$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5591|USA
I am using an ethernet cable to connect to my router in another room in the house just to let you know what I'm using. Ok, here's the problem. When I play on a server where my ping is around 50-60 I can play no problem but when I join a server when my ping is around 70-80 I get this message saying "there is a problem with your connection" every few minutes, the weird thing is I don't get it once on the servers where my ping is lower. I never had this problem until a few days ago. It used to work fine. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this problem. I have come to the conclusion that Its the router because I just bought the cable. I want to know if you guys know if you think its the router or something else, don't want to go buy a new router if this problem is fixable without doing so. Please help and thanks.
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5591|USA
I've tried some different servers and found out I can play on this ONE server with no connection problems but EVERY other server gives me problems no matter what my ping is. I wonder why I can play on that one server? Please help me guys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard