Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York
Over the past few weeks you've seen quite a lot of posts from me, mostly because the PS3 is just too awesome for me to play at times. The sleek, dust attracting exterior exerts so much sexy japanese power I can't even comprehend it sometimes.

I mean shit, it's fucking awesome! I paid $400 for a sub-par online service with a useless "community" game and a blu-ray player that most people really don't even need? Fucking sick. Nobody can debate that. NO FUCKING BODY.

And Killzone 2? Oh man don't get me fucking started. Amazing graphics always make up for the gameplay, no matter how fucking shitty it might be.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
inb4vilham/serge takes me seriously
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6370|California
good console made by asians, always have something up their sleeves
soon it will have a update where it can transform
Kez
+778|5707|London, UK
Nice review Pos I'm going down to the shops now to get my own one
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5792|Catherine Black
Another reason you've been posting is due to the web browser amirite?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Finray wrote:

Another reason you've been posting is due to the web browser amirite?
Shit yeah, who doesn't want a slow as hell web browser when I have a perfectly capable computer right next to me?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6669|NT, like Mick Dundee

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6757|Florida, United States
This brings back a horrible memory... I remember this one time, a time not so long ago, in a bedroom not really all that far away... considering I'm sitting in it, my Dual Shock 2 controller got shattered after an... unforeseen event.

I refused to fix it as I knew my stubborn side would be like "Dude, you're such a pussy, you broke it and now you have to fix it up, you idiot, you could have just NOT broke it, is it worth it now, IS IT WORTH IT NOW?!".

As she was just lying there in pieces, a pathetic shadow of a controller, all of the others, her former comrades sitting on they're approtopriate place in my book shelf looking down as she begged for mercy, sniggering at her, the sound of Xbox 360 triggers clicking like hyenas in hysterical laughter, the cries of a thousand young mens reactions to hitting the Xbox guide button by accident while playing a game of CoD4, or during an intense shotgun battle in Gears of War (we all know that horrid cry of anguish)... or whatever laughing controllers would actually sound like if you happened to be on LSD.

I could practically hear her begging me as I slept that night "Richard, please.. it hurts, Richard help me, please God, the pain, why do you make me suffer like this, OH GOD THE PAIN...", I refused to acknowlegdge it as I lay there, pulling the blankets over my head, and everntually muffling all possible sound out with, God forbid I went this far, the Backstreet Boys.

But it wasn't enough to seal away my guilt, so I picked all her poor... insides up, chuckling especially childishly as I found one part that resembled a nipple, put them on the table and sat there intensely fixing her up, sweat dripping from my brow as I left the Goddamn heating on and was too lazy to open a window (you are now hearing Team America's "Montage").

After several long minutes, I decided "Fuck it" and chucked her in the bin, drank my sadness into a dark abyss, most likely my toilet... and laughed alongside my Hyena 360 controllers, singing the Lion King's "Be Prepared".
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5547|Toronto
Don't knock it until you've sexed it.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Flecco
iPod is broken.

How the fuck do you hit the xbox guide button by accident? Huge massive thing on the face of the controller that is no-where near any other buttons except the other two that normally function as pause/menu buttons.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Flecco wrote:

How the fuck do you hit the xbox guide button by accident? Huge massive thing on the face of the controller that is no-where near any other buttons except the other two that normally function as pause/menu buttons.
Ask Peter Moore.

They even named an achievement after him.

https://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/04/the_peter_moore.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

Greatest console. It is the centerpiece in my living room. Plus I just love talking to furfags and second life losers on Home. It's so fkn !!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng
Nobody forced you to buy one.
#rekt
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Mint Sauce wrote:

I couldn't help it though. Shit like Heavenly Sword just pulled me in. I mean, look at that game. It's like the fucking epitome of manliness.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Poseidon wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

I couldn't help it though. Shit like Heavenly Sword just pulled me in. I mean, look at that game. It's like the fucking epitome of manliness.
No game can be the epitome of manliness.
Roc18
`
+655|5795|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Too expensive and not enough quality games. Is my opinion on the PS3 in a nutshell.
Roc18
`
+655|5795|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Flecco wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

God of War dude, one of the few PS3 games that i get wet over.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Roc18 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Gears > God on the manliness scale.

Both have dubious levels of homoerotic references to be truly manly though.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5909|CA
too many lulz are being had in this and the X360 thread.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6770|UK
that you think i ever take u seriously

i love retaliatory threads.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Vilham wrote:

that you think i ever take u seriously

i love retaliatory threads.
yeh im sorry i must have gotten u wrong, all those rage threads r meaningless.

Flecco wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Fuck that, I haven't even played God of War and I know it's vastly superior when it comes to manliness to Gears.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6579|London
stupid poseidon
VicktorVauhn
+319|6396|Southern California
I know this thread is a lie because few people are as big of xbox fanboys as posiden.

But remote play kicks fucking ass, I can stream all my music and movies to my PSP anywhere I have wireless.

Free online kicks ass

Built in bluetooth is nice

User replaceable standard 2.5 harddrive kicks fucking ass.

Built in wireless kicks ass.

Running linux and homebrewed games with out hacks kicks ass.

PS3.... great console AND the greatest console.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Aries_37 wrote:

stupid poseidon
i see what you're trying to do and it WON'T WORK GOD DAMMIT YOU ARE NOT THE RULER OF THESE FORUMS

/vilham

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I know this thread is a lie because few people are as big of xbox fanboys as posiden.

HAHA, irony overload

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-04-07 17:21:21)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6579|London

VicktorVauhn wrote:

But remote play kicks fucking ass, I can stream all my music and movies to my PSP anywhere I have wireless.

Free online kicks ass

Built in bluetooth is nice

User replaceable standard 2.5 harddrive kicks fucking ass.

Built in wireless kicks ass.

Running linux and homebrewed games with out hacks kicks ass.

yeah it's true ps3 is awesome

/thread now k?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Poseidon wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Fuck that, I haven't even played God of War and I know it's vastly superior when it comes to manliness to Gears.
Incorrect. Gears has swearing and guns and laserguns and explosions and giant tanks and aliens from underground and a squad of unrealistic stereotypes who say funny shit and OH MY GOD MANLINESS OVERLOAD.

God of War is about... Wait for it...

A God/demi-God. Nothing to do with man/men tbh.

To be truly manly, one must be an RL viking. To be an RL viking these days, you need to build a rocket ship with your mates and shoot it in to space with the aim of pillaging and looting a distant land that you aren't really sure where it is but just that if you head in a certain direction you should find it. All of this must be done in a semi-drunk stupor as vikings were not only manly enough to drink beer/mead/mulled wine etc 24/7, none of this fresh water shit, but they were able to live off nothing but any alcoholic beverage for weeks at a time if they needed to.

Vikings. Were. Manly. Nothing has been quite so manly since.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-07 17:50:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard