousteph
+8|6739

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

At least you lot can play it.

ALL I GET IS A FUCKIN "PATCHING FAILED" MESSAGE EVERYTIME!!!!!

I'm downloading the full patch. Hopefully that will work.
I always got that problem. Then the guys at EA Customer support told me to start a new Windows account with all admin right.
install BF 2 in this new account (unnistall before, of course!)

Then try a patch and Ta-tha! it should work! (well, it did for me!)

Let me know if it worked!
rindfisch
+0|6628

cmsgt_one_shot wrote:

does the new patch put blood in the game. and if it dosnt why dosnt bf2 have blood.
u can change your bf2 so that there is blood.....i found a blood mod on some bf2 site....it worked....if you search for it youll find it!
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6727|The Netherlands

chuyskywalker wrote:

I imagine that in the next 2 days all servers will be updated.
Do you know when the bf2s servers are patched to 1.22? I ll download 1.22 for now and i ll wait with the install untill the european server is patched.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

I haven't heard anything from i3d.nl about the patch. I sent a mail to them today about this. If you patch now, you do so at your own risk.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6727|The Netherlands

B.Schuss wrote:

I haven't heard anything from i3d.nl about the patch. I sent a mail to them today about this. If you patch now, you do so at your own risk.
Cool! Nah, i ll wait. Dont wanna spent my evening reinstalling bf2 and patching it to 1.21 so i can play on the eu server.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-03-28 09:08:47)

Viper38
+118|6678
The patch is available from EA downloader - whats the problem?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

general-echo was talking about the bf2s.com EU server and when it will be updated to 1.22

But our GSP hasn't done it so far, so I advised him not to update until we have confirmation that our server has been updated.

I guess it will take a day or two until most servers are at 1.22, especially considering the patch was released at such short notice.

I surely won't update until tomorrow or so.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard