Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Do Eit Now Go Forest Runnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6854|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Back on topic:

Downloaded it today at school, gonna test it tonight, I really hope it fixed my hitreg, because reg for me has always been shitty to the point that only non-moving targets can be killed. (That, or I suck at leading shots )
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635
I was getting kicked after 2 minutes from servers and went and updated PB and now everything is fine.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6557

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

I was getting kicked after 2 minutes from servers and went and updated PB and now everything is fine.
Where you getting kick messages or just dropping back to the server screen?
Krysiss
+15|6485|NL
The game became even more slower   

They should ahve fixed the sideway hitboxes man.. it's deadly annoying. he player runs but the hitmodel is lagging behind >.>
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6854|Reykjavík, Iceland.

TehMyke wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

- Hitreg is nothing but worse than 1.41
- New map is nothing special (Sucks for IO, gets raped by tanks & APC's for conq.) Besides it's an absolute claymore heaven because of all those corners. It feels like kind of a mixture of Karkand and Wake tbh
- The prone from jump delay is totally pointless and just annoying as all restrictions of movement are. (And for the record I don't even dolphin dive)
- Same balance issues and bugs are still there.
- I am pretty sure the patch a) was delayed this long and b) was so big because of the support for falcon. I doubt 99% of players will ever need that support.

I am very disappointed.
5) fix faggy falcon shit i.e. only enable it when you tick a box saying "i'm a faggot who owns this" (so it stops fucking changing my secondary controls)

amirite
urrite
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6653|can

TehMyke wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

- Hitreg is nothing but worse than 1.41
- New map is nothing special (Sucks for IO, gets raped by tanks & APC's for conq.) Besides it's an absolute claymore heaven because of all those corners. It feels like kind of a mixture of Karkand and Wake tbh
- The prone from jump delay is totally pointless and just annoying as all restrictions of movement are. (And for the record I don't even dolphin dive)
- Same balance issues and bugs are still there.
- I am pretty sure the patch a) was delayed this long and b) was so big because of the support for falcon. I doubt 99% of players will ever need that support.

I am very disappointed.
5) fix faggy falcon shit i.e. only enable it when you tick a box saying "i'm a faggot who owns this" (so it stops fucking changing my secondary controls)

amirite
Bad playur, bad ideas.

bow
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5878|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I dont dolphin dive either and am pissed off about the prone delay, it makes the whole game feel shit and slow and laggy specially when you do go prone it now makes you bounce up and down even glitchier than before and restiricts you badly- nowhere near as smooth as 1.41 and I said this in about 100 forums and bout 20 times on this forum to get the message heard- the falcon shit really has to go.
If they release 1.5 final with the falcon still compulsary, and 0.7 prone delay, I will never play BF2 again, reason being:
I hate infantry with the prone delay so I wont play infantry only- it doesnt even feel like BF2
I cant fly jets because falcon controls override any joypad settings every time I start a game, so I cant play vehicles
I wont be able to play BF2 at all

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-04-22 09:45:50)

SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635

Scratch[USA] wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Where you getting kick messages or just dropping back to the server screen?
kicked from server back to server screen. I ran PB setup from the punkbuster website and it went away.
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5542|USA
maybe updating pb after DL will stop the problems with going back to server screen?? hmm
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Pubic wrote:

I bought Company of Heroes today.

Suddenly, BF2's patching system doesn't seem too bad.
Haha. Yes. I know what you mean.
Had to laugh too. My friend just got the game and it took him 3 hours to setup the whole game. Great game, worst patch system ever!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6283
alright, im not installing this.
lets all cross fingers and hope that the final release will be better.
H3RB4L ABU53

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

alright, im not installing this.
lets all cross fingers and hope that the final release will be better.
I say good choice, everyone Ive spoke to in actual games loves it, I cant find anything but fault with it its just like a giant glitch

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-04-22 10:06:06)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6569|Hungary

Beer*Abuser wrote:

maybe updating pb after DL will stop the problems with going back to server screen?? hmm
Tried it but its not working. It crashes in a matter a secs (fast) and no massage or anything.

The new map ahs some cool features like the flowers are glitching trough the concret or wtf. Man i cant belive they really did hard work with this map. If they spend a lot of hours then things like that dont even happen!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

OMGLOL THEY REPLACED THE JETS ON TAMPA WITH COBRA'S!

http://s11.directupload.net/images/090422/2klsmnrc.png

RAEP TIEM
Oh that sucks hard. Im really really disappointed about that. Although, my version was better:

https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen036.png
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6753|Reality
I have no idea why they felt diving-to-go-prone equals dolphin diving.

Dolphin diving is what that dufus from Japan did all the time.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6569|Hungary
About Tampa:

1. No more uncaps for MEC and USMC
2. Two more flags added on the top of the map
3. The minimap shows the desert retarded
4. Jets were taken out
5. Attack helos were added
6. The loading screen shows Mashtuur not Tampa
7. MEC uncap lost the fence and has grass on the airfield

Anyone else found something?
H3RB4L ABU53
dolphin diving is what makes Bf2 Bf2, people moaned because people would dive and shoot and kill, now people jump and shoot and kill or just kill whatever way, either way everyone has the same options, and everyone dies so id say go back to 0.3 delay and leave it as it is its 1000000x smoother and better feeling.

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-04-22 10:47:18)

.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5511| - | - | - | - | - |

venom6 wrote:

About Tampa:

1. No more uncaps for MEC and USMC
2. Two more flags added on the top of the map
3. The minimap shows the desert retarded
4. Jets were taken out
5. Attack helos were added
7. MEC uncap lost the fence and has grass on the airfield

Anyone else found something?
LOL

if they didn't reduce how many TVs each chopper has it'll be rape against the tanks
H3RB4L ABU53
its things like highway tampa showing as mashtuur, bf2 showing as 1.4 on custom games screen, no character showing on bfhq, clays landing all glithced and wrong way, medic bags not always 100% working, settings being overwritten by themselves, commander stuff not working theres countless glithches with this
I hope there will stil be 1.41 servers im gona go back to that until final 1.5, I take it theres still all the 1.41 servers up?

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-04-22 10:51:01)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6423|Belgium

venom6 wrote:

About Tampa:
I lol'ed.
H3RB4L ABU53
was this 1.5 beta made by 1 person alone or something?
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6010|London ㋛

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

was this 1.5 beta made by 1 person alone or something?
Yuh, i think so, Emil the code monkey.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6753|Reality

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

dolphin diving is what makes Bf2 Bf2, people moaned because people would dive and shoot and kill, now people jump and shoot and kill or just kill whatever way, either way everyone has the same options, and everyone dies so id say go back to 0.3 delay and leave it as it is its 1000000x smoother and better feeling.
reference to the underlined part:
Did the definition of dolphin diving get changed?

This WAS dolphin diving (sorry about the music):

It was coded out ages ago because macro users abused the game mechanics.

Diving to go prone is NOT dolphin diving.
I agree the delay should be returned to 0.3 because of the reasons you stated BUT PLEASE do not call it dolphin diving.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard