AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Lotta_Drool wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Has anyone else come to the realisation that this "rapist" may not have even been sexually active with the under aged girl?
Yeah, the 25 year old guy was into the 15 year old girl because they both had the common interest of my pretty ponies and found Mr. Johnson's algerba class boring in Jr. High.

I imagine they watched saturday morning cartoons together every weekend and then went to the skating rink with their friends.  Of course their parents had to drive them there and back.

ffs
Oh well than clearly this guy was a child molester...?

I think you are incredibly dumb  to say something as stupid as this guy was raping the girl in the park and these "heroes" killed him out of patriotism?

Well I'm sure kicking a guy in the head while he was unconscious was a noble deed and couldn't have happened to a more deserving sex craved lunatic. Oh I forgot to mention he also deserved it because he was an illegal immigrant.

Does that about sum up your belief?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mikkel
+383|6602

Lotta_Drool wrote:

mikkel wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Whoa,  careful there -we don't want to look like bigots for disliking child molestors.
Don't you find it somewhat puerile to boil murder down to "dislike" to be able to justify it?
NOBODY, REPEAT, NOBODY has justified murder or the man's death.

People just keep accusing people of Justifying it.

I justified them harrassing him for being an illegal child molester.

His death was most likely the unintended consequence of a fight which he willingly participated in.

Please put a quote of where ANYONE said he deserved to die or kudos for murding the turd.  You can't, just like you can't argue with the statements that have been made without misrepresenting what was stated.  You sir are a typically liberal, no common sense and has to lie about facts when argueing.

Lotta_Drool wrote:

The kids got it right, there was an illegal immigrant child molester in their neighborhood and they didn't embrace him like some liberal pussies on the forum would have liked.  He didn't get the hint and got his ass kicked and die.
I find it thoroughly funny that you, of all people, would accuse anyone of being a "typical" representation of a political persuasion. Disregarding that this has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, you're consistently the most predictable member of this forum. I replied specifically to DBBrinson1, rather than you, in hopes of avoiding your inanities, so let's just leave this here, shall we?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Lotta_Drool wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Has anyone else come to the realisation that this "rapist" may not have even been sexually active with the under aged girl?
Yeah, the 25 year old guy was into the 15 year old girl because they both had the common interest of my pretty ponies and found Mr. Johnson's algerba class boring in Jr. High.

I imagine they watched saturday morning cartoons together every weekend and then went to the skating rink with their friends.  Of course their parents had to drive them there and back.

ffs
How out of touch are you with what and how a 15 year old is in this day and age?

I'm struggling to figure out if you're 13 - 17 years old, sheltered and think everyone in the world is as emotionally immature as you are, cause thats how it comes across to me, reading you rambling.

The legal age in Ireland is 16 right? in your opinion girls go from watching saturday morning cartoons and being driven around by their parents to being mothers?

Also 15 year olds are not children, statutory rape is not molestation and you need to look up the definiton of pedophile and find yourself a clue.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

ffs
How out of touch are you with what and how a 15 year old is in this day and age?

I'm struggling to figure out if you're 13 - 17 years old, sheltered and think everyone in the world is as emotionally immature as you are, cause thats how it comes across to me, reading you rambling.

The legal age in Ireland is 16 right? in your opinion girls go from watching saturday morning cartoons and being driven around by their parents to being mothers?

Also 15 year olds are not children, statutory rape is not molestation and you need to look up the definiton of pedophile and find yourself a clue.
Whats more relevant to the topic is the age of consent in Mexico varies depending on the state from 12-18. But only one of the states has it over 15. And this took place in Pennsylvania where the age of consent is also 16

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-05-03 07:18:16)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

ffs

Yeah, 15 year olds are real mature.  They should lower the drinking/voting/driving age to 15 years old because they are so fucking mature.  Infact, 15 year olds should not be living in their parents house or have to go to school anymore because they are so fucking mature.  Yeah, pretty much 15 year old girls and boy should be on their own starting families because they are so fucking mature.

Well here is a hint you creep, even a 9 year old can spread their legs and talk dirty to a 25 year old guy.  How fucking old are you and what are you having consentual sex with?  And the only reasone 16 is the legal age in Ireland is because they have all been banged by their father by age 12 anyway.  I hear in the Middle east you can marry away your 11 year old daughter to a creep and get a few goats in the deal too. 

ffs, where does the forum find these people.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
legal age is 17 in ireland. northern anyway.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Yeah, 15 year olds are real mature.  They should lower the drinking/voting/driving age to 15 years old because they are so fucking mature.  Infact, 15 year olds should not be living in their parents house or have to go to school anymore because they are so fucking mature.  Yeah, pretty much 15 year old girls and boy should be on their own starting families because they are so fucking mature.

Well here is a hint you creep, even a 9 year old can spread their legs and talk dirty to a 25 year old guy.  How fucking old are you and what are you having consentual sex with?  And the only reasone 16 is the legal age in Ireland is because they have all been banged by their father by age 12 anyway.  I hear in the Middle east you can marry away your 11 year old daughter to a creep and get a few goats in the deal too. 

Your post rings of creepy pedophile in denial, not an insult, just what I read from it. My 16 year old sister had a child with a 26 year old man, which I'll admit, pissed me off a lot. I've still  never met him and probably won't because I let him know in no uncertain terms that I'd twat him.

I'd never wish death on him, and from what I've seen over the past year he's provided for her and her child and is a nice enough guy.

I hate that he's with her and oppose their relationship about as much as anyone could but I'm not going to go off the rails spouting shite about it, thats why your posts honestly creep me out a lot. I suggest you fix your issues and learn that a 15 year old can be an adult exactly the same way as a legal 16 year old could.

doesn't make it right though, I'll agree. but doesn't make it wrong enough to condone violent murder.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
For the last time, Spit isn't Irish. The whole "Ireland" thing is just a way he trolled Cameron_Poe after CP got Spit's first account banned.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

For the last time, Spit isn't Irish. The whole "Ireland" thing is just a way he trolled Cameron_Poe after CP got Spit's first account banned.
Sorry I don't keep up with bf2s gossip
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Your post rings of creepy pedophile in denial, not an insult, just what I read from it. My 16 year old sister had a child with a 26 year old man, which I'll admit, pissed me off a lot. I've still  never met him and probably won't because I let him know in no uncertain terms that I'd twat him.

I'd never wish death on him, and from what I've seen over the past year he's provided for her and her child and is a nice enough guy.

I hate that he's with her and oppose their relationship about as much as anyone could but I'm not going to go off the rails spouting shite about it, thats why your posts honestly creep me out a lot. I suggest you fix your issues and learn that a 15 year old can be an adult exactly the same way as a legal 16 year old could.

doesn't make it right though, I'll agree. but doesn't make it wrong enough to condone violent murder.
So if you gave your 16 year old sister's 26 year old molester a hard time???  Kudos to you, this was all I said was that society shouldn't give these turds a free pass.  Turns out you are just as bad a me.

Never did I endorse murder.  The kids were never charged or convicted of murder or homicide.  The guy came at them and he was knocked down and kicked in the head.  This is a complete separate issue.  I gave the kids kudos for doing the EXACT same thing you did, Calling out a Pervert instead of turning a blind eye.  Never did I say attack and kill perverts or illegals.  I said don't accept them and their behavior.

Welcome to the club you racist biggot.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Hey Lotta, you didn't make mention of the fact these teenagers were drunk and under the legal drinking age. I guess it's fine for them to act "mature" and drink responsibly, even if they kill someone while under the influence?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Oh and it turns out he wasn't molesting the young girl.

He wasn't dating the young girl.

He was simply her friend.

The 25-year-old Mexican immigrant had settled in Shenandoah a year before his death with his wife, a lifelong resident of the faltering mining town, and their young children.

He was walking down a residential street with a friend when he encountered the group of teens, who had been drinking earlier in the evening. Donchak was convicted of providing alcohol to the other teens who were involved in the confrontation, including a juvenile co-defendant and another teen who pleaded guilty in federal court for his role in the fight.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/02 … t.beating/

Wait, it gets even better than that:

Last summer, the three accused attacked Luis Ramirez after they ran into him and a young woman in a park. The woman turned out to be the younger sister of Ramirez’s fiancee, whom he was walking home.
http://mightyminnow.wordpress.com/2009/ … and-trial/

She was in fact the younger sister of his fiancee.

As for the 6 teens,

Donchak, Walsh, and Piekarsky had—according to witness testimony—had been drinking malt liquor in the woods near the park

god bless their little hearts...

So let me ask you, since you've been ignoring most other posts in this topic, do you still feel they should be treated as heroes, beating to death Luis Ramirez, in front of his sister in law, killing the 25 year old strawberry picker, illegal resident of a small town, and father of two - kicking him in the head, while he was unconscious and then fleeing the scene without calling police?

I'd love to know your answer.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland
Well I went by the original article.  If he wasn't a child molester than and they didn't know he was an illegal they had no bussiness messing with him.  So yeah, if what all you posted is true then they were a bunch of fuck heads.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

First of all, Fox News sports every bit as much bullshit as any other network.

Now that that's out of the way...onto the article. From the details given, I have no idea what happened during the fight and neither, it seems, did the court. The whole thing is a degenerative mess of finger pointing and insistance that the jury should've assumed this or that. I don't exactly know what to think about it, so I'll throw out equally random rubbish:

In all, it seems a bit silly to attach ethnic cleansing to the case when it seems unlikely that it'd have been applied had the fight turned in the Mexican's favor. And what's a 25 year old doing out with a 15 year old girlfriend anyway?

Lotta_Drool wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518686,00.html

I know it is foxnews, so don't read it if you are a liberal pussy.

From article:

" The fight began late July 12 when a half-dozen teens, all Shenandoah residents who played football at Shenandoah Valley High School, were walking home from a block party and came across Ramirez and his 15-year-old girlfriend in a park. "

This turd shouldn't have been in the US, 25 years old and banging a 15 year old, sweet!
[edit for typo: 1920x1200, 25.5" and 5' viewing distance = fail]

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-05-03 23:46:19)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

And what's a 25 year old doing out with a 15 year old girlfriend anyway?
2 posts up, last article.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Nic wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

And what's a 25 year old doing out with a 15 year old girlfriend anyway?
2 posts up, last article.
Thanks. I didn't read through the whole thread (don't usually anyway), but there's still that hanging issue of precedent. Seems reasonable that the courts would get hung up on the killing blows. I think it's fine to chase after murder, but the attempt at the racist bent (whether it's true or not) probably isn't helping the overall case.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Well I went by the original article.  If he wasn't a child molester than and they didn't know he was an illegal they had no bussiness messing with him.  So yeah, if what all you posted is true then they were a bunch of fuck heads.
Foxnews gets it wrong again.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Lotta_Drool wrote:

So if you gave your 16 year old sister's 26 year old molester a hard time???  Kudos to you, this was all I said was that society shouldn't give these turds a free pass.  Turns out you are just as bad a me.

Never did I endorse murder.  The kids were never charged or convicted of murder or homicide.  The guy came at them and he was knocked down and kicked in the head.  This is a complete separate issue.  I gave the kids kudos for doing the EXACT same thing you did, Calling out a Pervert instead of turning a blind eye.  Never did I say attack and kill perverts or illegals.  I said don't accept them and their behavior.

Welcome to the club you racist biggot.
You might have had a point there, while you attempted to put words in my mouth but you got a little excited and missed the mark completely.

You keep throwing around the word molestor, which is about as inaccurate as you can get. There's a massive difference between me, my sister's brother threatening to hit a man who impregnated her without so much as coming round to meet the family, and a bunch of teenagers shouting racist comments at a man in the street and killing him when he quite rightly reacted to it.

I fail to see where I'm racist or a bigot, please elaborate.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

JahManRed wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

15 years old? or Was he engaged to Dillman and just dating the 15 year old?
In a few states in the US you can technically hump a 14 or 15 year old.
That's generally only if the age difference is two years or less and/or both persons are under 18 (ie, a 19 and a 17 year old is not statutory rape, but a 19 and a 16 year old is).

And statutory rape does not require the parents to press charges. The state can do that independently if they have evidence.

I don't think (based on what has been reported) that these kids had a beef with the dude's age. It appears they had a beef with his ethnicity in relation to hers. I'm fairly confident if he had been messing with a hispanic chick, they wouldn't have done anything.

Last edited by FEOS (2009-05-04 03:49:18)

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Hmm drunken mob beats man to death for being in company of white girl.

Yup, sounds like America.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

FEOS wrote:

I'm fairly confident if he had been messing with a hispanic chick, they wouldn't have done anything.
He wasn't messing with a white chick either. He was walking his sister in law home. I'm fairly confident these drunken cowards would have provoked anyone walking by.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

AussieReaper wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I'm fairly confident if he had been messing with a hispanic chick, they wouldn't have done anything.
He wasn't messing with a white chick either. He was walking his sister in law home. I'm fairly confident these drunken cowards would have provoked anyone walking by.
Here, this is the same story foxnews ran but it is on CNN. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/05/ … ME_4986210 Don't know where you get that it was his sister.  I assume the AP was reporting on the testimony in court.  Here is what catches my attention about this:

Quote from story: 

"The fight began late July 12 when a half-dozen teens, all Shenandoah residents who played football at Shenandoah Valley High School, were walking home from a block party and came across Ramirez and his 15-year-old girlfriend in a park.

Brian Scully, 18, asked the girl, "Isn't it a little late for you to be out?" That enraged Ramirez, who began yelling in Spanish and dialing friends on his cell phone. "
-------------------------------

25 year old guy and some teens.  He is yelling in Spanish and Dialing friends because he was called out about having a 15 year old girl friend.  One teen asked the girl "Isn't it a little late for you to be out?"  and he flipped out.  My whole point was/is that the teen that called him out for being a child molester/scum-bag/turd by telling the girl she should go home did nothing wrong in my opinion and I'd hope if anyone walking past a park at night see's a creepy old man with little girl that they would do the same vs just letting child molesters/creeps/perverts have free reign in our society.

The argument against me to this point by the liberal kiddies on the forum is that I am a racist biggot for feeling this way and that 25 year old having a consentual relationship with a 15 year old is fine.  I find both of these arguements laughable.  #1 racism has nothing to do with it, and #2 it is illegal to bang a 15 year old if you are 25 and #3 Anyone who thinks a 15 year old is mature enough to engage in a relationship with a 25 year old is a pervert themselves and should stop supporting NAMBLA
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

You've done nothing but jump to wild conclusion after wild conclusion.

First, you've assumed that this guy was molesting/sexually involved with this girl.

Secondly, you've assumed that the group of half a dozen footballers came to her aid/called this guy out.

Thirdly, you've assumed he has then lashed out after dialling friends for backup.

If you read the stories that I linked to, and sourced, CNN and ABC News clearly state: That A) He was married. B) Has 2 children. C) Was walking with a friend home. D) The footballers were under aged and under the influence of alcohol E) They fled the scene after kicking Ramirez in the head while he was unconscious F) They made no attempt to call 911

The 25-year-old Mexican immigrant had settled in Shenandoah a year before his death with his wife, a lifelong resident of the faltering mining town, and their young children.

"He was walking down a residential street with a friend when he encountered the group of teens, who had been drinking earlier in the evening. Donchak was convicted of providing alcohol to the other teens who were involved in the confrontation, including a juvenile co-defendant and another teen who pleaded guilty in federal court for his role in the fight."
Sourced here: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/02 … t.beating/

You even questioned in your second post in this thread what was happening with his relationship to this girl. You as I stated, assumed he was fucking her illegally and questioned how he could also be married. Rather than do some checking yourself, you've immediately labelled him as a child molestor. There was no evidence at all, anyway, by any article that he was a child molester. At best, FOXnews reports he was with a girl friend. I pointed out he may not have been sexually involved with her, even if dating, but you insisted he was not only sexually involved, but that the group of teens found him in the act and called him out on it.

Once again, you were shown to be incorrect:

Last summer, the three accused attacked Luis Ramirez after they ran into him and a young woman in a park. The woman turned out to be the younger sister of Ramirez’s fiancee, whom he was walking home.

Now, the reason I consider your comments racist, full of bigotry and completely insensitive to the case at hand, is you've done nothing but make assumptions and heap all blame possible upon the Mexican victim.

You've made up in your own head, that the 6 drunken footballers were doing a noble deed in beating to death an illegal immigrant. His only crime, ONLY crime, was that he was an illegal citizen. And all he was doing, was working at the local farming community picking strawberries. Not exactly taking a well paying job from an American imo. He was certainly not sexually involved with his sister in law. And I really doubt he attacked the 6 footballers out of the need to do anything other than defend himself and his relative.

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Here, this is the same story foxnews ran but it is on CNN. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/05/ … ME_4986210:
That's CBS news. Not CNN. You want the CNN story go here: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/02 … t.beating/

Prosecutors alleged that the teens baited the Ramirez into a fight with racial epithets, provoking an exchange of punches and kicks that ended with Ramirez convulsing in the street, foaming from the mouth. He died two days later in a hospital.
So, who was it that provoked Ramirez?

Do you still believe, that 6 drunken footballers we're trying to help this girl, walking home with her brother in law?

On the first page of this thread I source the ABC news story:
The youths goaded Ramirez and the girl, saying, "You should get out of this neighborhood" and "Get your Mexican boyfriend out of here," documents said. After Ramirez and the girl began walking away, someone yelled an ethnic slur at him, court documents said. He responded, "What's your problem?"

A fight ensued, during which police said Walsh punched Ramirez in the face. The victim fell and hit his head on the street, leaving him unconscious, after which Piekarsky kicked him in the head, police said.

All three suspects used ethnic slurs during the fight, which ended with Ramirez in convulsions and foaming at the mouth, authorities said. The attackers fled the scene; Ramirez underwent surgery but died July 14 of head injuries.
ABC news : http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/wireStory?id=5449637

It's pretty clear that they've goaded him, he's tried to call for help. 6 drunken football players come across you in a park with your sister in law, and say "Isn't it a little late for you to be out?" to her, followed by ethic and racial abuse, what do you expect him to do? They were drunk, and abusive. Had they discovered he was an illegal citizen, is that enough to warrant a beating, what is?

What did Ramirez do to deserve a brutal bashing and death in hospital 2 days later?

Now I know you've picked up the wrong conclusions from the Foxnews story, and that's understandable, Foxnews are terrible at reporting independently and unbiased. And they never include substantial detail.

That is why you always gain criticism from posting a Foxnews story. Maybe had you tried looking for other sources, you would have read the CNN article and seen what had actually occurred. Read some of the court testimonials. Such as this one:

The extent of Ramirez's injuries, which had left his brain oozing from his skull, according to medical testimony, should have sufficed for a conviction other than simple assault, Limon said.
Justice has been far from served imo. And your automatic assumption that the victim was a child molester is quite frankly disgusting. You based your entire racist standpoint on reading the single line "The fight began late July 12 when a half-dozen teens, all Shenandoah residents who played football at Shenandoah Valley High School, were walking home from a block party and came across Ramirez and his 15-year-old girlfriend in a park."

Take a look at any other article, and tell me you come to the same conclusion that he was a molesting immigrant "turd" as you put it.

-------

Read these three stories on this incident and tell me your honest opinion on what you think happened.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/02 … t.beating/
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/wireStory?id=5449637
http://mightyminnow.wordpress.com/2008/ … z-killing/

Last edited by AussieReaper (2009-05-04 10:05:44)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland
I commented on an AP report of the incident, like I said if the facts are wrong in the AP report then they were wrong.  My comments were based on that report.

As far as what REALLY happened, I don't know.  There are conflicting news articles.  AP says he was with his 15 year old girlfriend, CNN says it was his sister.  Obviously one of the stories is wrong.

You took issue with my comments on the original story, so kudos on finding stories to discredit the AP story. 

Obviously you are a racist biggot for assuming that white kids are all racist and that I am for not embracing Mexican child molesters.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2009-05-04 10:40:29)

too_money2007
+145|6310|Keller, Tx
Sorry, but the guy didn't deserve to die. Those that killed him should go away for 20 years for murder. He deserved justice, not death at the hands of some faggot little high school kids.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard