.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5502| - | - | - | - | - |
Calling macros in 1.41 is a joke, no ones macin in pubs your fingers are just slow.

The new delays and everything aren't as fun but they're bearable. Anyone that is in favor of them will play the 1.5 beta for 20 minutes and realize that it's not the delays or mid air prones that are the problem rather its their lack of skill (if that's what you call being good at video games).
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth
Win
Signature
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

.:i7|Batman wrote:

Calling macros in 1.41 is a joke, no ones macin in pubs your fingers are just slow.

The new delays and everything aren't as fun but they're bearable. Anyone that is in favor of them will play the 1.5 beta for 20 minutes and realize that it's not the delays or mid air prones that are the problem rather its their lack of skill (if that's what you call being good at video games).
Exactly, atbqf, macros are as easy kills as any other player for most skilled players.

and tbh, ive only seen it once.

(Guy wos worming, if you know what i mean.)
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6754|Toronto, ON
The other patch changes are indifferent to me in my humble opinion.  Doesn't really change the flow of the game much.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6754|Toronto, ON
I am bumping this thread just to show that what I predicted was true.  Nyte is ALWAYS right.
Alpha as fuck.
T2
+6|5178
I used the link under your name to see your stats.  Are those really yours?  579 claymore kills in just over an hour?  And by the way, having the same person as your Favorite Victim and as your Worst Enemy usually will cause people to think you are stat padding.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

T2 wrote:

And by the way, having the same person as your Favorite Victim and as your Worst Enemy usually will cause people to think you are stat padding.
welcome to the forums, T2. as you spend time here, you'll find that some members are more humble than others. Nyte's not humble, he's just a member.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
nyte is ALWAYS a dong
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard