Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6296|The Netherlands
Since 2 days, i get on every single server.. connection problems.

Does any body know how to solve this?

So far I have reset my router... my modem.. I have updated the drivers for my network card.. what can I do next to these things?
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6586|Kent, UK
If you're on vista try googling internet 60 second timeout and there's some programs that may help you.

If you're not on Vista you may have the same problem as me.

Every time I join a game (only on bf2, other net games fine) at random moments throughout the game (usually every 1-2 mins) I get 'problem with connection' for 5-10 seconds and then back to normal play. Only started quite recently, no idea why, haven't changed isps and as I said, only in bf2.

Any ideas?
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6296|The Netherlands

Fosterthelegend wrote:

If you're on vista try googling internet 60 second timeout and there's some programs that may help you.

If you're not on Vista you may have the same problem as me.

Every time I join a game (only on bf2, other net games fine) at random moments throughout the game (usually every 1-2 mins) I get 'problem with connection' for 5-10 seconds and then back to normal play. Only started quite recently, no idea why, haven't changed isps and as I said, only in bf2.

Any ideas?
Yea I got vista, and the same problem with the 5-10 seconds....
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5502|USA
I have this same problem. I guess no one knows why because no one replied back to this thread. lol I think I just need a new router.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6296|The Netherlands
I've found the problem, I've reinstalled my complete pc, and it seemed that Photoshop CS4..was giving me connection problems.. uninstalled and I had none.. Back to PS CS3
Banksey
Banksey Says: Chew, don't choke :)
+12|5456|Ireland
I had this problem recently also, I just turn my firewall off when playing BF and it works fine
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

I've found the problem, I've reinstalled my complete pc, and it seemed that Photoshop CS4..was giving me connection problems.. uninstalled and I had none.. Back to PS CS3
how is that possible?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard