chittydog
less busy
+586|6826|Kubra, Damn it!

Hmm... #11 seems so familiar...
nice quote ya got
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Wow PC World didn't give credit from where they got the pictures and text from.
http://www.flamewarriors.com/
Saw that like a year ago.
ooooh

"Um, yeah, Newbie0314, we talked about that back when NeverTouchedAWoman24 brought the subject up last May. But thanks for contributing, lol."
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Think this has been posted before.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6147|Vancouver | Canada
Uzique: Number 4.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5534|Toronto
What are Uzique's credentials?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command

Macbeth wrote:

Get that info right over to the forum that created that. This could be better than six months of google ads.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

ATG wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Get that info right over to the forum that created that. This could be better than six months of google ads.
I kinda fucked up and jumped the gun. They gave credit for the images to the creator but didn't link it to his website or give him credit for the idea.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command
6. The Moderator

Taking a slightly subtler approach to making visitors feel unwelcome, the Moderator maintains an air of superiority as he bunkers down each day on a particular site's comment section or message board for another 16-hour stint as archivist-in-residence. He's the cool kid--the site vet who's been around for a long time and knows what's what. Leave a message that repeats something someone else said 16 months ago, and he'll let you know about it within minutes.

"Um, yeah, Newbie0314, we talked about that back when NeverTouchedAWoman24 brought the subject up last May. But thanks for contributing, lol."

Treating the forum as his own private gated community, the (self-appointed) Moderator seems to have adopted as his personal philosophy the Pythonesque commandment "Every thread is precious." To keep each discussion safe and pure, he will treat any commenter who has fewer than 200 messages to his name as an undocumented invader who doesn't deserve a spot on his beloved forum. All of this, we assume, from the comfort of his parents' basement.

lol
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5585|Dublin, Ireland

DefCon-17 wrote:

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Not seeing it...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Brasso
+1,549|6621

Flecco wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Not seeing it...
that's not him at all.

trolls various comment forums to find some way to divert the conversation to his favorite subject--most often something related to morals, religion, or a particular political view
nope
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5675|SQUID
Can't find one that even comes near to me I'm something new altogether.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6569|Columbus, OH
LOL@The Mods. I haven't seen a Bel-Aire or Rick Roll post for several months. I guess the mods are doing a good job or your boys started to mature.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!
5. The Antagonizer

oh hi
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America

Flecco wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Not seeing it...
Uzi-cakes isn't an attention whore when it comes to that. Although I do recall a certain instance of another user who pulled those shenanigans:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

God I really am bored now. I went to Oxford university before you question my levels of intelligence. You try and get in. I'm done with this thread and if you still don't believe what I say why not ask the rest of the world who have reached the same conclusion. I'm sure the war in Iraq will all end swimmingly and all your troops will come home mentally fit with glowing references from the Iraqi population!

Lol, debate and serious talk! Try the Oxford Union for some proper debate.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461
You're all wrong

I don't think I fit any of those categories exactly... not that I strive to be a 'troll' for any specific purpose, of course.

usmarine #12.

Picture is accurate.

Poschy wrote:

What are Uzique's credentials?
What?

Last edited by Uzique (2009-04-29 08:27:40)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5539|paris
#10 looks kinda familiar..

Spoiler (highlight to read):
<-------------
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida
Lame

Wrong

Fail
15 more years! 15 more years!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6445|USA
I wonder what you guys think I am?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
My take on this:

First guy: We don't really have any of those, maybe some random 12 year olds from the BF2 section

Self Promoter: Possibly Kmarion

Sermonator: Dunno, lots of people in DAST. Maybe me at times.

Credentials: Maybe 'cake, but probably not.

Antagonizer: Everyone here is a douchebag including myself, it's just different levels and expertise between people

Mod: All of the younger Mods, but maybe FM is the closest to this

Peacekeeper: Kmarion

Smarty Pants: Poxy, maybe 'Cake when he feels like it, and then there's the tech guys who are like that in their gay tech ways like Freezer etc..

Fanboy: Poseidon, Miggle, Hurricane, those type of guys

Conspiracy Theorist: Easily ATG

Sig Dork: I dunno maybe someone from AU Chats

Johnny One Word: usmarine
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6445|USA
Flaming maniac is def the moderator. that prick
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida

Mekstizzle wrote:

My take on this:

First guy: We don't really have any of those, maybe some random 12 year olds from the BF2 section

Self Promoter: Possibly Kmarion

Sermonator: Mitch but in reverse - fighting religion

Credentials: Maybe 'cake, but probably not.

Antagonizer: Everyone here is a douchebag including myself, it's just different levels and expertise between people

Mod: All of the younger Mods, but maybe FM is the closest to this

Peacekeeper: Kmarion

Smarty Pants: Poxy, maybe 'Cake when he feels like it, and then there's the tech guys who are like that in their gay tech ways like Freezer etc..

Fanboy: Poseidon, Miggle, Hurricane, those type of guys

Conspiracy Theorist: Easily Mitch

Sig Dork: I dunno maybe someone from AU Chats

Johnny One Word: usmarine
fixd
15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard