Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

After watching that I thought to myself would I get water boarded for charity?
So bf2s Yes or NO would you get waterboarded for
A. Charity. $1000 a second
B. Personal gain. $1000 a second
C. Personal gain. $100 a second
D. Sex with the woman of your choice
E. Personal Gain $1,000,000 for a months worth of water boarding that you can not stop?
Would you do it?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5706
Personal Gain.

Because I'm selfish like that.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6322|Canada BC
I'd do it for all of em except A, and E is a little confusing..
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

skipper2666 wrote:

E:  take a month worth of water boarding that you cannot just quit out of. After the month you get $1,000,000 would you do it?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
$1000 a second, you say? Sign me up niggaz
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d
B>C>D>E>A

/thread.

Also this thread is stupid is so many ways. srly "Macbeth" wtf ?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-04-24 15:58:48)

mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6724|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
A.  Possibly if I was feeling really generous
B.  Yes
C.  Possibly
D.  Yes
E.  Hell no.  A million might seem like a lot, but waterboarded for a month is a hell of a lot.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

mafia996630 wrote:

B>C>D>E>A

/thread.

They were not supposed to be like which is better it's meant as which would you do or not do for others and yourself sorta. Would you help the charity or not or how much do you value your life and body with the various degrees of torture.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Damn.. I've been waterboarded for more than a second already.. pops used to dunk my head under water ... inb4flashbacks.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
E is stupid. If you are water boarded for 18 minutes under option B you would have already made more.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

E is stupid. If you are water boarded for 18 minutes under option B you would have already made more.
You have the option to stop at anytime and once you start you will want to stop. Under option E it goes on for a month and you can't stop at all.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England

Kmarion wrote:

Damn.. I've been waterboarded for more than a second already.. pops used to dunk my head under water ... inb4flashbacks.
I suppose you can do it to yourself and see how it is, just take a shower and set it on full blast cold and then face up directly at the shower head as it rains hell on you

I might try that, (but with nice hot water)

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-04-24 16:14:54)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d

Macbeth wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

B>C>D>E>A

/thread.

They were not supposed to be like which is better it's meant as which would you do or not do for others and yourself sorta. Would you help the charity or not or how much do you value your life and body with the various degrees of torture.
1st. How many charities want to raise money that way ?
2nd.Your choice comes down to what kind of person you are, most people think of themselves first and therefore will choose B. (PREDICTABLE RESULT)
3rd. B= C= D= E are pretty much the same, i.e personal gain.
4th. Could have just made a poll if you really wanted to get an accurate result.
6th. Water boarding has nothing to do with it, running a marathon is kinda like torture, i.e you question is stupid. A better question would have been, how much pain will you take for charity compared to personal gain.
7th. YOUR MATHS SKILLs SUCK (E ? wtf.).
um......inb4youanswerbecauseidontcareeitherway.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-04-24 16:15:30)

skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6322|Canada BC

Macbeth wrote:

skipper2666 wrote:

E:  take a month worth of water boarding that you cannot just quit out of. After the month you get $1,000,000 would you do it?
no
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d

Macbeth wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

You have the option to stop at anytime and once you start you will want to stop. Under option E it goes on for a month and you can't stop at all.
can someone say phail please !!! the good docta is saying that no one would choose E as you could earn more money with B within 18 min. hence E is stupid.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

mafia996630 wrote:

Fine enough I didn't want to explain it to you anyway.

mafia996630 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

can someone say phail please !!! the good docta is saying that no one would choose E as you could earn more money with B within 18 min. hence E is stupid.
lulz phail guiz!

Stop being stupid christ man, once you start you get one shot and we'll see how long you can last in one shot you quit then your done. Last 3 seonds whatever amount you were able to do. Option E is more like ok we're going to do 10 minutes of water boarding and you have no chance of stopping then later the day 5 minutes more. For a month.

God your fucking stupid sometimes.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-04-24 16:21:12)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d

Macbeth wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Fair enough I didn't want to explain it to you anyway.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5582|The Wild West
id rather be the waterboarder

Last edited by Man With No Name (2009-04-24 16:21:00)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Man With No Name wrote:

id rather be the waterboarder
Same. Especially to Hannity. Is there a chance we could swap the water with boiling water? I hate that cunt.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d

Macbeth wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lulz phail guiz!

Stop being stupid christ man, once you start you get one shot and we'll see how long you can last in one shot you quit then your done. Last 3 seonds whatever amount you were able to do. Option E is more like ok we're going to do 10 minutes of water boarding and you have no chance of stopping then later the day 5 minutes more. For a month.

do you ever read what your writing ?

inb4no
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6589|SE London

Macbeth wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lulz phail guiz!

Your options are really stupid.

1 month of waterboarding for $1000000.
1 hour of constant waterboarding for $3600000.

3 seconds of being waterboarded is nothing. Anything less than a minute can't be that bad. I expect most people could manage a few minutes of waterboarding without too much trouble. The fact that you would be able to make it stop whenever you want would make it much easier in my opinion.

Option E is fucking stupid.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Bertster7 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

lulz phail guiz!

Your options are really stupid.

1 month of waterboarding for $1000000.
1 hour of constant waterboarding for $3600000.

3 seconds of being waterboarded is nothing. Anything less than a minute can't be that bad. I expect most people could manage a few minutes of waterboarding without too much trouble. The fact that you would be able to make it stop whenever you want would make it much easier in my opinion.

Option E is fucking stupid.
A few seconds seems to be the limit of what most people could manage.

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command
Also this thread is stupid is so many ways. srly "Macbeth" wtf

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard