Tin_Whisker
+1|6724
I was killed by a guy in my squad with the green name bug last night, I was confused and forgot to get a screenie.  Anyway, he was MEC, he spawned on me, he had a green name, and he was in my squad in the squad list.  Pissed me off.

I am personally glad you started this thread with green name in the title.  I don't think the real forum police will be mad, the others can screw off.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6705|England and damn proud

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Nobody believes you because you make retarded topics like "Aquatic Adventure".
i remember that "Aquatic adventure" post
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6754|Peoria, Illinois
I've had the green name bug before. I could see two squad 2's on the minimap but I couldn't spawn on the enemy one like everyone here is claiming. I was showing up with a green tag to them so it was easy to sneak up on them since I was green on their minimap and green on their screen. They thought I was spawning on them but all I was doing was walking right up them and when they turn around I was there so it appeared that way to them.

When someone has the blue tag bug they show up on the minimap blue as welll. I've been killed numerous times because the UAV showed I was clear from enemies in my area and then I get killed from behind.
<b|k> lukie
+7|6745|Germany
Elangbam doesn't know much about BF2 it appears.

I had red tag and blue tag bugs. Very bad for me because i often forget which side i am on.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6655|Germany
I sometimes see the red/blue bug in an other way.I see that there is a bsemartk UNDER the ground.
Anyone has a clue?
Its since the last patch.
Scorpian65
+14|6761
I haven't seen the green one yet. But two nights ago the enemy commander had the blue bug. I killed him several times as he rushed the airfield flag on Wake. The first time he tried to kill me and I just reflex shot and killed him, I said WTF and checked to see who "Our" commander was. Once I realised our commander was well hidden and doing his job I just wasted this guy whenever I ran into him. He showed as friendly but didn't give me TK points when I killed him.
Gotham
+3|6755
I have seen this countless times since the last patch.

Its either commanders or squad leaders.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6720

<b|k> lukie wrote:

Elangbam doesn't know much about BF2 it appears.

I had red tag and blue tag bugs. Very bad for me because i often forget which side i am on.
yeah whatever loser, Fancy Pollux was the creator of Aquatic Adventures and I don't listen to what he says and in what he typed he claimed a bunch of crap with no pictures. but at least other people have expanded on it.
khmer
+86|6700|Central California
I was skeptical about this post because of the poster's "aquatic adventure" prank but I think he is right. Last nite I've encounter several times the blue name bug.

I was USMC on Gulf of Oman. I spawned at the River Fort cp, there were two enemies attempting to capture that cp. Luckily they didn't see me. I looked at the first guy, red name and was clearly MEC, I capped his ass. Looked at the second one, hmm odd he his name was blue but his skin was that of the MEC. I was like, "what the hell?" He was sitting in an anti air so I snuk up and knifed him, it said I TKed him!

The second time I was in an APC I killed one guy and then there was the blue named guy. I didn't kill him yet as he was no threat to me he had the Assault kit and I want to see what he was going to do. To see if he saw me as the enemy. He ran up to an AA emplacement and tried to shoot me with it! LOL It hit but didn't phase the APC. So clearly he saw me as the enemy but yet I saw him as friendly disguised in the enemies clothing. So I killed him and was credited with a TK.

This really sucks how did the red name bug become the blue name bug. I have not encountered the green name bug yet though.
Schw3nk3r
+3|6651|Candy Land
If i only knew how to put screenies on I could show you proof that there has been and enemy in my squad, two squad leaders in fact.  The best part was that he was a sniper and i could always find him.
Schw3nk3r
+3|6651|Candy Land

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Ever since 1.21 was released I have had the red name bug more often than ever before. However, what surprised me is when I first encounted the blue name bug. A player in an enemy uniform had a blue name and tried to kill me, but I turned around and owned him with my PKM...and was credited a normal kill, not a teamkill. Even more surprising is the GREEN name bug I encountered. Somehow, an enemy spawned on me (I was a squad leader) with a green name, and started shooting at me, but once again I turned around and popped him with my PKM.
lol rofl lmao wtf omfg. This is a joke right or are you just a noob. Blue and green....lol thats a good one. You do know those are friendly colors. Or are you just one those people that dont even play BF2 and just look at posts and type about stuff you have no idea about.
your fucking retarded u noob. this has happened.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6720

Schw3nk3r wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Ever since 1.21 was released I have had the red name bug more often than ever before. However, what surprised me is when I first encounted the blue name bug. A player in an enemy uniform had a blue name and tried to kill me, but I turned around and owned him with my PKM...and was credited a normal kill, not a teamkill. Even more surprising is the GREEN name bug I encountered. Somehow, an enemy spawned on me (I was a squad leader) with a green name, and started shooting at me, but once again I turned around and popped him with my PKM.
lol rofl lmao wtf omfg. This is a joke right or are you just a noob. Blue and green....lol thats a good one. You do know those are friendly colors. Or are you just one those people that dont even play BF2 and just look at posts and type about stuff you have no idea about.
your fucking retarded u noob. this has happened.
yeah whatever wanker, he could've posted pics when he posted
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

How 'bout you try some other map besides karkand.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6720

polarbearz wrote:

?
khmer
+86|6700|Central California

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

?
? x2

LoL, I was curious whom he was addressing too.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6720

khmer wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

?
? x2

LoL, I was curious whom he was addressing too.
yeah cuz i'm a wake person
buttered noodle
+16|6668|ohio
i've had an enemy spawn in my apc post 1.21, also had the blue name tag prob after 1.22

Last edited by buttered noodle (2006-03-29 19:34:41)

Souljah
+42|6690

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

i ususally hear "enemy APC spotted" and when i look on the minimap to see where it is, i see a flashing green APC, and when it comes into view, i can see its an enemy, but its still flashing green on the minimap
ya i have that happen alot to me....mostly on SF servers though
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6512|Gogledd Cymru

lmao tbh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard