+31|6264
it was an april fool's joke lol
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

icecold2510 wrote:

it was an april fool's joke lol
Haha. Oh well.

But the story about a new Metal Gear is true, maybe not with Raiden, but certainly a new Metal Gear. Kojima said a prequel, so the guessing here is still on the right tracks.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Maybe you get to play as Big Boss again, sort of like a console version of Portable Ops.
Mugen
+19|5970
not really something bout the next MGS, but it's a comic about snake eater

http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/25207.html#cutid1

It's pretty long, but it's so hilarious xD
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

rdx-fx wrote:

Hell, a remake of the original Metal Gear game, done on modern hardware in a modern FPS perspective, would be interesting.

Call it Metal Gear: Origins or something.

I fondly remember playing the original Metal Gear on my Nintendo.
I also remember playing the original arcade games Asteroids and Lunar Lander for hours on end too..
.. so, yes, I'm ancient.
Nah you're not I had it when I was a kid. Well, my Dad had it and never touched it so me and my bro did.

Went right over my head though. I was about 5 at the time and only really played our nintendo when it was raining or too hot to go cause mischief outside. Managed to get onto the roof of the big warehouse full of tanks at one point. I also remember the poison scorpion field or w/e it was. Never found the antidote for the scorps.

I haven't played any of the new metal gears but from what I've heard they really need to work on moving them back toward having less cut scenes and more game time, not the other way around.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-18 05:42:50)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
MGS2 best game made in the series. 3 being the worst.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard