dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5831|Australia
also what was your guys core lineup on gold/silver/crystal

mine was, without stupid freakin legendary pokemon faggots ruining it:

arcanine (good with fireblast, better with lots of speed drugs)
nidoking (good tank, use first off then finish with weaker pkmn with sharper attacks)
omastar (best water pokemon period)
dugtrio (easy to get and does aLOT of damage with earthquake)
vileploom (good, doesn't have alot of health but the poison attacks keep it going)
pidgeot (tried and tested classic. fly is always the best move to use if you have nothing left)
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5831|Australia
yo dude this wants to make me buy PKMN:P

https://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/1/18/Art-Mukuhawk.png/150px-Art-Mukuhawk.png

look at dat thang it be badass
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

Acreta wrote:

yo dude this wants to make me buy PKMN:P

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/uploa … kuhawk.png

look at dat thang it be badass
To bad Staraptor, like all normal-types, sucks.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464
I just caught Dialga and Palkia, damn that was easy.

One would think it would take a bit more than a burn and a single dusk ball to catch two level 70 Legendaries, but no.

Especially considering how much shit I got from Uxie, Azelf and Giratina.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-04-15 09:58:02)

[CSE]Anubis
+24|5989

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

One would think it would take a bit more than a burn and a single dusk ball to catch two level 70 Legendaries, but no.

Did you soft reset for natures?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Did you soft reset for natures?
Why? I ain't gonna use them.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

They are really easy to catch in DPP
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

Mutantbear wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

After a quick look up Dialga and Palkia have a catch rate of 30 with Giratina has one for 3.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
Mutantbear

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

After a quick look up Dialga and Palkia have a catch rate of 30 with Giratina has one for 3.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
Pretty much
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6627

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Especially considering how much shit I got from Uxie, Azelf
rofl.  good times with those three pieces of shit.  i hated those things.  including mesprit.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

rofl.  good times with those three pieces of shit.  i hated those things.  including mesprit.
I'm not going to bother with Mespirit for now.

I'll need a guy who learns mean look and one that learns thunder-wave, then I have to track his ass. Same for Cresselia.

Fortunately I got the Kanto legendary birds in LG and Pal Park'd them to Platinum, so I don't have to chase them down.
Brasso
+1,549|6627

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I'll need a guy who learns mean look and one that learns thunder-wave, then I have to track his ass. Same for Cresselia.

Fortunately I got the Kanto legendary birds in LG and Pal Park'd them to Platinum, so I don't have to chase them down.
cresselia wasn't bad.  mesprit wasn't really that awful either.  but last night i tried to catch moltres and he was a fucking bitch.  1 hp (he endured), asleep, and i still can't catch him.  i just used the m ball.  i'll deal with mewtwo later.

zapdos and articuno were easy.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

cresselia wasn't bad.  mesprit wasn't really that awful either.  but last night i tried to catch moltres and he was a fucking bitch.  1 hp (he endured), asleep, and i still can't catch him.  i just used the m ball.  i'll deal with mewtwo later.

Moltres was a huge bitch when I tried to catch him in LG, and he didn't move from place to place. As was Zappados. Articuno was very easy though, took my three tries, 30 ultra balls, unlike the other two which each two 10 tries, 140 ultra balls.

Oddly the Birds all have the same catch rate.
Mutantbear

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Legendary dogs
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Mutantbear wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Legendary dogs
didn't know that
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5497| - | - | - | - | - |

Mutantbear wrote:

.:i7|Batman wrote:

worth buying DSi + Pokemon y/n?

i mean i can always sell everything for like 85% of the cost but meh?
Y

Im not sure about the DSi but I have over 400 hours of Pokemon on my DS so I think I got my money's worth
I'm getting the shakes, GRID for the 360 isn't enough, going out this weekend for a DSi
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Mutantbear wrote:

worth buying DSi + Pokemon y/n?

i mean i can always sell everything for like 85% of the cost but meh?
Y

Im not sure about the DSi but I have over 400 hours of Pokemon on my DS so I think I got my money's worth
I'm getting the shakes, GRID for the 360 isn't enough, going out this weekend for a DSi
don't do it.  the DSi brings a little more screen space, the ability to use it as a media player (which you can do with the R4 but you probably have a media player already), and two cameras.  the cameras are shit and pretty useless imo.  they're the quality of a poor phone cam.

all that and no GBA game capabilities.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5497| - | - | - | - | - |

haffeysucks wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Y

don't do it.  the DSi brings a little more screen space, the ability to use it as a media player (which you can do with the R4 but you probably have a media player already), and two cameras.  the cameras are shit and pretty useless imo.  they're the quality of a poor phone cam.

DS Lite it is then? :S
Brasso
+1,549|6627

haffeysucks wrote:

yeah.  buy used if you want.  i got mine for a hell of a deal: it plus a couple games, the charger, a TM blowback gas airsoft pistol, the gas, BBs, etc...together were all $110.  rofl.  that's pretty much the cost of the pistol itself so i got the DS fo free.

oh and the DS Lite battery life is longer than the DSi (15+ hours vs. 12 or so hours IIRC)

edit: oh here's the chart.  it seems i was way off, but at least not on the fact that the DS Lite > DSi.

http://ds.ign.com/dsi/ds-comparison.html

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-04-15 17:44:50)

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

haffeysucks wrote:

Yeah DSi is pretty shit.

Get a Lite, it's much better than the regular DS, unlike the DSi which is worse.
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
Someone battle meeeeeeeeeee
­
­
­
­
­
­
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Stimey wrote:

my team isn't finished and won't be anytime soon.  i'm pretty sure steelix was my last pokemon, not breloom, cause i have a shitload of baby onixes in my boxes.  there are a number of marks on them but i don't remember which is which so i'll probably have to check all of their IVs again.  not to mention just remember what my moveset was and all that jazz.
Mutantbear

haffeysucks wrote:

Stimey wrote:

my team isn't finished and won't be anytime soon.  i'm pretty sure steelix was my last pokemon, not breloom, cause i have a shitload of baby onixes in my boxes.  there are a number of marks on them but i don't remember which is which so i'll probably have to check all of their IVs again.  not to mention just remember what my moveset was and all that jazz.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Stole steely dan from me
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464
Fuck I hate tracking Pokemon.
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Mutantbear wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Stole steely dan from me
he's OU

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard