s()mtingWong
+48|6714
To make everything short i was playing in (LNC) Ranked Battlefield Server(70.86.37.82:16567), i was on chinese team in the j10 and the LNC clan was on american side, as the american side tried and tried to get flags i dropped bombs on them, shot down there helis, and smashed every one of there jet pilots out of the sky's. So after rap!ng the sh!t out of there whole team they said nuff is enough and kicked me from there server. At first i got kicked i was like??? "wtf oh no you didnt you son-of-a-b!tch" then i was thinking clans like this or admins of this 3 servers should get there admin rights revoked or bf2 should shut there server down. I liked there server in the begining but now i think this clan/server can lick the sweat of my balls. I never done nothing wrong, i never went to there base NOT ONCE(wich is an Un-Capable Flag) to kill them, i never had enough time to do that cause our bases was gettin taken down. I think all in all players of bf2 should just watch when joining clan servers because if just so happen you start killing them over and over you can get kicked and trust me i know i got kicked from alot of servers and i have the screenies to prove it. Heres a screeny of wen i got kicked today from LNC server http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/850017 … &s=x10 i couldnt get it during game play because it happen so fast and the bf2 recorder file was not present when i checked it. I'll keep trying to figure out how i can get the battlerecorder file cause i really would want you guys to see how newbish this clan is.

ps. as the admin states that i was kicked for cheating or stat padding, i say go ahead and claim that because i dont have nothing to hide you b!tch.

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2006-03-26 22:46:25)

vtncus
+0|6628
Yep, I have played on that server and I have been kicked out for that also. i never stat padded in my life, or cheated or anything like that.

There is no democracy anymore. those damn admins think the rule the world... as to all people that says: "Oh Its their server , they can do what they want" TRUE.. TRUE.. So put a fuckin password in it so only clan bitches can join....
Dude don't sweat... heaven is EA servers.... Once you go EA Servers you never come back

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard