FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Yeh, tidying your room is never fun. even less fun when if you don't do it well, you lose some of your deposit. urgh.

So, 5 binbags later, and strategic poster placement and my rooms passable i think, all i need to do now is bleach my sink and hoover the floor. and hang some clothes up. and other stuff.

urgh.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Don't for get the empty bottles and fag ends if you smoke.

Kick all the thongs left over under the bed.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
beer cans, whiskey, wine and other alco bottles took about 3 n half binbags. then there's the eternally fun 'easter egg durex wrapper hunt. and the 'i came to uni with about 2 forks, how come there's 20 under my bed.

fun times
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

FatherTed wrote:

beer cans, whiskey, wine and other alco bottles took about 3 n half binbags. then there's the eternally fun 'easter egg durex wrapper hunt. and the 'i came to uni with about 2 forks, how come there's 20 under my bed.

fun times
One of my only regrets was I went straight from school to work (family biz) and that last post you made drilled that fact home somemore to me, gutted I never went.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland

1927 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

fun times
One of my only regrets was I went straight from school to work (family biz) and that last post you made drilled that fact home somemore to me, gutted I never went.
its never too late!

ted do you live in the dorms up the malone road?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

david363 wrote:

its never too late!

ted do you live in the dorms up the malone road?
he lives 5 mins from the shops where he buys fags and alcohol.

its 10 mins if he forgot his purse the first time.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
You could just keep your room relatively tidy and then when they come round to inspect it, you don't really have to actually do anything.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Or cut out all the effort and bribe the inspectors.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

liquidat0r wrote:

You could just keep your room relatively tidy and then when they come round to inspect it, you don't really have to actually do anything.
Good one.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

The Sheriff wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Good one.
I think adam pretends to go to uni.

@david yea, elms village bout 10m up from the 24hr spar/10 min walk from the eg/bot
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

last final is dead

BRING ON THE ALICE COOPER /cliche

and stop being so lazy teds, just move out too off campus like i did

EDIT: to karma -- lick my testicles, i just finished my first full year of college

Last edited by cowami (2009-04-28 07:45:54)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
I love cleaning my room.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

No pics?

Weaksauce bro.

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

aerodynamic wrote:

I love cleaning my room.
Deary deary me.

Why?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
By cleaning my room i clean my mind, you know organize stuff in a more efficient way and i can't be in a messy room.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I let my gf do the cleaning
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

aerodynamic wrote:

By cleaning my room i clean my mind, you know organize stuff in a more efficient way and i can't be in a messy room.
My gf's uncle has that cleanliness disorder.  He'll get out of bed before his Mrs and make the bed, tuck the sheets in, fluff his pillows, all his socks are folded, etc, a really bad obesssion with it apparently.  Im not a sexist but it does seem a tad female to me.

I'm really badly disorganised, if you could see my work desk you'd agree but its organised chaos, I know that deep under this rubble of paper is a job I have to get out by Monday as its been there for 3 weeks already and is approaching the deadline.

Another mate of mine who didnt have the disorder would comb his tassles on his rug when ever we walked over it, we were in school at the time.  He also used to strip his £3k mountain bike down after each ride and would refuse to ride it in the rain. (20 years ago)

King_County_Downy wrote:

I let my gf do the cleaning
I do my gf's cleaning and cooking.  She calls me her 'bitch' as a mark of gratitude.  She shows me her thanks in other ways mind   (I think this is the first time I have used this smiley, round of applause please, thank you)
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
Really want a 24hr shop near where I will go to uni. Gives me something to do when I can't sleep. DRINK
#rekt
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

1927 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

My gf's uncle has that cleanliness disorder.  He'll get out of bed before his Mrs and make the bed, tuck the sheets in, fluff his pillows, all his socks are folded, etc, a really bad obesssion with it apparently.  Im not a sexist but it does seem a tad female to me.

I'm really badly disorganised, if you could see my work desk you'd agree but its organised chaos, I know that deep under this rubble of paper is a job I have to get out by Monday as its been there for 3 weeks already and is approaching the deadline.

Another mate of mine who didnt have the disorder would comb his tassles on his rug when ever we walked over it, we were in school at the time.  He also used to strip his £3k mountain bike down after each ride and would refuse to ride it in the rain. (20 years ago)
Mine is not really strong, i mean some days i'm to lazy to organize stuff so i just don't bother. I do have a friend tho who has a stronger disorder.
e.g. his stuff on the desk has to be perpendicular and parallel to the desk and stuff and he will spend hours organizing books, notebooks etc.

aerodynamic wrote:

1927 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Mine is not really strong, i mean some days i'm to lazy to organize stuff so i just don't bother. I do have a friend tho who has a stronger disorder.
e.g. his stuff on the desk has to be perpendicular and parallel to the desk and stuff and he will spend hours organizing books, notebooks etc.
Im so grateful Im not like that I just dont have enough hours in the day to tidy my desk/office/workshop up.  Thats a sign of a busy business.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765
I am usually messy but lately everything is having to be organized around me if it's my stuff. It's not too bad, I'm getting to the point where i can ignore mine and the  girlfriend's clutter on the floor for a little before I go crazy
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6598|England

FatherTed wrote:

fun times
So you're the one who nicks the forks. I'm forever looking for a fork to enjoy my noodles, and end up having to steal from the girl next to me, who in turn steals from that weird kid no one ever talks to.

No wonder we all go home with the wrong cutlery, jesus Ted, you're gonna start a war.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

rh27 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

fun times
So you're the one who nicks the forks. I'm forever looking for a fork to enjoy my noodles, and end up having to steal from the girl next to me, who in turn steals from that weird kid no one ever talks to.

No wonder we all go home with the wrong cutlery, jesus Ted, you're gonna start a war.
i never ever ever steal forks, they just seem to collate in my room. along with a pretty kinky bra that i returned last week, after a 3 month stay.

my rooms just seems to collect stuff
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO

FatherTed wrote:

rh27 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

fun times

i never ever ever steal forks, they just seem to collate in my room. along with a pretty kinky bra that i returned last week, after a 3 month stay.

my rooms just seems to collect stuff
Ermmm, i didn't recieve the bra.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard