Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Tougher gun laws would make sense, but there is such a huge pool of guns in the US it would take decades to have any effect.
Getting Hollywood 'on side' would be quicker and more effective.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast
Second time in a weekend jesus christ.
Some americans really need to get it together
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

ATG wrote:

It is understandable that some will snap under the strain.
One of the best arguments for why people shouldn't have access to guns.
Agreed.

America, you get really angry you take a gun and kill everyone around you.

Australia, Ireland, England, you get really angry, you take yourself to a pub and drown your sorrows.

tbh

OT: its horrible, really, these 3 cops die because some whack job was having a tough day.
oh ya?  or in ireland you just dress up as a pizza man and settle differences.  or in england you just stab people.  dont get me started on aussies and the aboriginals.  so please, shut the fuck up when you talk nonsense.  idk about the gun argument.  so i am not playing the compare game before you come back at me with that.  i am pointing out your shit dont stink BS that you idiots toss around here on a regular basis.  whats really sad about these forums is that very very very few people will call people like you out.
pilebomb
+8|6089

usmarine wrote:

oh ya?  or in ireland you just dress up as a pizza man and settle differences.  or in england you just stab people.  dont get me started on aussies and the aboriginals.  so please, shut the fuck up when you talk nonsense.  idk about the gun argument.  so i am not playing the compare game before you come back at me with that.  i am pointing out your shit dont stink BS that you idiots toss around here on a regular basis.  whats really sad about these forums is that very very very few people will call people like you out.
And he leaves out Germany and Finland, probably by choice due to the fact that they have had shootings rather recently. Just remember, guns are an American only problem.

As to the topic, never good to see something like this happen. Just wish that they would jump off buildings like in the Great Depression instead of taking people with them. Selfish fucking bastards.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5581|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

destruktion_6143 wrote:

GUNS are made for the sole purpose of killing. and you cannot deny that. be it animals or people. GUNS kill, and that is what they are designed for.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Guns are merely a tool for the more efficient carrying out of that task.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

henno13 wrote:

Second time in a weekend jesus christ.
Some americans really need to get it together
America's a sinking ship, we raised a generation of morons, and now we're paying the price, and some can't handle the thought.
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah

Reciprocity wrote:

GUNS are made for the sole purpose of killing. and you cannot deny that. be it animals or people. GUNS kill, and that is what they are designed for.
Guns will not do anything until it is used. Vehicles are 99.99% safe against crashing or hitting a person unless someone is behind the wheel.
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
^ I didn't type that.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6596|Canada

nickb64 wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Guns are merely a tool for the more efficient carrying out of that task.
thats what i said...

Oh, and i guess its really the bullet that kills right?

ffs if he didnt own a gun, he wouldnt have killed those cops. or that other maniac wouldnt have killed those 13 ppl.
Reciprocity

destruktion_6143 wrote:

ffs if he didnt own a gun, he wouldnt have killed those cops. or that other maniac wouldnt have killed those 13 ppl.
so, where exactly do you buy a crystal ball?
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6596|Canada

Reciprocity wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

so, where exactly do you buy a crystal ball?
he wouldnt have been able to shoot the cop in the head now would he? and i highly doubt someone could walk into an immigration office and successfully stab 13 ppl to death.

you should think before you type a stupid retort like that.
Reciprocity

destruktion_6143 wrote:

then you shouldn't make absurd assumptions.  the availability of a gun is not a limiting factor in a person's capacity to kill.  you can wish that all you want.

and most people are remarkably docile in stressful situations.  like sheep in line for slaughter.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2009-04-05 18:34:33)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6596|Canada

Reciprocity wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

then you shouldn't make absurd assumptions.  the availability of a gun is not a limiting factor in a person's capacity to kill.  you can wish that all you want.

and most people are remarkably docile in stressful situations.  like sheep in line for slaughter.
yeah, im sure 13 people would "let" me kill them if i had a knife, bat, spoon...
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

usmarine wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

One of the best arguments for why people shouldn't have access to guns.
Agreed.

America, you get really angry you take a gun and kill everyone around you.

Australia, Ireland, England, you get really angry, you take yourself to a pub and drown your sorrows.

tbh

OT: its horrible, really, these 3 cops die because some whack job was having a tough day.
1. It was a joke.

2. What the hell does the aboriginals have to do with this? European conquest of countries is a little different than random gun killings.

3. I know our countries aren't perfect, thats very obvious. But you may notice that england, ireland, australia and europe in general didn't just have 2 gun rampages in one weekend.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard