airborne916
+24|6702
well when i fly aganst good pilots i ALWAYS GET KILLED. I have troble with fallowing ppl in loops and turns. Like lets say he puls are hard left and i fallow and he gets of my screen for 1 second o loos him and next thing i know hes behind me in 4 seconds. The same this happends in loops as well. SHould i change my fligh settings? if so to what. I have a st290 joy stick.
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6690
try turning up the sensitivity.....if that doesnt help...sounds like you just need more practice
airborne916
+24|6702
can you tell me what pitch and yaw does?
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6690
I believe yaw and pitch or the x and y axis the plane moves on...increasing these..along with sensitivity...will cause your plane to have a much more sensitive reaction when you move your joy....

hope that helps..if not, do a search on increasing the yaw and pitch of your joy...there are tons of topics that im sure would help you out a bit more
tczblood
+2|6672|UK
yeah i always tweak my settings every day i play..
when people turn hard right/left they will use the afterburners.. if they do turn they are trying to get on your tail, as soon as they turn you go vertical up do a loop or if your skillfull loop downwards.. and most of the time you will find your back on there tail.. since when they are turnging to get behind you.. your looping around in the air.
its a great tactic if you can get it right.. and enough power..
hope this helps i would read the guides. in the main forum section
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6667|Washington, DC

You tend to learn the most common patterns of evasion as you keep flying. You'll eventually be able to predict what a bogey is gonna do based on how they're flying. It  takes practice but once you get good at flying, you're unstoppable.

Another tip for the fighters is to get good with the F-35. If you can evade and kill an enemy J-10 with the F-35 (assuming the J-10 pilot isn't retarded), then you can do it with any other fighter.
airborne916
+24|6702
thanks guys, you helped alot.
[R.D]ProblemsSolver
+0|6752
Hey guys since you talking about flying and stuff i need to ask a question. How can you shoot TV missle without seeying an object you are shooting at?. I have seen guys taking out MEC chopper with TV from almost TV station! Is there is the zoom button or something?
Thx for the help in advance.
-=[VT]=-Problem
tF-afrojap
+124|6883|SF
Moved to bf2 -help.
Junior_Mud
+1|6704|Concord, CA
in that instance P.S. they are probably assuming that the MEC chopper is still taking off and are launching the TV blind. but guide the missle there properly and can soon see the chopper in the view screen to guide it in the rest of the way.
chikler
+0|6662|Jimmyhat, Ontario
TV missle, you just learn where to aim. For instance if you know the chopper spawns at TV station, then you get your pilot to pivot to aim a little off of the flag and let it rip.

pre 1.2 days you used to own Sharqi if you had this down pat, Mec explosive rounds + long range TV missle.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard