blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6691
A robot was inspecting a suspicious package on the North Lawn of the White House after tax protesters threw what appears to be a box of tea bags over the White House fence.

That prompted officials to clear Pennsylvania Avenue Wednesday.

The U.S. Secret Service on Wednesday locked down the White House compound after someone hurled a package in an apparent act of defiance meant to echo the rebellion of the Boston Tea Party and related tax protests around the country. Officers cleared the street and Lafayette Park across from the White House mid-afternoon. They also ordered journalists back inside the press room.

Demonstrators said they disapproved of government spending since President Barack Obama took office.

source
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6509|Tyne & Wear, England
Tea party.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
nothing
+5|5552|USA
Teabag Obama. Give him the seal of approval.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6491|The Land of Scott Walker
Should have added a green exploding dye pack for even more excitement.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6672|Canada
so you americans want better infrastructure and healthcare, yet dont want to raise taxes
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5589|Toronto
Fail. I'll bet that lock down cost a million dollars. Counterproductive protest is good for a laugh.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6575|Global Command

destruktion_6143 wrote:

so you americans want better infrastructure and healthcare, yet dont want to raise taxes
cut 50% of the waste and we can have infrastructure without the tax increase.

alien concept, I know. My bad.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6159|SC | USA |

destruktion_6143 wrote:

There are entirely different groups in our country-something the rest of the world only sees a exaggerated generalization.

Besides anything we'll end up with will be a hell of a lot better than yours with your "Dear" leader. lol.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6672|Canada

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

There are entirely different groups in our country-something the rest of the world only sees a exaggerated generalization.

Besides anything we'll end up with will be a hell of a lot better than yours with your "Dear" leader. lol.
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY DEAR LEADER

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard