beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6809

Ravlen wrote:

repairing commander assets also gives you repair points, but you need to repair 2-3 assets to get one point, if memory serves. So you basically need to team up with a specops on the other team. Let the comm drop you a supply box, let the spec ops get a crapload of points for blowing things up, and you keep repairing them.
tsk tsk.
McCullough
+7|6861
I sugest you play at the i3d.nl servers i never had any problems with badges not showing up in theese servers.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6837|englewood FL.
i guess not..lol (mr. ubar over here)

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-06 14:12:57)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6861|government yard in trenchtown.

Ravlen wrote:

repairing commander assets also gives you repair points, but you need to repair 2-3 assets to get one point, if memory serves.

Ravlen
You get one if you repair 100 points. (usually before the asset is fully repaired, because the SpecOp blows it to "minus-damage")

I always repair the whole damn thing, just in case theres gonna be something else to repair and I get a seconds repair point for that one.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6867|United Kingdom
being the blackhawk / riding with Sl on top of tank a lot, get mucho points that way, and of course repairing assets etc.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6866|[GER]_BERLIN

Guruz wrote:

You get one if you repair 100 points. (usually before the asset is fully repaired, because the SpecOp blows it to "minus-damage")
THX !!! i was always wondering why it sometimes needs a minute untill it starts to repair. many thx
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6850|Australia
hmmmm one kit to go?
luckybaer
+10|6797| Going Feral

Ravlen wrote:

Wait until you try to get 10 repair points in one round, heh, that one is gonna be a challenge (Veteran Engineer badge)

Ravlen
I got mine as follows:

1.  Flew around in Blackhawk in Songhua Stalemate - after 1.03, so I had to jump out of chopper in order to get neutralize and capture points.

2.  Everytime the Commander's assets were destroyed, I went over to fix them.

I ended up with 12 repair points, and got the Veteran badge.
Ravlen
+0|6803
Yeah, I got it myself over the weekend... but I basically spent the entire round repairing assets non-stop. The opposing team took the point near our comm assets and I just drove over, repaired them... the SpecOps would eventually find me and kill me from afar with his g36c, rinse, repeat.

but, I got 10 points only. 25 points I don't honestly believe is possible without help.

Ravlen

Last edited by Ravlen (2005-10-11 10:38:23)

96D
+0|6798|Maryland, USA
Yeah, it's pretty bad when the requirements for an award are so outlandish that anybody who has it is, by default, suspected of having employed less-than-honorable methods. In addition to Expert Engineering, the War College ribbon springs to mind, but that's being covered in about 16 other threads right now.

Last edited by 96D (2005-10-11 11:07:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard