Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5955|London, England

Stimey wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Stimey wrote:

fucking blissey fucking packing a fucking ice beam
Don't hate.

I knew the game was over when I saw tyrannitar then looked at my team and then facepalmed myself.

I was upset with porygon, I expected more out of tri attack

Just misfortune for me, I missedf the Ice beam and Salamence was dead then It was over, I wasnt expected anything after that
That ice beam on salamence was luck.
I figured that Steelix's defence was high but Sp Def was pretty low so I figured I'd go for a special attack.
He takes EQ's like its a fucking beesting, I wondered about the tri attack though. I figured the adaptability on porygon just canceled the resistance to normal so it was just down to my ridiculous spec attack with STAB against your semi decent spec attack, it was weird and i didnt expect that.

I could have saved Steelix but I didnt know if you would CC him so I held back on switching for Arcanine, I had bad experiences with switching that game.

I just need to get back into the groove

Last edited by Mutantbear (2009-04-13 18:07:18)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459

Uzique wrote:

You guys are geeks and my decade-old Charizard will fucking destroy you.
My two week old Rhyperior will destroy your Charizard.

Stone Edge FTW

Also a quick question, do EV's affect a guy trained up using an EXP Share? I know that day-care and rare candy level-ups don't consider EV's but I was wondering if EXP Share does.

If it doesn't then I need a new Charizard.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-04-13 18:34:11)

Stimey
­
+786|6110|Ontario | Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Stone Edge FTW

Also a quick question, do EV's affect a guy trained up using an EXP Share? I know that day-care and rare candy level-ups don't consider EV's but I was wondering if EXP Share does.

Ryperior is terribad.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6459

Stimey wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Stone Edge FTW

Ryperior is terribad.
Only against energy moves. If you're pokemon is relying on physical moves, he's indestructible.

And he's allot better than the Golem that I had :\

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-04-13 18:39:54)

Stimey
­

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Stimey wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Stone Edge FTW

Ryperior is terribad.
Only against energy moves. If you're pokemon is relying on physical moves, he's indestructible.

grass knot.
bye bye.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Mutantbear

Stimey wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Ryperior is terribad.

grass knot.
bye bye.
Pretty much
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6621

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Exp Share passes on EVs.  for example, if you fight a zubat with your bidoof, whatever pokemon has the exp share will also get the +1 Speed EV.

you don't have to redo anything unless you want a different nature or IVs.  just use the correct berries to remove all EV points.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Stimey
­
someone wanna fight?
­
­
­
­
­
­
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6459

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Exp Share passes on EVs.  for example, if you fight a zubat with your bidoof, whatever pokemon has the exp share will also get the +1 Speed EV.

you don't have to redo anything unless you want a different nature or IVs.  just use the correct berries to remove all EV points.
Ah, well he does have to much attack and to little defense or special defense. Also if since I imported him as a Charmander from my LeafGreen, he is gaining EXP points uber-fast, will this affect how many EV's he gets?
Mutantbear

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Ah, well he does have to much attack and to little defense or special defense. Also if since I imported him as a Charmander from my LeafGreen, he is gaining EXP points uber-fast, will this affect how many EV's he gets?
No
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

What is Brock?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5983

Mutantbear wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

No
The power items from battle tower(?) boost the amount of EV's pokemon gains per battle (can't remember buy how much).  Plus if you get a pokemon infected with pokerus, that doubles the amount of EV's it gets.
Mutantbear

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

No
The power items from battle tower(?) boost the amount of EV's pokemon gains per battle (can't remember buy how much).  Plus if you get a pokemon infected with pokerus, that doubles the amount of EV's it gets.
Each power item adds 5 ev's when you kill something.

Kill a bidoof while you are holding a power band (+speed) = 6 speed ev's

Kill a bidoof while you are holding a power band (+speed) and have pokerus = 12 speed ev's
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6459

Mutantbear wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

No
Each power item adds 5 ev's when you kill something.

Kill a bidoof while you are holding a power band (+speed) = 6 speed ev's

Kill a bidoof while you are holding a power band (+speed) and have pokerus = 12 speed ev's
The catch is that grinding at the BattleFrontier to get them is a huge bitch, and when you're dude had it equiped his speed is halved, making it difficult to train.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

AussieReaper wrote:

What is Brock?
I mean, is he:

* African American
    * Japanese
    * Chinese
    * Hawaiian
    * Mexican
    * Korean
    * Italian
    * Egyptian
    * Vietnamese
    * Filipino
    * Indian
    * Native American
    * Belgian

Something like this will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6459

AussieReaper wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

What is Brock?
I mean, is he:

* African American
    * Japanese
    * Chinese
    * Hawaiian
    * Mexican
    * Korean
    * Italian
    * Egyptian
    * Vietnamese
    * Filipino
    * Indian
    * Native American
    * Belgian

Something like this will haunt me for the rest of my life.
I'm going with Filipino as he has dark skin and squinty azn eyes.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

Maybe we should make a poll.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6565|London
he's black

Spoiler (highlight to read):
coz he's a rapist get it lol
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK

AussieReaper wrote:

go on then
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5825|Australia
Okay i made a poll but it was cloed because donfck didn't read this thread
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
dtacs
+126|5825|Australia

Kptk92 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

go on then
kenny how bs was that game v everton a tie my ass what bs

btw im a fellow villain

Carew played good that match yes

i hate Fellaini and Jo with their hair
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6622|Finland

Acreta wrote:

Ya, i cloed it.

Maybe you should make a thread with an OP that's informative also to those who aren't hanging in the Pokemon-thread? Maybe the thread wouldn't get closed that way? Maybe, just maybe.
I need around tree fiddy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

A pic was what was needed, psh.
dtacs
+126|5825|Australia

DonFck wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Ya, i cloed it.

Maybe you should make a thread with an OP that's informative also to those who aren't hanging in the Pokemon-thread? Maybe the thread wouldn't get closed that way? Maybe, just maybe.
lets make a deal you unlock it and ill put a pic in then everyones happy! thanks
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6622|Finland

AussieReaper wrote:

A pic was what was needed, psh.
- A series reference
- A thread reference (with link straight to discussion over Brocks ethnicity)
- A picture
- Correct (at least somewhat) capitalization and spelling.
- Good poll alternatives

This is what is not only sufficient, but good to have in that specific poll OP. You had nothing except: "no really like what peeps were talking abotu is he like full blowen asian or did his dad screw a japanese hooker or somethin".

I actually went Ctrl+a just to see if you've hidden "email ur reply asap" in there.

But yeah, at least a pic would've kept it alive a bit longer.

Christ.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard