jimbo21
+11|6660
anybody out there own one?? if so i am trying to asociate the left & right scroll wheel to perform actions such as going prone. so far i can only get the back button and the pushing down of the scroll wheel and if i disable sensitivity buttons i can get them to be reconized by batlefield. if any body has any tricks i will thank you now in advance.
ssonrats
+221|6653
yeah iv'e got one, well worth the money but also i would seriousley recommend a gaming mouse mat aswell, ive got a razer gaming mat with 2 differend sides, 1 rougher for the fast responses and one very smooth for the snipers.

Also if u didn't already know you can actually change the dpi whenever u want so u can have it on 2000 then whip out the sniper rifle and put it to 400, great!
ssonrats
+221|6653
Something i forgot to mention:
It will seriousley take a while to get used to tho, ive had it about 2 weeks and still adjusting to the beast.

10/10 tho top mouse perfect for bf2!
jimbo21
+11|6660

ssonrats wrote:

Something i forgot to mention:
It will seriousley take a while to get used to tho, ive had it about 2 weeks and still adjusting to the beast.

10/10 tho top mouse perfect for bf2!
i hear ya! got mine yesterday and used it once and i like the fact when i get into a tank and can click the dpi up a notch. i feel it will take a little while to get used to also. i still would like it if i could asociate the left movment of the scroll wheel though.
ssonrats
+221|6653
u want to get a razer mouse mat aswell.
cy|{lops9
+0|6698
Well the only way to do the side scrolls as a bind is to go in to setpoint and define the left and right as a set of keys. Then set the keys as the alternates that you want to use in game. I wouldn't suggest using the side scroll for anything though unless you don't use the up and down scroll.
jimbo21
+11|6660

cy|{lops9 wrote:

Well the only way to do the side scrolls as a bind is to go in to setpoint and define the left and right as a set of keys. Then set the keys as the alternates that you want to use in game. I wouldn't suggest using the side scroll for anything though unless you don't use the up and down scroll.
thanks for ur input i figured it out
and to all that helped thanks again
Defiance
+438|6679

1 Post out of Six replies were helpful...

What a bunch of spamming tards...

Anyways, cy's got it right, but I've heard of firmware tweaks that allow you to bind any buttons to exclusive uses in BF2/other games.
jimbo21
+11|6660

Defiance wrote:

1 Post out of Six replies were helpful...

What a bunch of spamming tards...

Anyways, cy's got it right, but I've heard of firmware tweaks that allow you to bind any buttons to exclusive uses in BF2/other games.
lol---i hear ya!
setpoint is allowing me to set buttons for key presses in individual programs, it is pretty cool
GuestHead
+2|6628
just a hint for ya.  if you use any mouse button for something other than bf2 while you're playing (teamspeak etc), make sure you set the button to "generic button" in set point.  if you don't, chances are it won't work right.  i use the back button to talk on TS in game, so i had to make it generic.  even after doing that, it still goes back in web browsers by default.
MelbourneVictory
+2|6653|Melbourne, Australia
Anyone out there got a G7? I'm tossing up between the two, is there a major difference apart from the G7 being cordless with a couple of hot-swappable battery packs?
jimbo21
+11|6660

MelbourneVictory wrote:

Anyone out there got a G7? I'm tossing up between the two, is there a major difference apart from the G7 being cordless with a couple of hot-swappable battery packs?
no differance between the 2 other than the usb cable.
i did not feel like having to buy batterys when they go coput someday. great mouse though, i reccommend it
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6716|NL

ssonrats wrote:

Also if u didn't already know you can actually change the dpi whenever u want so u can have it on 2000 then whip out the sniper rifle and put it to 400, great!
yeah, that is so true!

And to be onest, those side scroll buttons whatever, i never use it... must be me.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6779|AUS, Canberra
i have the left scroll for voip and right for screenshot.
thumb button is prone.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6696|UK
I'll be getting one in a few days, they're a lot cheaper here in tokyo than they are in the UK.
MelbourneVictory

the_heart_attack wrote:

thumb button is prone.
Got my current mouse buttons set for Knife and Pistol. Makes it a hell of a lot easier to whip them out when you're outta ammo, or you see some poor sucker laying down in front of you, facing the other way.
007hutchy
+2|6797

MelbourneVictory wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

thumb button is prone.
Got my current mouse buttons set for Knife and Pistol. Makes it a hell of a lot easier to whip them out when you're outta ammo, or you see some poor sucker laying down in front of you, facing the other way.
Exactly the same seetings as mine mate
MelbourneVictory

007hutchy wrote:

MelbourneVictory wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

thumb button is prone.
Exactly the same seetings as mine mate
See, us convicts arent all that different from you Brits

Enjoy the commonwealth games? I thought we did a damn good job of it in Melb, apart from that fu*king duck.
007hutchy
+2|6797
Cracking games. Just a shame our highlight was the women winning the relay, then getting it taken away from them, for being stupid. Bet they wont make the same mistake again though
GuestHead
+2|6628

MelbourneVictory wrote:

The only other difference is the texture.  The sides of the G5 are pretty rough, where the G7 has smooth sides.  My friend bought a G7 and says after a few hours his hand starts slipping.  Nothing a little piece of cloth wouldn't fix in between rounds though.  He hasn't said anything to me about the signal strength, so I'm assuming that means it's pretty good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard