spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
OK, I was messing around with the controls a bit and come to find out, 1.5 beta is not bad at all. I don't like how it changed my joystick settings but, I am seeming to get more kills now.
I bashed BF2 in another thread but I think I'll play for a while.
While I think some more changes could be made, I was pleased when I popped in a game after messing with the falcon crap and was doing alot better. I'm still not sure how to use it but whatever I did worked.
I take back the bf2 sucking comment but I still think it needs work.

To be more constructive, I will not bash bf2 anymore but instead ask... Can anyone explain to a dummy what the falcon does and what the numbers mean? How do I find out the setting I need? Is it just trial and error?
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679
self-placebo'd falcon doesnt do shit unless you waste $200 on this piece of shit joystick thinggy kthx > http://home.novint.com/products/novint_falcon.php
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

TehMyke wrote:

self-placebo'd falcon doesnt do shit unless you waste $200 on this piece of shit joystick thinggy kthx > http://home.novint.com/products/novint_falcon.php
You tried it out?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
1.5 sucks
Banned
+11|5454|locked in myke's basement

TehMyke wrote:

i bound FALCON setting to all WEAPON FIRE CONTROL and my aim improved dramatic!!

I know get an extrem pr KDR of 2:1 !! THANKYOU EA
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!

spacebandit72 wrote:

I was pleased when I popped in a game after messing with the falcon crap and was doing alot better. I'm still not sure how to use it but whatever I did worked.
I take back the bf2 sucking comment but I still think it needs work.
And this is why nobody will ever take you seriously
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
That is fine, don't take me seriously. Maybe it was a placebo type thing. Who cares?
I just figured what I said was a bit harsh and trying to give it another go.
Frankly I'm Jamesey, I don't give a rat's butt what you think.
I am Man enough to admit when I'm wrong all you can bring yourself to do is hide behind this forum and act like a man. Get a life.

Anyways if it's the placebo thing, maybe they could release a useless patch to just me once a month to make me think it helps!!!
LOL! I don't know.
Maybe I just had a bad night last night and wanted to complain. I am sorry to anyone who I may have ticked off with that thread and apparently this one.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5969|Aberdeen, Scotland
Dude, the settings are for a new type of controller, changing those settings isn't going to do anything unless you are using one.

Last edited by MrAnderson (2009-04-23 01:15:49)

spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan

MrAnderson wrote:

Dude, the settings are for a new type of controller, changing those settings isn't going to do anything unless you are using one.
Yes sir, I got that. Thank you.
I did not know before this thread but I guess my ignorance has a way of working out in the end. I'm sure other people are as unsure about the falcon thing as I was so I hope my embarrassment in this thread can be of some use to other people who made settings in it not knowing it only works w/ a certain controller.
Gorntdot
+2|5527|PLYMOUTH/UK

spacebandit72 wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

Yes sir, I got that. Thank you.
I did not know before this thread but I guess my ignorance has a way of working out in the end. I'm sure other people are as unsure about the falcon thing as I was so I hope my embarrassment in this thread can be of some use to other people who made settings in it not knowing it only works w/ a certain controller.
+1 ...... !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard