Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

S3v3N wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Go to Montanta. The views are amazing and rivers are clear enough to drink straight from them. Plus theres no annoying people to deal with.
Bullshit.

I live thar.

One, You'll get Diarrhea for a year if you drink the water in a river.  Remember fish fuck and shit there.
Two, Its filled with fucking tards from California that migrate north to view the foilage and animals.
Three, its an outdoor's man paradise, if you're into hunting, fishing, hikings, skiings, snowmobiling, trail riding etc.

Glacier National Park> Yellowstone National Park.

The Going to the Sun highway is f'n amazing.
Huh, I wish I remember where I went but I had a great time. I went there for my senior band trip(nerd alert). It was a mountainy area during April sometime. We stayed at a hotel in the middle of nowhere somewhere near the train tracks that we rode there on.

Oh, and I drank the water and enjoyed it without the diarrhea. The fish poo gives it that zing.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5597|Vacationland

Kmarion wrote:

Narupug wrote:

There are some cool places to watch the stars though, I go up that way for those sometimes, especially the persieds which are awesome up their.
Oh, you must know me .
Oh you like astronomy too . Interesting Coincidence
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Narupug wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Narupug wrote:

There are some cool places to watch the stars though, I go up that way for those sometimes, especially the persieds which are awesome up their.
Oh, you must know me .
Oh you like stronomy too . Interesting Coincidence
My backyard http://www.flickr.com/photos/tampastorm … 863496205/
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3466/3357631211_5112c8bcd1.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5597|Vacationland
Oh that's cool
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX

Kmarion wrote:

imortal wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

As you avoid Texas like the plague.
...and why, precisely, is that?
The smell? .. I kid. Someone once told me that.. then they moved there.
The smell.  The smell where?  West Texas, where there is the distinct odor of money (oil) in the air? Granted.  But to completely discout a state a sizable portion of the rest of the contiguous US because of a smell in one particular area is pretty unjust, don't you think?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

imortal wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

imortal wrote:

...and why, precisely, is that?
The smell? .. I kid. Someone once told me that.. then they moved there.
The smell.  The smell where?  West Texas, where there is the distinct odor of money (oil) in the air? Granted.  But to completely discout a state a sizable portion of the rest of the contiguous US because of a smell in one particular area is pretty unjust, don't you think?
I think his family owned a ranch. I was kidding. Like I said, it couldn't have been too bad. He lives there now.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6715|US
Colorado is pretty sweet.  Lots of outdoors stuff, plus Denver.  (Still a bit snowy for day-hiking in the mountains, IMO)  Rafting, hiking, Pike's Peak, Garden of the Gods, the US Air Force Academy...if you're interested in crazy '50s architecture or military stuff.

I'd also recommend the Grand Canyon to anyone who has not seen it (the helicopter tours are amazing, as well)
Also of note: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, the Painted Desert, Yellowstone, etc...

East Coast:
Florida--the Orlando parks, KSC, the Keys, Daytona beach.
Middle States (haven't really stayed there, althrough I hear a lot of praise for Colonial Williamsburg)
DC--crap load of museums, memorials, and government stuff.
NYC/Boston/Philly has a lot of interesting stuff (historical as well)
Acadia NP in Maine is very nice (I highly recommend a scenic aircraft tour)
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire
My Brother Cameronpoe reckons Wisconsin Dells is pretty cool, they fished a native American woman's body out of the local river while he was there... awesome!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

AussieReaper wrote:

If you are in DC area around January you should definitely watch Obama's inauguration.

Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Really? I thought presidents were elected every four years...or are you a racist?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

If you are in DC area around January you should definitely watch Obama's inauguration.

Really? I thought presidents were elected every four years...or are you a racist?
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/facepalm.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

AussieReaper wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/r … cepalm.gif
Back atcha.

I'm sorry, it wasn't a once in a lifetime opportunity, and if I ever feel like I missed out, I can always head to a corner store and buy one of the T-shirts they've been trying to get rid of.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-04-13 23:06:25)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6716

Braddock wrote:

My Brother Cameronpoe reckons Wisconsin Dells is pretty cool, they fished a native American woman's body out of the local river while he was there... awesome!
ahh, he was on one of those recover a body tours...nice...lol... very popular

and to the OP... The south has really hot women... and for that matter the North does too...lol
The Southern accents rule though...  Go as many places as you can... Utah and Colorado are really beautiful... Wyoming is great...
Florida is nice... hot as shit but nice... Georgia has amazing girls...  I think i'm gonna travel now...haha
Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/r … cepalm.gif
Back atcha.

I'm sorry, it wasn't a once in a lifetime opportunity, and if I ever feel like I missed out, I can always head to a corner store and buy one of the T-shirts they've been trying to get rid of.
Did you read any of the posts after mine?

Any?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/facepalm.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Kmarion wrote:

Braddock wrote:

do
coloradooooooo
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Drive up the east coast to Maine.

Then fly to Seattle and drive down the west coast to San Fran.

Fly home.

That would be an epic trip.

There's plenty of stuff to see in the "fly-over" states, but it would take longer than you have.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Skip the rest of the States and just go to Vegas.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

ghettoperson wrote:

Skip the rest of the States and just go to Vegas.
Vegas ain't America.

Vegas is Vegas.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Exactly.
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX

FEOS wrote:

Drive up the east coast to Maine.

Then fly to Seattle and drive down the west coast to San Fran.

Fly home.

That would be an epic trip.

There's plenty of stuff to see in the "fly-over" states, but it would take longer than you have.
Now, how about doing that without driving on a single interstate?  If you are on the Interstte system, the country looks pretty much the same.  Also, I would ammend that, if possible, by trying to drive a complete circle.  Head south out of DC, hit Florida and turn right, go accros the southern states and the gulf coast, then head up the 'left coast', then across the Canadian border area and back down to DC.  Ad stick to secondary roads.

now that would be epic.  Kind of a time crunch though.  And be sure you have a comfy car.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
I heard the Orange Blossom Trail is pretty good this time of year.
Great scenery, wildlife, make sure to take a knowledgeable guide
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
MrCookie
good times
+31|5997|In a wheelchair.
i thought this thread were about something COMPLETELY different...
Cant tell you how disappointed i am now..
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Dilbert_X wrote:

I heard the Orange Blossom Trail is pretty good this time of year.
Great scenery, wildlife, make sure to take a knowledgeable guide
If you want wildlife go to the everglades and take an airboat ride. Pickup some fried gator while you're at it, taste like chicken.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
California. it's the closest thing to Europe outside of Europe, and we all know Europe is the best place in the world.

Europe Europe Europe.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)
I wanna 'do' America too.

But not in the same way...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard