Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

Who was it that said the relatively open border to the USA is the only reason there isn't serious political turmoil against the government in Mexico?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West

Dilbert_X wrote:

So why has the US govt done nothing, and continues to do nothing?
When it comes to trivial, irrelevant Cuba the full force of isolation and sanctions is brought to bear, with Mexico there is an open door.
There must be a reason.
lol at this

no body gives a fuck about cuba here except the ex pat cubans.  you would find that they are the ones that are the most vocal about keeping the embargo.

I guess people gotta find something to be angry about besides israel

Kmarion wrote:

"Large firefights have taken place in many towns and cities across Mexico but most recently in northern Mexico, including Tijuana, Chihuahua City and Ciudad Juarez..."

We have go to close off the border. Like now.
hahah those are all Crap towns - expected

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

imortal wrote:

We in Texas are good...
http://obadiah1317.files.wordpress.com/ … norris.jpg
Lucky you.
try these on, may help you defend our borders
https://www.stpaulksw.com/blog/wp-content/images/chuck-norris-action-jeans-1.jpg
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida

Harmor wrote:

or make it "popular" care.
Introducing, the problem with America.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Chihuahua City
hahah those are all Crap towns - expected
https://i41.tinypic.com/iy322q.jpg
Aww..Look what you've done.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6207
Drugs coming from the mexican border kill more people every year than all the terrorists attacks combined since 2001.

And you guys are wasting your time in shitholes like Afghanistan and Iraq..

And Obama isnt about to change that..

You Should have elected Ron Paul..  but nooo he's old and talk funny so let's vote for the rock star....
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Drugs coming from the mexican border kill more people every year than all the terrorists attacks combined since 2001.

You Should have elected Ron Paul..  but nooo he's old and talk funny so let's vote for the rock star....
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
The only thing that would get a proper secure border between the US and Mexico would be a US/Mexican war, or if the two countries had severely strained relationships.

Israel/Palestine is an easy one, the two hate each other so it's a simple solution for their border problems. North and South Korea, again, easily solution.

But when it comes to countries on good terms, like the UK and France, or USA/Mexico, it means it's harder to stop the influx of illegal immigrants.

So it looks like someone (read: ATG) needs to either organise a phony Mexican attack into the USA to provoke something or invade Mexico and get things rolling that way.

Although I've heard stories of Mexico already doing dodgy shit on the US side of the border and getting away with it
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6207

Man With No Name wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

http://www.mexica-movement.org/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

http://www.mexica-movement.org/
Somebody failed history.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6587|Columbus, OH
The U.S. should turn the border into a firing range for all of the military branches. An unexploded 500lb bomb or cluster bomblets will hopefully make a rational person turn back.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America

Man With No Name wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Aww great, now the FBI is tracking me. Thanks a lot.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6413|North Carolina
When in doubt, annex.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6636|IRELAND

ATG wrote:

send in the goddamned Marines
For the love of god, have you not learned anything from the ME?
Just kick back, keep smoking your Mexican weed and wait until you Annex them into the American union .
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5619|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

JahManRed wrote:

ATG wrote:

send in the goddamned Marines
For the love of god, have you not learned anything from the ME?
Just kick back, keep smoking your Mexican weed and wait until you Annex them into the American union .
Claymores and Miniguns(and Marines) ftw!!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

imortal wrote:

We in Texas are good...
http://obadiah1317.files.wordpress.com/ … norris.jpg
Lucky you.
try these on, may help you defend our borders
http://www.stpaulksw.com/blog/wp-conten … eans-1.jpg
Don't you be rippin on a good idea now, all pants should be tailored like them.

Also gg Slinga, thanks for getting me flagged by ASIO.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-07 20:42:53)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6714

Flecco wrote:

Who was it that said the relatively open border to the USA is the only reason there isn't serious political turmoil against the government in Mexico?
That would be me.  About a year ago I had a come up with a fairly elaborate theory on why, but I can't seem to find the post now.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6755|Mexico City
Gosh, there´s a lot of morons writing at this topic, stop listening of politics at MTV or Fox....

First, for those kids who dont know me, im mexican, i live in mexico city.....

The problem is at BOTH countries, you keep saying the problem is us sending you drugs, then stop being the most drug demanding country in the planet !!, you gave us Coke, McDonalds, Burger King, etc., we give you back something as equally as dangerous...

the mexican government has decided to go full frontal attack to the drug cartels, several top guys have fallen, but others are coming up rapidly, with help from the colombians, venezuelans, and from the US.

Colombians need to pass the cocaine through Mexico, thats the agreement between colombian and mexican drug dealers, or there can be war between them, so they´re helping the new guys with money.

Now the US; the mexican army has had several showdowns with the drug cartels, most of them at the cities  near your border that is well known where the drug traffic passes. The mexican army has confiscated from them AUTOMATIC AND SEMI-AUTOMATIC MILITARY ASSAULT WEAPONS, ANTIAIRCRAFT and ANTITANK WEAPONS, ALL USA MANUFACTURED, several of them even with serial numbers belonging to near US military bases. Who is giving them this weapons, your goverment (who wants you stoned and stupid and paying taxes), or the people INSIDE your country that wants the drug business moving on?

The US embassy at Mexico City confirmed the weapons traffic.
Your secretary of state, who came recently, confirmed it too and acknowledge that the problem is at both countries. She even said a plan was going to be developed...we dont believe her.

Mexico is not at turmoil as you are thinking, we have economic problems as many other countries, but we are slowly fixing it, we know your country is going down, so we are moving elsewhere our business.

The problem with our drug cartels is big, and we are winning, the mexican army is taking them down.

one thing,btw,
mexicans and colombians cartels dont move the drug inside your country, they "drop" it at US border towns. From there is your own people that moves it. Is your government doing anything against them??, of course not, is business, is the american way....
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6755|Mexico City
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/coberturas/esp207.html

in case you know spanish, that a link to how the war is going on.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

words
i cant beleive i read that crap.  wow.  that was so stupid its kind of funny.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-04-09 13:50:30)

Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West
full of shit sergio.  I hear first hand accounts of shit going on in DF and TJ. The company i work for has been doing business with hospitals and clinics, not to mention the ministry of health, for the last 12 months.  Police have to travel in platoon sized elements in order to avoid any ambushes.  Dead bodies are being found all over the place.  Shootouts with the different cartels occur daily, with innocent bystanders getting hurt and killed.  Less and and less people are traveling to mexico on business. Kidnappings are common.

Corruption is rampant. In a fight between the mexican military and police vs the cartels, Id put my money on the cartels.  Even when you do put leaders in prison, they either escape and arent sought after, or get released early. While they are in there, they operate their families still and get treated like celebrities.

Chilango.  You live in a place where they limit travel be vehicle use depending on the day of the week because its so fucking dirty.  Tell me this isnt true.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York

usmarine wrote:

words
I can't believe he actually compared Coca-Cola and McDonalds to cocaine.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6413|North Carolina

you gave us Coke, McDonalds, Burger King, etc., we give you back something as equally as dangerous...
Coke stopped using cocaine a long time ago.

As for using fast food as a health concern...  well, maybe you guys should improve your sanitation before worrying about that.

There's a reason why 50% of all First World tourists get diarrhea when they visit Cancun.  It's because your water quality sucks ass.  While your people have developed somewhat of an immunity to the contaminants in your water, it doesn't change the fact that it's bad for your public health to not have decent water treatment standards.

the mexican government has decided to go full frontal attack to the drug cartels, several top guys have fallen, but others are coming up rapidly, with help from the colombians, venezuelans, and from the US.

Colombians need to pass the cocaine through Mexico, thats the agreement between colombian and mexican drug dealers, or there can be war between them, so they´re helping the new guys with money.
And if you'll notice, we've been fighting drug cartels in Colombia.  If it weren't for our intervention there, you'd be fucked even more.

Now the US; the mexican army has had several showdowns with the drug cartels, most of them at the cities  near your border that is well known where the drug traffic passes. The mexican army has confiscated from them AUTOMATIC AND SEMI-AUTOMATIC MILITARY ASSAULT WEAPONS, ANTIAIRCRAFT and ANTITANK WEAPONS, ALL USA MANUFACTURED, several of them even with serial numbers belonging to near US military bases. Who is giving them this weapons, your goverment (who wants you stoned and stupid and paying taxes), or the people INSIDE your country that wants the drug business moving on?

The US embassy at Mexico City confirmed the weapons traffic.
Your secretary of state, who came recently, confirmed it too and acknowledge that the problem is at both countries. She even said a plan was going to be developed...we dont believe her.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ … 02-ON.html

Mexico is not at turmoil as you are thinking, we have economic problems as many other countries, but we are slowly fixing it, we know your country is going down, so we are moving elsewhere our business.
I'd say with as many journalists and law enforcement that have died in your country recently, you're in turmoil.

The problem with our drug cartels is big, and we are winning, the mexican army is taking them down.
We hope so.  We don't want to have to intervene.

one thing,btw,
mexicans and colombians cartels dont move the drug inside your country, they "drop" it at US border towns. From there is your own people that moves it. Is your government doing anything against them??, of course not, is business, is the american way....
As much as I hate the War on Drugs, you can't say we're doing nothing about it.  We spend a shitload on the DEA and its operations.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Poseidon wrote:

usmarine wrote:

words
I can't believe he actually compared Coca-Cola and McDonalds to cocaine.
ya he blames fast food.  when i was in tucson for dispatch school, every damn mexican food truck had damn near everything wrapped in bacon.

then i went to nogales and saw a unrefrigerated truck delivering raw meat to the shops.  they had the shit laying on the floor of the truck.  i almost puked.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-04-09 14:33:45)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6755|Mexico City
i forgot that some of you can get a grasp on sentences with more than 5 words....

Our food and water gaves u diarrea?, that doesnt happen to us, your stomach is so weak cause of eating only  manufactured and heavily processed food, we have been eating "organic" almost all our lifes.

Yes, we have a big problem now with drug cartels, but is our problem and we are fighting it here, we dont need you for it, we only need the US to STOP giving weapons to the cartels, grow balls and reduce the drug consuming demand of your people,  and stop the drugs distribution channels inside your own country. You are a BIG part of the problem.

Your President is coming to Mexico to adress this problem with ours. We didnt ask him for, but well, let´s see what he says, but considering drug is a big business in your country, and looking at the state of your economy, i really doubt you sre going to do anything about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard