[EBK]Dr-Death
+0|6812|Maryland, USA
No matter how long the stats take to update, This site is the best.
YOU ROCK Chuy
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Stats are updating hourly now, actually. Have been for a day or two now.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6776|Portland, OR, USA

And that I love you for!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
pinky_81
+1|6760|Denmark
Works very well - Cudos to you!!
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
queue is getting big again?
Scratchy
+0|6745|Adelaide
Im not complaining, but do you know why the updates have gone back to being 7 or 8 hourly?

And also as this is my first post, and there are millions of topics and threads that im not gonna read, can anyone just give me some simple instructions to get the bf2s.com "live stats" pic as a sig., like for example Kobrakai has above.
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6765

Scratchy wrote:

Im not complaining, but do you know why the updates have gone back to being 7 or 8 hourly?

And also as this is my first post, and there are millions of topics and threads that im not gonna read, can anyone just give me some simple instructions to get the bf2s.com "live stats" pic as a sig., like for example Kobrakai has above.
Well, find the stats for your account.  At the bottom of the page it will have the codes to link to your stats pics.
Scratchy
+0|6745|Adelaide
ok thanks but do i write that html code in my profile somewhere?

Hey hey thanks a million, i got it now! the first time it didnt have the pic

Last edited by Scratchy (2005-10-09 11:17:56)

Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6800|USA! USA! USA!
So, admittedly I haven't logged in for awhile...  I had to reinstall BF2, which meant having the time, which meant I wasn't going to play for awhile...  Anyway I got it all done and updated, then I logged in to see my stats...  I was #23 out of 23!  Wait time was like 43 seconds!  This Rewlz!
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6784|englewood FL.
ya its nice huh...
YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6801|Denmark
Let us see the GR - that was a cool thing!
The slower update .. well not that big a deal anyways!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790

YourFavoriteWookiee wrote:

If you want to see your global ranking go to BFHQ, it's not importaint half the time anyway since the only people who it would seem to matter too are the very top players. The update speed is insane right now. Everytime I check my stats 99% of the time they're up todate right after I'm done playing.

Thanks chuy!

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-10-12 07:27:00)

YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6801|Denmark

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

YourFavoriteWookiee wrote:

If you want to see your global ranking go to BFHQ, it's not importaint half the time anyway since the only people who it would seem to matter too are the very top players. The update speed is insane right now. Everytime I check my stats 99% of the time they're up todate right after I'm done playing.

Thanks chuy!
Well in BFHQ you see your Ranking - but not GR on certain maps or with eg US...
And one side where you can see all your GR is much nicer to look at, compared to looking in BFHQ!
But I must agree the fast update time kicks *** !
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

tbh, I'd much rather have GR included ( as it was, for all maps, etc.. ). to me, there is no use in checking the stats right after you finished playing anyways, because as we all know it can take a while for the points to be processed by the stats server.

accordingly, I check on my stats at bf2s.com only about once or twice a week. So longer updates with GR included would be just fine with me.

But then again, stats checking habits vary from one person to the other. Guess you can't please everyone..
]V[Stinks_at_this
+2|6805
Is it just me or have the stats suddenly got back up over the last 2 days?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

It has. Not sure why the sudden spike though
summoner
+0|6731

thinner44 wrote:

I'm just happy to get stats, whichever way, as long as you're the one with the know how and the patience... for which I thank you
No doubt mate, it's unbelievable that people preactically have an IV hooked up to get the stats this instant(!!!), now if not sooner.
As long as I can take a peak here and there (usually a look during and after gameplay [not between or during every round]), then all is good.

Nothing but solid support for this site, and all it's offered in service to the community.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6784|englewood FL.

chuyskywalker wrote:

It has. Not sure why the sudden spike though
was it doing it before the new graphs and other things..like those leader boars for website, or does that not effect ur site?
Skratchy
+0|6749
whats with the update speed? it went from hourly update to like 9 hours update?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I have no idea, but I believe the site simply jumped in popularity.
fizz85
+1|6760|Voice of reason
If you cannot wait for this site to download us this. As soon as it hits the EA server it updates here... atleast I think....

http://bf2sr.com/
14Hate88
+0|6729
Hey, yeah I just registered on these forums. Great site, chuy.

In my opinion, I think you should just have the awards, rank, rank progress, and basically every personal statistic like you do now..but drop the overall Global rating. As was stated previously, no one really cares about that..they just want to know how they are doing, what stats they have, their awards, and how close to their next rank they are.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

fizz85 wrote:

If you cannot wait for this site to download us this. As soon as it hits the EA server it updates here... atleast I think....

http://bf2sr.com/
It's not as nice to look at as BF2s!
fizz85
+1|6760|Voice of reason
I agree I still like to see it on this website. I only check if there is a long wait here and I am looking for something to post. I am trying to get all my vet badges and when it comes close to the 15 hour mark I just want to make sure everything posts.

I hate the sniper kit... maybe I will grow to love it like the support kit and the others but I am more of a tard rusher and tank whore than a sit back and snipe type of guy.
tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway
I`m speachless! God page! Cant think of anything better too say! "job well done soilder!
tor11 :)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard