Medium Pulse Laser II, Standard S
Medium Nosferatu I

[empty rig slot]
[empty rig slot]
[empty rig slot]

keep one repper on and burst the other if you need it.. this will be enough tank.
Wat level missions are u running? If it's lvl 2's u really dont need that much tank, seeming as though the Maller has inherent bonuses to armor. If lvl 3's, why not use a prophecy for more damage output.

Also, most missions don't do all types of damage so u dont need ALL the armor hardeners. If, for instane, ur against Sansha's, who do EM/Therm, u can drop the Explosive and Kinetic hardeners and replace them with heat sinks for more damage output,; as i bet it's rather poor for using small guns on a ship with no damage bonuses.

Plus, i make prohecies, so u know....
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6540|Montucky

FatherTed wrote:

7, drake would be a terrible salvage ship.

cormie wheeee
I already have a cormie, same fit as yew.

I just want the drake to ward off the ninja salvage bastards that rape my lvl 3 wrecks.

yeah they rape lvl 3s..
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum
get on eve now kk
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6831|Marathon, Florida Keys
Note: Stay away from a system called Decon, its a little system no one knows about full of -10 pirates in shiny tech2 ships belonging to the same corp, i barely got away today and yesterday. The system that starts with an S next to it is pretty interesting tho, i killed a rifter yesterday and a vexor today in my harbinger.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6687|NT, like Mick Dundee

FatherTed wrote:

get on eve now kk
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum

Flecco wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

get on eve now kk
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5597|The Wild West
how is this game so popular.  looks like one of thos games that if you havent been playing since the begining, theres no point.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Man With No Name wrote:

how is this game so popular.  looks like one of thos games that if you havent been playing since the begining, theres no point.
I started a few weeks back m8 and it's not so bad.

Does get better as you get further in though. Access to better stuff and it makes blowing up other people easier.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5597|The Wild West
I tried the game out I think more than a year ago, maybe two.  just didnt do it for me.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6697|Canberra, AUS

Man With No Name wrote:

Not really. There are a looooooooooot of noobs out there, so anyone with half a brain will go a long way fast.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Volatile
+252|6726|Sextupling in Empire

Man With No Name wrote:

Massive fleet battles = win.

Just had about a 100 on 100 battle about an hour ago. It was awesome.

Having access to the better ships and lots of skill points does make the game more enjoyable, but really, success in this game comes down to having more numbers and a better strategy than your enemy.

Free 2 week trial. Give it a try.

*This game is not good if you try to go solo. You need to join a corp with other good players.

Last edited by Volatile (2009-04-21 17:32:29)

Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5597|The Wild West
anything like star wars rebellion?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Yeah, gonna get my destroyer out to Dod and start running salvage missions with you lot. Still don't have any tractors though, are they strictly essential?

What? Star Wars?

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-21 18:08:56)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6540|Montucky

Flecco wrote:

Yeah, gonna get my destroyer out to Dod and start running salvage missions with you lot. Still don't have any tractors though, are they strictly essential?
YES.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum
can someone explain really simply the whole jump clone thing to me?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.

S3v3N wrote:

Flecco wrote:

YES.
OKAY. JUST WONDERING.

FatherTed wrote:

can someone explain really simply the whole jump clone thing to me?
you have a clone at one station and one in the other. Say they are 30 jumps apart. You can go from one to the other without having to travel all those jumps. However you must have 8.0 standing with the faction whos station you want to put a jump clone in, which means you will be grinding lvl4's for a while before you get there, i just got 8.0 with gallente so im gonna put a clone in the vylade station. You can only put a jump clone in a station with a medical facility. When you switch clones you do not have the same implants. It is useful if you are going to go on a pvp mission with your corp/alliance and you have a good chance of dying, you switch to your clone that does not have the implants so you will not loose them if you get podded. Its cool because you can have a "skill training clone" with all +5's and a "missioning clone" with armor/damage implants. You can not switch your clone but once a day.

Tl;dr:
Teleport from one side of universe to the other instantly once a day at max, make sure you dont loose implants.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum
right, so say im in kaunokka, and i want a clone in vylade, i need to get my fed navy standings up to 8, fly to vylade and buy a clone there?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

FatherTed wrote:

right, so say im in kaunokka, and i want a clone in vylade, i need to get my fed navy standings up to 8, fly to vylade and buy a clone there?
yep

Super duper carebears have even made a jump clone in one of every mission hub for each race, they avoid anti-race missions like anti amarr or caldari missions and only do anti serpentis, angels, sansha, ect...  getting 8.0 standing for all 4 races. And this enables them to pretty much fly anywhere in the world effortlessly. Takes forever though.

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2009-04-21 19:01:03)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum
right

i need to get my standings with the fed navy up then.

and if i go below 8, what happens to any existing clone there?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bevo
Nah
+718|6543|Austin, Texas

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Note: Stay away from a system called Decon, its a little system no one knows about full of -10 pirates in shiny tech2 ships belonging to the same corp, i barely got away today and yesterday. The system that starts with an S next to it is pretty interesting tho, i killed a rifter yesterday and a vexor today in my harbinger.
Used to be one of the "hot" systems back in the day, kind of like Rancer is now, or Old Man Star.

Tama is bad, Amamake, Old Man Star, Egghelende, Rancer... these are all systems that are typically camped by pirates. There's another major one too but I can't remember off the top of my head.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

I just got myself blown up doing something stupid.

Gg. https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/Flecco/facepalmemote.gif
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6540|Montucky

Flecco wrote:

I just got myself blown up doing something stupid.

Gg. http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131 … memote.gif
huzzah.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6802|Great Brown North
what did you do flecs
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6479|UK

FatherTed wrote:

right

i need to get my standings with the fed navy up then.
Or you could briefly join this guys corp who offers FREE jump clones:

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.as … dID=939710

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard