fuzzy.sniper
+15|5935
60. when you are fighting some1 that has an ak101 your bullets magically turn to marshmallows and just "slide" off of his 1337 medic bag body armor
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
- When fighting off the rush of infantry, you will run smack into the mines they just surrounded you with.

- The most tempting target is the least squishy.

- Deviation always happens around the enemy's head.

- Headshots are always on you, never on the enemy.
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5919
+1
NZ_dcoy
+0|6321
267; Medics only exist when you don't need them.

great stuff here, cracked me up!
Korny09
+8|6243|Ohio
25. Is hilarious!
Great thread...I have to go the bathroom...brb.

I thought I was the only one who struggled with these things.
Korny09
+8|6243|Ohio
You will be punished if it is THEIR fault.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

ahhh ... the thread that introduced me to bf2s
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
schmosuck
+0|5870|Baltimore
These are Murphy's laws, not scientific laws.
HaxyQ
+2|6157|Tromsø, Norway
When you die, get revived with another's kit, you will always discover that your gun is set on semi-automatic the next time you meet an enemy.

When you hear arty, and take cover, the last shell WILL hit you!

You drive a car, and tries to roadkill an enemy, you will hit him dead on, but he wont die. When you jump out of the car to kill him, you will die instantly by touching it.

You follow an enemy jet for ages, trying to keep up with his manuvers, and finally you notis he stops turning and start flying straight forward. You launch your two last missiles, only to see that he rather kamkikazes him self into the mountian, than giving you the kill.

Last edited by HaxyQ (2008-03-23 18:03:30)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
The tk punisher is always right.

Your Heli pilot/gunner is always as good as me

Your squad leader camps and never helps you.

I am usually your squad leader

The lag is so bad, your bullets usually bounce back on you.

You never get to the J-10 before the guy that takes off then crashes into that palm tree.
Korny09
+8|6243|Ohio

schmosuck wrote:

These are Murphy's laws, not scientific laws.
No!  They ARE scientific laws...axioms if you will.
VanillaCokeTitaN
+3|5901|Brisbane,Australia
Like 2 points away from vet commander badge and bout 70 tickets compared to your enemy's 20 tickets piece of cake right? WRONG computer crashes just as your bout to kill that n00b with a knife .......... happend to me last month i almost cried.........
Phaytal
+20|6124|Engarlandd

Apocalypse416 wrote:

50. Asking a Commander for ammo means he will send Artillery with the assumption you catch them and throw them at the enemy.
I roflmfao'd
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

After singlehandedly seen to that your team is the winrar, after killing so much of the opposition that they log off, captured flags, bleeding the opposite team almost to zero - when your whole team has given you all the praise in the known BF2-universe for your godlike actions, you get killed by a ramming jet and end up autoswitched, just as the tickets are running out.

This thread is undead, the revive by the poster above me is justified, IMO.
I need around tree fiddy.
LyricWolf5
+1|5747
gotta love Murphy
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Another one: The PKM is the most accurate sniper rifle in the game.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6333
HOw about when joining a game you will end up on the loseng team as tickets reach 0
Or you join a game only to have one flag on ur team and it just so happens that thier raping  that flag
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Not exactly Murphy's Law but...... I pity the unfortunate guy with an AK-101 at point blank range who jumps straight into my M24 crosshair.
rbsilva
+1|5750|Curitiba, Brazil
lol, excelent
rbsilva
+1|5750|Curitiba, Brazil

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

53. Your girlfriend will always bother you when your in a killing streek.
or wife, in my case, I am killing a lot in plane or helo, and she said to turn off the computer, bla bla bla bla.
SGT_BlueHawk
+5|5534|U.S.A.
+1. As a sniper, you find a building climb up and place 2 claymores next to the ladder. Your hear an enemy climbing the ladder and expect to see him blown to bits. He somehow manages to miss both claymores, pulls out his pistol and kills you on the second shot.

+2. Because there are SOOO many people on the server, you "think" to yourself "an enemy will NEVER spot me, they're to busy trying to shoot all my other team-mates over younder. I will just hide over here under this bush and *bang, bang*"

Last edited by SGT_BlueHawk (2009-02-03 12:08:56)

Lord_Palm-Of_Doom
+11|5513|San Diego, California
66.Right when you get into a heli or jeep after calling desperately several times "Hey, I need a ride!", it will explode.

Hahaha I love those rules. Great. All true.
wv12
+1|5458
wrench fixes everything! yahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahaa best chit ive read ever!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668

wv12 wrote:

wrench fixes everything! yahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahaa best chit ive read ever!
no u
Rimmer_7
+0|5380|Lund, Sweden
"2. The probability of killing someone is inversely proportional to how much you want to kill him."

No kidding. Yesterday I accidentally killed someone with a single bullet of the AK-101 while he was right at draw distance. The kicker: I was trying to spot him. While running. And he was running too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard