steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6404|the land of bourbon

Phatmatt wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Got this game yesterday. Its truly brilliant. Graphics are stunning, and co-op play is so damn fun.
Best game i've played in a while
This.
But I really hate how they divide the screen for co-op..  you get used to it but I just don't think it maximizes what the screen can offer.
it looks okay on my tv.... helps with a 42" screen.  i like it waaay better than the split for gears of war.  that gives me a headache sometimes.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6666

Been playing this game for the past few days. Really great, defiantly an improved inventory compared to RE4 and others in the series. I feel like it has less bonus content than RE4, save the ability to get all the different guns/ unlimited ammo versions. Co-ops fun and almost essential if you want to be effective. The computer AI for your team mate fails hard sometimes but you can get along with it. Overall it's pretty sweet, and the Hydra kicks ass.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6682|The darkside of Denver
Finished it over the weekend and even have unlocked the SIG556 with infinite ammo
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6553|Boston, MA
My friend got this game the other day and we beat the first 3 chapters on co-op. It's good but my complaint is the split-screen is absolute shit. Never before have I seen a game fail so much at splitting the screen for two players...
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6212|Canada

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

My friend got this game the other day and we beat the first 3 chapters on co-op. It's good but my complaint is the split-screen is absolute shit. Never before have I seen a game fail so much at splitting the screen for two players...
IIRC COD:WAW has the same screen setup for co-op..
steelie34
pub hero!

SonderKommando wrote:

Finished it over the weekend and even have unlocked the SIG556 with infinite ammo
next, unlock a magnum, shotty, and sniper rifle, and you're good to go.  once you get the infinity rocket launcher, you can take on the professional difficulty.
bennisboy
+829|6669|Poundland

steelie34 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

next, unlock a magnum, shotty, and sniper rifle, and you're good to go.  once you get the infinity rocket launcher, you can take on the professional difficulty.
How do u get unlimited ammo?
steelie34
pub hero!
u have to buy it with points.  go to the bonus features option, and at the bottom of the list are all the guns.  you can buy infy ammo for each one after it's been maxed out on upgrades.  you also have to turn infy ammo on in special settings to make sure you can actually use them in game.

to get the infy rocket launcher, you have to beat the game in under 5 hours, which is actually ridiculously easy.  my record is 3 hours, 10 minutes.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6717|The Ville
I need to play the demo and see if I like this game enough to buy it....
bennisboy
+829|6669|Poundland

Obiwan wrote:

demo doesnt do it justice
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6682|The darkside of Denver

bennisboy wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

demo doesnt do it justice
QFT
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6668|Malibu
I wish I could use the Samurai Edge pistol, that Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.) uses in Mercenaries mode, in normal Story mode.

Hopefully Capcom releases a patch or DLC for it.
Chou
+737|6813

StormEye wrote:

I wish I could use the Samurai Edge pistol, that Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.) uses in Mercenaries mode, in normal Story mode.

Capcom is a lazy fucking bitch.
Proof? Check the DLC.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6668|Malibu

Chou wrote:

StormEye wrote:

Capcom is a lazy fucking bitch.
Proof? Check the DLC.
I know, that is why I am not asking much.

They just need to add the pistol in the buying menu. It is much easier than making new modes or adding new maps and scenarios.

This probably would only be like less than 200kb patch. lol
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6483|UK
Been playing it on pro on co-op bosses fuck you up and you don't get much time to revive your partner. Merc mode is fun as always stupid reaver rapes me too much though!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard